[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks and around the league... 21 Questions
Author Thread
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
11/21/2004  8:28 PM
1) Who knew that the Knicks would be THIS bad and a cellar dweller in the new Northeast division?

2) Who knew there would be a Lenny watch so soon?

3) Who thought PHX and especially NASH (18 assists today, and he's had several other HUGE assist games) would be doing so well? And the Sonics?

4) Who thought KG with huge 20-20 games would be so low on the radar?

5) Who will win defensive player of the year with Wallace scarred and Artest out? (AK47?)

6) Who thought Lebron James would be an MVP candidate?

7) Who thought Carmelo and the Nugs would look so bad?

8) Who thought Grant Hill could come back and play like a star?

9) Who thought Mourning would come back, period?

10) Who thought Karl Malone would be out of the league?

11) Who thought Shaq would be second fiddle to Wade?

12) Who thought Kobe would get off so easily?

13) Who thought the Bulls would still be so bad?

14) Who thought the Hornets and Coach Scott we be awful?

15) Who thought that Portland would not be at the center of the League's biggest controversy?

16) Who would have thought passing up on Ron Artest for Freddie Weis would have ever looked so good?

17) Who would have thought that Toronto would be decent, without Vince being a big contributor?

18) Who would have thought Cleveland would have been OK without Booz and that Gooden could turn it around next to James?

19) Who would have thought T-mac and Yao could be such a wimpy combo?

20) Who would have thought Kobe and Co would be so low on the radar and so below average?

21) Who thought that ShanDONE Anderson would be cut and Trevor Ariza, a second rounder we be on the Knicks?
AUTOADVERT
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
11/21/2004  8:57 PM
One has to wonder about Grant Hill - did he not getalong with T-Mac? It seems like T-Mac is a cancer in some ways...was Hill not wanting to play second fiddle??? Or is this just an amazing come back?
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/22/2004  9:07 AM
Posted by Caseloads:

1) Who knew that the Knicks would be THIS bad and a cellar dweller in the new Northeast division? Briggs!

2) Who knew there would be a Lenny watch so soon? ISIAH!

4) Who thought KG with huge 20-20 games would be so low on the radar?Sprees stealing the headlines!

6) Who thought Lebron James would be an MVP candidate?NIKE!

7) Who thought Carmelo and the Nugs would look so bad? Kikki, then he can fire the coach

8) Who thought Grant Hill could come back and play like a star? I was hoping, but Im no Doctor.

9) Who thought Mourning would come back, period? He wants his money and play for a contender. I think if winning is that important, then he would forgoe the money! I like him never-the-less

13) Who thought the Bulls would still be so bad? Jamal!

14) Who thought the Hornets and Coach Scott we be awful? anyone who really knew what a weak coach Scott was. And Anyone who knows how bad the ownership is. I followed that team for years, they are morons!

15) Who thought that Portland would not be at the center of the League's biggest controversy? I thought Ron (this I have said before) would have cold ****ed a player big time, but not a fan brawl.

16) Who would have thought passing up on Ron Artest for Freddie Weis would have ever looked so good?

17) Who would have thought that Toronto would be decent, without Vince being a big contributor?

18) Who would have thought Cleveland would have been OK without Booz and that Gooden could turn it around next to James?

19) Who would have thought T-mac and Yao could be such a wimpy combo? I'll give that one to Playa. He hates Jeff!

20) Who would have thought Kobe and Co would be so low on the radar and so below average? This one is not so hard, Odom, Butler and Kobe are all players of similar roles.

21) Who thought that ShanDONE Anderson would be cut and Trevor Ariza, a second rounder we be on the Knicks?Certainly not Dolan!

bernard
Member: #475
11/22/2004  10:46 AM
Case:

"Knicks would be THIS bad"? Have you been watching them play? Have you looked at the quality of the teams they played? Anyone truly think they'd have a better record than 4 and 5 after having played on road against Indy, SA, Dallas, Houston and Minny? No one would have put money on any of those being W's. Coming out of those w/ 1 win is fine. They've taken care of business w/ the rest of their games except Boston. So, thus far, one unexpected loss, one unexpected win, and W's against some decent teams that we should beat when playing at home if we want to be a good team.

I would have changed 1) to "Who knew that the Knicks would improve SO quickly and dramatically after some tough, early games?"
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/22/2004  10:49 AM
Posted by bernard:

Case:

"Knicks would be THIS bad"? Have you been watching them play? Have you looked at the quality of the teams they played? Anyone truly think they'd have a better record than 4 and 5 after having played on road against Indy, SA, Dallas, Houston and Minny? No one would have put money on any of those being W's. Coming out of those w/ 1 win is fine. They've taken care of business w/ the rest of their games except Boston. So, thus far, one unexpected loss, one unexpected win, and W's against some decent teams that we should beat when playing at home if we want to be a good team.

I would have changed 1) to "Who knew that the Knicks would improve SO quickly and dramatically after some tough, early games?"

Case is too watching re-tread 80s movies with his woman to watch the Knicks.

But yes, the correct question should be the one you propose.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
11/22/2004  11:39 AM
how are we a cellar dweller? we are .5 game behind Bos who's played 6 homes games and 2 road games. Lets see who's leading the Atlantic in a week from now.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Caseloads
Member: #41
11/22/2004  1:43 PM
Posted by fishmike:

how are we a cellar dweller? we are .5 game behind Bos who's played 6 homes games and 2 road games. Lets see who's leading the Atlantic in a week from now.
i hope it is the knicks... lets see... honestly, i think kt has been playing his gourd out, but what about sweets? we need timmy t to step up or sit down, and neither has happenned... what's the deal with the realness? anything of note? we need our main players producing to win or do anything substantial this season, period.
Knicks and around the league... 21 Questions

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy