[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Is it more pressure for the knicks playing at home to win?
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

11/21/2004  2:03 PM
The team looks as if they have come together on this past rd trip.

But from my observation,Lenny as well as some of the players seem to be playing tight in front of the NY media and Garden crowd so far this yr.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
11/21/2004  2:04 PM
More pressure because I think they are expected to win these games.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

11/21/2004  3:49 PM
If we can't handle the pressure with the games we are supposed to win at home, how will this team fare as the season progress? What i'm trying to say is who should be held responsible. Zeke for creating this must win now mentality NOW? Lenny for ONLY calling a good game + rotations when his job is in jeopordy Or is it the players responsibility.

I just saw the raptors come back from 19 down and beat the spurs, Rafor Alston was a God in the comeback. Chris Bosh never backed down from Duncan and got a DD and Lamont Murray was clutch with VC riding the pine. Sam Mitchell is a young coach who really knows how to push his teams buttons to play well at home. I might just go to the game wednesday in Toronto, should be some game against the knicks.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Is it more pressure for the knicks playing at home to win?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy