NASER
The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
Bizzy211
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #601
USA
11/23/2004  1:42 PM
Everyone will get a chance to play because the Knicks are not consistent enough yet. Marbs, Craw and Houston will not be in the game at the same time much so Ariza and JYD will still see their fair share of minutes. I think only Brewer, and Mocchie will have to watch out. Penny is flexible bacause he plays 1-3 positions and Marbs and Craw will be able to rest at the same time now.
Bizzy Shadyville, NY **soundcloud.com/Bizzy211**
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
11/23/2004  1:51 PM
Dudes...I am just happy H20 is gonna be back...I know he gets knocked for the 100mil, the knees etc, but I love this guy in a knick uniform and wouldnt want it any other way.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
Bizzy211
Member: #601
USA
11/23/2004  1:52 PM
I agree.
Bizzy Shadyville, NY **soundcloud.com/Bizzy211**
Knickss208
Member: #796
11/23/2004  3:02 PM
Oasis you said it best. Regardless of what the lineup will be our team is going to be a much more imposing team. We have gelled very well thus far and I can only imagine how well the Knicks will do with a player like Houston coming off the bench. Apparently he does not care about the minutes he gets, which is even more wonderful. Ideally Houston will eventually take his starting spot and in that scenario it would be great to know our backup is Crawford. Anyway you cut it the Knicks are sooooo much better than anyone realizes with Houston.

Man i love my Knicks
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/23/2004  3:14 PM
Posted by diderotn:

Actually, Houston's return will benefit TT greatly. He will not be forced to stay on the outside to shoot the ball as much as he has been doing. The addition of Houston would push TT to play inside and that is where TT will be playing his best basket. I can't wait to see how effective this rotation will be.

Marb
Crawf
Houston
TT
Kurt or Naser.

Stop them if you can.

Why you got to make excuses for TT all the time. Let his play figure it out. This bias propoganda you spew has no meat attached to it, just wishful thinking. Just say you want the dude to kick some ass an be done with it.

I'll assume the coach's know what they are dong and trust them until Isiah lops them off in favor of new ones.

I want production from the 3, and don't really care who does it.

[Edited by - nalod on 11/23/2004 16:17:50]
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
11/23/2004  3:19 PM
He will not be forced to stay on the outside to shoot the ball as much as he has been doing. The addition of Houston would push TT to play inside and that is where TT will be playing his best basket

TT hasn't exactly been hovering around the perimeter.Everytime he gets the ball, he's mainly been driving, but he still blows it.
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
11/23/2004  3:43 PM
Posted by diderotn:

Here is the deal, regardless of how much TT struggles, if Houston returns healthy, we need to keep him in the game specially if he will be playing the PF position. Although his defense is a huge liability, but offensively he is still a threat. I know that he is going through a little funk right now, but soon or later, he will come out of it, specially watching Houston's text book ways of shooting the ball

Dude, WHEN has TT played PF for us? He has not and will not get minutes at the PF. He's a SF, S for Soft.
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
11/23/2004  3:51 PM
Posted by diderotn:

Here is the deal, regardless of how much TT struggles, if Houston returns healthy, we need to keep him in the game specially if he will be playing the PF position. Although his defense is a huge liability, but offensively he is still a threat. I know that he is going through a little funk right now, but soon or later, he will come out of it, specially watching Houston's text book ways of shooting the ball

I really think you may be Gazy's mother.
H2O ready to scrimmage!!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy