[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

2023-2024 NBA news and non Knick Schtick......
Author Thread
KnickDanger
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7578

3/8/2024  10:40 PM
martin wrote:
KnickDanger wrote:
VDesai wrote:Naz Reid with a big block on Garland. Big finish coming up

OT. But Heat, Sixers, and obviously the Magic all lost tonight.

Positive night for the standings!

Still in the fourth seed after everything.
AUTOADVERT
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
3/9/2024  2:20 PM
Minnesota couldnt pull it out last night otherwise all would have been perfect. Cavs are impressive to have done so well all year with so many injuries to different players at different times.
LivingLegend
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1645

3/9/2024  2:46 PM
Jesus Nets still owe Ben Simmons plus $45M next year ---- read that to date he has made something like $60K per minute played as a Net.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/9/2024  4:36 PM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
3/9/2024  6:49 PM
Humans have some serious structural flaws.

Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

3/10/2024  3:23 PM
I wonder what the over/under was on what Rudy Gobert’s fine would be.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/10/2024  3:26 PM
Rookie wrote:I wonder what the over/under was on what Rudy Gobert’s fine would be.

LOL!! Just read he got hit for $100k!!! Yikes.

martin
USA
3/10/2024  9:17 PM
Ugh

martin
USA
3/11/2024  1:03 PM
feels like lots and lots of injuries this year?

SergioNYK
Member: #333
USA
3/11/2024  1:55 PM
martin wrote:feels like lots and lots of injuries this year?

It's all Thibs fault.

ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
3/11/2024  5:03 PM
Nalod
USA
3/14/2024  9:44 AM
Is the Aaron Rodgers thing, you know potential VP for RJKjr and his not so private views on Sandy Hook an issue for Jet fans?
Or is all OK as long as he is a winning QB?

I have no problem with a mans views that differ than mine. When its a public figure that is an issue for the team. When that team plays in a publicly funded venue its becomes fair game.

Aaron needs to either take himself out of the mix or retire from pro football.

KnickDanger

3/14/2024  5:26 PM
Nalod wrote:Is the Aaron Rodgers thing, you know potential VP for RJKjr and his not so private views on Sandy Hook an issue for Jet fans?

I have no problem with a mans views that differ than mine. When its a public figure that is an issue for the team. When that team plays in a publicly funded venue its becomes fair game.

I’m guessing the political views of most Jets fans skew away from those of most Knicks fans. Sports fans in general probably not left of center. No facts here just a thought.

Nalod
USA
3/15/2024  10:53 AM
KnickDanger wrote:
Nalod wrote:Is the Aaron Rodgers thing, you know potential VP for RJKjr and his not so private views on Sandy Hook an issue for Jet fans?

I’m guessing the political views of most Jets fans skew away from those of most Knicks fans. Sports fans in general probably not left of center. No facts here just a thought.

one need not be left of center or even to the right to buy into insane conspiracy theories as Aaron does. I get why it happens but the level of bull**** is incredible. The Anti Vax view Kennedy has jumped on is awful. Let me be clear, Im ok with not everyone getting it. Its a personal choice. But to run a campaign on it with no real concrete facts is nuts.

They call it "Practicing medicine" because its not a perfect science. No two bodies react the same to many varied circumstances.

Not masking, or Vaxing to the MAGA heads is about egocentric motives. Their patriotic duty is not about sacrifice for the greater society but more about "My freedoms to not be told what to do".

martin
USA
3/15/2024  11:17 AM
Nalod wrote:
KnickDanger wrote:

one need not be left of center or even to the right to buy into insane conspiracy theories as Aaron does. I get why it happens but the level of bull**** is incredible. The Anti Vax view Kennedy has jumped on is awful. Let me be clear, Im ok with not everyone getting it. Its a personal choice. But to run a campaign on it with no real concrete facts is nuts.

They call it "Practicing medicine" because its not a perfect science. No two bodies react the same to many varied circumstances.

Not masking, or Vaxing to the MAGA heads is about egocentric motives. Their patriotic duty is not about sacrifice for the greater society but more about "My freedoms to not be told what to do".

Right. The other way to say that is "there are different levels of ignorance"

KnickDanger

3/15/2024  4:43 PM
Nalod wrote:
KnickDanger wrote:

My point was responding to whether his views bothered Jets fans. Figuring Jets fans probably skew conservative, more to the MAGA base so overall they probably wouldn’t be if he played good quarterback.

The insanity of some “political” thought these days is bizarre and scary.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

3/15/2024  5:25 PM
Thought it was just us, but it's a thing.bthe MisMatch podcasr references this article. Unfortunately, I'm not subscriber.
https://www.tomthefinder.com/p/the-nbas-bizarre-free-throw-drought

The NBA's bizarre free-throw drought continues: Is it the NBA's pitch clock?
Final scores in the 70s. Teams are going entire halves without free throws. What's going on? Proposing a new theory.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
martin
USA
3/17/2024  1:11 PM

KnickDanger

3/17/2024  1:25 PM
martin wrote:

Definitely to the advantage of this Knicks team and their coach.

martin
USA
3/17/2024  1:43 PM
KnickDanger wrote:
martin wrote:

Definitely to the advantage of this Knicks team and their coach.

Yessir! And Mitch is salivating, you know it

2023-2024 NBA news and non Knick Schtick......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy