[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Jamal's surprising me!
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

11/22/2004  6:23 PM
Paul Pierce and Allen Iverson are two of the best bad shot makers ever.

Iverson got this lay-up where he twists his body and kind of scoops reverse it on a weird angle off th ebackboard. I'm quite sure you guys seen that before cuz he does it all the time tather than see the floor and make the easy pass to an open man. He'll miss alot or either turn it over too.

Pierce pulls shots out his arse 80% of the time. He'll take on 3 guys and will either make this superman type play or he will get called for a charge or get the blocking foul. He'll take his shot at anytime and will make it with a fist in his mouth before he will hit a easy wide open 15fter.

Geez. I guess Craw is that guy for us or establishing himself to be.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
11/23/2004  10:26 AM
something that hasnt been mentioned is just that Crawford is such a good kid. He really comes off as team first and is very humble. He still takes some suspect shots but you can see they arent selfish shots. He's already had some big assist games and does a good job finding teammates off the dribble.

It just goes to show playing for a losing team gets you stuck with unfair labels. I saw Chauncey Billups go through the same thing before he signed with Det.

I'm glad we have this kid.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
11/23/2004  10:35 AM
Posted by Nalod:
Posted by fishmike:

they are both black and built like Kate Moss, but thats about it.

I like skinny chicks, but I don't have the same feelings for Jamal as I did for Kate.

I hear ya. That subsistence on diet coke and cigarettes look is always pretty hot right up till the day they have to go check into the clinic.
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
11/23/2004  10:42 AM
Posted by tkf:

Another thing I like about the talent we have is the versatility, I mean we had penny running the point with steph at the 2. then you bring in crawford and TT and that is v, very capable ballhandlers...

Don't forget Ariza. He already looks like a great playmaker for a 3. Have you seen some of his passes off drives? And Sweets had a gorgeous pass to Nazr against Cleveland. ANd how about that fast-break where the ball never touched the floor? Tht's supposed to be the absolute hallmark of a well-run break. WOw, passing, driving, moving without the ball, we really have a chance to establish an identity for this team that is light years from where it got stuck the last few.
Jamal's surprising me!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy