[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

2023-2024 NBA news and non Knick Schtick......
Author Thread
Clean
Posts: 28821
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 8/22/2004
Member: #743
4/25/2024  2:20 AM

Look at this passing. Simply Amazing
AUTOADVERT
martin
Posts: 69132
Alba Posts: 108
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
4/25/2024  8:35 AM
Clean wrote:
Look at this passing. Simply Amazing

Around these here parts, we call that the OG January.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
BigDaddyG
Posts: 37761
Alba Posts: 9
Joined: 1/22/2010
Member: #3049

4/25/2024  10:42 AM
Clean wrote:
Look at this passing. Simply Amazing

That team shared a lot. No wonder Tony helped himself to Barry's wife.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Rookie
Posts: 26099
Alba Posts: 28
Joined: 10/15/2008
Member: #2274

4/29/2024  9:18 AM
Halliburton is going to be eclipsed by Caitlyn Clark in Indy. She is and will be the bigger star.
martin
Posts: 69132
Alba Posts: 108
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
4/29/2024  10:11 AM
Rookie wrote:Halliburton is going to be eclipsed by Caitlyn Clark in Indy. She is and will be the bigger star.

It's a good thing for everyone involved and the fans lol

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Nalod
Posts: 68922
Alba Posts: 154
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
5/1/2024  9:36 AM
the annual "What will Lebron do" is not in the NY post.
We know Sergio is not down for Lebron here.
Post says a sign and trade would have to happen as we don't have cap space to sign him.
Nalod OK with him being a knick but if we going to trade for a big contract and burn assets I take a pass.
If he wants to chase a chip and come here cheap, OK. I won't hold it against him if he wants to get paid. I don' work for free nor would anyone expect me to. He "rejected" us in a time we were not a well run organization. Now we are contenders.
SergioNYK
Posts: 21962
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/8/2002
Member: #333
USA
5/2/2024  9:27 AM
Nalod wrote:the annual "What will Lebron do" is not in the NY post.
We know Sergio is not down for Lebron here.
Post says a sign and trade would have to happen as we don't have cap space to sign him.
Nalod OK with him being a knick but if we going to trade for a big contract and burn assets I take a pass.
If he wants to chase a chip and come here cheap, OK. I won't hold it against him if he wants to get paid. I don' work for free nor would anyone expect me to. He "rejected" us in a time we were not a well run organization. Now we are contenders.

I'd draft Bronny and send him to Westchester and never play him in a game as revenge for 2010.

KnickDanger
Posts: 24175
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/30/2017
Member: #7578

5/2/2024  10:20 AM
SergioNYK wrote:
Nalod wrote:the annual "What will Lebron do" is not in the NY post.
We know Sergio is not down for Lebron here.
Post says a sign and trade would have to happen as we don't have cap space to sign him.
Nalod OK with him being a knick but if we going to trade for a big contract and burn assets I take a pass.
If he wants to chase a chip and come here cheap, OK. I won't hold it against him if he wants to get paid. I don' work for free nor would anyone expect me to. He "rejected" us in a time we were not a well run organization. Now we are contenders.

I'd draft Bronny and send him to Westchester and never play him in a game as revenge for 2010.

I think that is reasonable.

Nalod
Posts: 68922
Alba Posts: 154
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
5/2/2024  12:36 PM
SergioNYK wrote:
Nalod wrote:the annual "What will Lebron do" is not in the NY post.
We know Sergio is not down for Lebron here.
Post says a sign and trade would have to happen as we don't have cap space to sign him.
Nalod OK with him being a knick but if we going to trade for a big contract and burn assets I take a pass.
If he wants to chase a chip and come here cheap, OK. I won't hold it against him if he wants to get paid. I don' work for free nor would anyone expect me to. He "rejected" us in a time we were not a well run organization. Now we are contenders.

I'd draft Bronny and send him to Westchester and never play him in a game as revenge for 2010.

Thats reasonable. I was thinking you'd figure a way to get bronny into a fake Uber, obduction style, then hold him in your basement until you brainwashed him into your personal boy toy or go full "Dexter" on him.

The unmitigated nerve of him to pick a team he went to to four straight finals with instead of playing in NYC with Wilson Chandler and Gallo!!!!!

SergioNYK
Posts: 21962
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/8/2002
Member: #333
USA
5/2/2024  12:50 PM
Nalod wrote:
SergioNYK wrote:
Nalod wrote:the annual "What will Lebron do" is not in the NY post.
We know Sergio is not down for Lebron here.
Post says a sign and trade would have to happen as we don't have cap space to sign him.
Nalod OK with him being a knick but if we going to trade for a big contract and burn assets I take a pass.
If he wants to chase a chip and come here cheap, OK. I won't hold it against him if he wants to get paid. I don' work for free nor would anyone expect me to. He "rejected" us in a time we were not a well run organization. Now we are contenders.

I'd draft Bronny and send him to Westchester and never play him in a game as revenge for 2010.

Thats reasonable. I was thinking you'd figure a way to get bronny into a fake Uber, obduction style, then hold him in your basement until you brainwashed him into your personal boy toy or go full "Dexter" on him.

The unmitigated nerve of him to pick a team he went to to four straight finals with instead of playing in NYC with Wilson Chandler and Gallo!!!!!

But it wasn't just him simply joining another team. This wasn't Grant Hill choosing Orlando or any number of countless of free agents who simply didn't want to come here. I can live with that.

LeBum wasted everyone's time and made it a spectacle fully knowing he was never coming here. I think it's been proven fact he knew as far as 2008 during the Olympics that he was joining Wade and Bosh. He went on to flirt heavily about coming here for 2 years! Why else would Walsh end up trading ZBo and Crawford for peanuts? And even at the very end, LeBum had the nerve to announce "the decision" right in Connecticut which is considered our backyard since we had our practice facility right up the block. He mocked us and I'm not forgiving or forgetting that! Not to mention he signed with our bitter rivals and went on to win some of the cheapest and most underwhelming championships in history. And now we are supposed to forget and forgive that and welcome him here with open arms at 40? Sorry man I'm not wired that way.

And he's not coming here in good faith. He wants us to waste a draft pick on his scrub son and he will make it all about him like he always does. He's going to want his coach, his team and if we happen to get lucky and win with him, it will be more about him winning another ring and how closer he is to Jordan then as a franchise winning a championship for the first time in over 50 years. NO THANK YOU! I don't want that circus.

Nalod
Posts: 68922
Alba Posts: 154
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
5/2/2024  1:23 PM
SergioNYK wrote:
Nalod wrote:
SergioNYK wrote:
Nalod wrote:the annual "What will Lebron do" is not in the NY post.
We know Sergio is not down for Lebron here.
Post says a sign and trade would have to happen as we don't have cap space to sign him.
Nalod OK with him being a knick but if we going to trade for a big contract and burn assets I take a pass.
If he wants to chase a chip and come here cheap, OK. I won't hold it against him if he wants to get paid. I don' work for free nor would anyone expect me to. He "rejected" us in a time we were not a well run organization. Now we are contenders.

I'd draft Bronny and send him to Westchester and never play him in a game as revenge for 2010.

Thats reasonable. I was thinking you'd figure a way to get bronny into a fake Uber, obduction style, then hold him in your basement until you brainwashed him into your personal boy toy or go full "Dexter" on him.

The unmitigated nerve of him to pick a team he went to to four straight finals with instead of playing in NYC with Wilson Chandler and Gallo!!!!!

But it wasn't just him simply joining another team. This wasn't Grant Hill choosing Orlando or any number of countless of free agents who simply didn't want to come here. I can live with that.

LeBum wasted everyone's time and made it a spectacle fully knowing he was never coming here. I think it's been proven fact he knew as far as 2008 during the Olympics that he was joining Wade and Bosh. He went on to flirt heavily about coming here for 2 years! Why else would Walsh end up trading ZBo and Crawford for peanuts? And even at the very end, LeBum had the nerve to announce "the decision" right in Connecticut which is considered our backyard since we had our practice facility right up the block. He mocked us and I'm not forgiving or forgetting that! Not to mention he signed with our bitter rivals and went on to win some of the cheapest and most underwhelming championships in history. And now we are supposed to forget and forgive that and welcome him here with open arms at 40? Sorry man I'm not wired that way.

And he's not coming here in good faith. He wants us to waste a draft pick on his scrub son and he will make it all about him like he always does. He's going to want his coach, his team and if we happen to get lucky and win with him, it will be more about him winning another ring and how closer he is to Jordan then as a franchise winning a championship for the first time in over 50 years. NO THANK YOU! I don't want that circus.


I laid out my conditions. Which I agree he comes cheap, and is part of this team, not the center of it.
I'll even say he has to be cool sitting on the bench some games if others are getting it done.
This team has its hierarchy and culture in place. I doubt it be a good fit. if he wants a max deal or close to it than No way.
ANd as I said, I can respect that too.
Im not sure how evil his intent was as the headquarters for the charity that benefited from the TV right is in CT.
That he toyed with us? Im over it. 14 years ago. He long ago admitted the charade was not proper. I tuned in was watching like everyone else.
Im wired to not be emotionally attached either way.
Heartbreak is part of sports. After the 1994 finals and My family was intact no and promised myself sports team or player would get to me.
Got tired of Jordan ripping my heart out.
Got tired of PJ Brown/Reggie MIller moments, and of all I forgive Charles Smith. I read "Garden of Eden" knick book and it helped also to know the context of that player, and many other aspects to the 1990's knicks and all that went happend. Chris Herring wrote the book. I suggest you read it if you have not yet. I have also read all books by Phil Jax and Pat Riley. Same for Red Holzmans, Clyde, and Dave Debuscherre.
I have read biographies about Stalin, Mao, and Das Kapital by Karl Marx. Even read Mein Kompf by Hitler. None made me a fan boy of either but I strive to understand. IM not always successful!
When Lebron came as the next big thing I promised rather than hate him like I did Jordan, I'd try to appreciate the basketball he played.
Of course I had no idea the knicks would so irrelevant for so long.
Its why I can tolerate Embiid right now. I respect his effort and talent. Not the dirty plays but his aggressiveness.
I get your "LeBum" gig. We just having some fun with it!

JesseDark
Posts: 22646
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 9/9/2003
Member: #467
5/3/2024  2:20 PM
Darvin Ham out as Laker coach.
Bring back dee-fense
martin
Posts: 69132
Alba Posts: 108
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
5/3/2024  6:16 PM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
martin
Posts: 69132
Alba Posts: 108
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
5/4/2024  5:59 PM
wow, he gets $20M to rehab

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
BigDaddyG
Posts: 37761
Alba Posts: 9
Joined: 1/22/2010
Member: #3049

5/4/2024  6:28 PM
martin wrote:wow, he gets $20M to rehab

New age Evan Fournier.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Rookie
Posts: 26099
Alba Posts: 28
Joined: 10/15/2008
Member: #2274

5/5/2024  2:57 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
martin wrote:wow, he gets $20M to rehab

New age Evan Fournier.

This could be the year he plays. Well, it could be…

LivingLegend
Posts: 23966
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 8/13/2007
Member: #1645

5/5/2024  9:34 PM
Clean wrote:
Look at this passing. Simply Amazing

3 hall of famers + Kawhi and throw in great passer in Diaw ---- interesting how great Pop was post Duncan and pre Wemby.

LivingLegend
Posts: 23966
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 8/13/2007
Member: #1645

5/5/2024  9:35 PM
martin wrote:
Rookie wrote:Halliburton is going to be eclipsed by Caitlyn Clark in Indy. She is and will be the bigger star.

It's a good thing for everyone involved and the fans lol

She has the more masculine 3 point shot.

LivingLegend
Posts: 23966
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 8/13/2007
Member: #1645

5/5/2024  9:37 PM
Rookie wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
martin wrote:wow, he gets $20M to rehab

New age Evan Fournier.

This could be the year he plays. Well, it could be…

If he comes back and balls out in a contract year I'm calling the entire injury past 2.5 years FUGAZY

nycericanguy
Posts: 21174
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/20/2023
Member: #9127

5/6/2024  8:05 AM
[Sidery] The Pelicans are not expected to offer Brandon Ingram a contract extension this offseason.

Hmm... not sure his fit here unless we moved Randle but he's always been an interesting player to me.

2023-2024 NBA news and non Knick Schtick......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy