[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Anyone notice what a p***y Ron Artest is?
Topic LOCKED
Author Thread
flex
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #441
11/22/2004  1:59 PM
He gets throwned to the ground almost by Ben Wallace in front of everyone, in front of a national tv audience which just has to be completely embarrasing for him, and just makes himself look awful nothing like his supposed bad boy image. Instead of going, "Yo, I'm rap star Ron Artest no one touches me!!" and whacking Ben Wallace in the face or something he decides "let me lay on the announcers table," as if to say sarcastically I'm to cool "and not let anyone know I'm too scared." He just completely ate it on national tv and looked awful. Then he gets hit with a cup of beer, well what did he expect when he was looking like an ass lounging on the announcers table? And instead of taking his frustrations out on Ben he goes into the crowd and goes "ooh this guy is smaller let me beat his ass down instead." And on top of it he doesn't even go after the right guy, what an idiot. I'll just say, I would love to be that tiny white guy in the black shirt at this point, because he's a millionaire.
AUTOADVERT
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
11/22/2004  2:03 PM
A new topic for this? Check the other ones.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Topic LOCKED
Anyone notice what a p***y Ron Artest is?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy