[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

What is the NBA Suspension Squad going to do?

Author Poll
Caseloads
Member: #41
This is On-Topic. This affects the entire NBA, the Knicks (a team that has received infamous suspensions), and the future of the games and areas. What do you think the NBA going to do? I believe that if the NBA were to do anything to Ron Artest or any players for actions after the beer was thrown, I would take the following action as a player: 1) Sue the NBA, Pistons, contracted NBA-mandated and selected security company for poor arena management 2) Sue the fans that assaulted him (especially from behind) I personally thin the NBA should not take any action against Artest - what the fans did is unexcusable. Ron had every right, every single right to defend himself, especially after being hit with a projectile (who cares if it was a plastic cup - as someone who works in the largest and top trauma emergency center in the country, a projectile of any nature can potentially be lethal - and who knows what the next projectile might have been? look at the girl in boston who got hit in the eye with the pepperspray during the world series and DIED). The league has no jurisdiction to penalize a player for legal matters pertaining to self-defense, on or off the court. What would the league do if this exact same scenario had happenned replacing LeBron with Artest, and LeBron had reacted in the same fashion? The Question: What do you think the NBA going to do? I think that the NBA is going to suspend and fine players for all actions that took place, which again, is unwarranted. As for the actions that took place during the game, Artest did not deliver a hard foul to Wallace (as shown on camera, that was not a flagrant).
Do Nothing
Suspend/Fine Players only for actions on the court (after the cup of beer was thrown, it is a police matter)
Suspend/Fine Players for all actions (including fighting with fans)
Expel players from the league
View Results

Author Thread
No Posts Found
What is the NBA Suspension Squad going to do?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy