[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks Gone Wild: They should go all in on Dejounte Murray and team him up with Brunson in backcourt
Author Thread
Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

6/29/2022  8:10 AM
SupremeCommander wrote:oh please God.. the juice would be worth the squeeze here.. he's the best player available this year.. even if the rumors of KD looking o move on were true, I would still rather have Murray when you factor in you could have Murray for 10 years

Durant is 33 and his body can no longer handle an 82 game season. Lot of wear and tear on him he’s been in the nba now for 15 years so it’s not just age but the number of years playing 82 game seasons plus playoffs against the big boys

And he’s even more fragile mentally than physically

AUTOADVERT
EwingsGlass
Member: #893
USA
6/29/2022  8:43 AM
Quickley/Rose/McBride
Fournier/Grimes/Keels
Barrett/Reddish
Randle/Toppin/Gibson
Robinson/Sims

Assuming Sims and Keels remain on 2 way contracts, the Knicks have 4 roster spots.

If the cut Gibson, they have about $37mm while maintaining only Robinson’s cap hold.

I read on here that the Detroit trade can get merged into a single TPE. I am curious if that is true and plausible.

This is the Randle.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/29/2022  8:51 AM
EwingsGlass wrote:Quickley/Rose/McBride
Fournier/Grimes/Keels
Barrett/Reddish
Randle/Toppin/Gibson
Robinson/Sims

Assuming Sims and Keels remain on 2 way contracts, the Knicks have 4 roster spots.

If the cut Gibson, they have about $37mm while maintaining only Robinson’s cap hold.

I read on here that the Detroit trade can get merged into a single TPE. I am curious if that is true and plausible.

Brunson?
is there a play were Drose finishes his career in Chicago?
Where is Rudy Gorbert go? BUlls deal gonna haappen? Lavine has a limited market to play into.
Same for ayton were he is restricted. He could just play it out for Qualified and go free next year?
Thats his best leverage but risky for him.

EwingsGlass
Member: #893
USA
6/29/2022  8:56 AM
Nalod wrote:
EwingsGlass wrote:Quickley/Rose/McBride
Fournier/Grimes/Keels
Barrett/Reddish
Randle/Toppin/Gibson
Robinson/Sims

Brunson?
is there a play were Drose finishes his career in Chicago?
Where is Rudy Gorbert go? BUlls deal gonna haappen? Lavine has a limited market to play into.
Same for ayton were he is restricted. He could just play it out for Qualified and go free next year?
Thats his best leverage but risky for him.

I didn’t include Brunson cause I am not sure that is done. Personally, if Murray is available, I’m on Murray. I’m coming around on Brunson but the numbers I hear are a bit outrageous. And I don’t see how he works with Randle.

This is the Randle.
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

6/29/2022  9:10 AM    LAST EDITED: 6/29/2022  9:22 AM
TheGame wrote:Is Murray and Brunson going to be the new backcourt? You have to start both if you bring them here. How is that going to work? Both will want to run the point. I just don’t see it. I think the Knicks are only setting up the backup plan if Brunson does not sign, and I actually think they would be better off going after Murray alone and using their cap space on someone like Bridges.

Not saying I would want this to happen but Brunson played with LD. So obviously okay with playing with another PG. Prefer Murray only but Brunson , Murray back court would be interesting. A bit worried if we got rid of Grimes and/or IQ. As we all know this is a 3pt league. We sucked at it for years and did not like it. We added Burks, Bullock, IQ, Grimes and EF and would now have none of them except for EF. Who may be on the trading block as well.

As much as I like Murray that is my only fear. We get a bunch of guys that need to be at the basket or a few feet away to score.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
foosballnick
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3148

6/29/2022  10:04 AM
Knicks gone REALLY wild..

FA - Zach Lavine
S&T - Murray (Fournier and 3 First Rounders)
Resign Mitch & Taj

G - Murray
G - Lavine
F - Barrett
F - Randle
C - Mitch

G - Rose
G - IQ
F - Grimes
F - Obi
C - Sims, Taj

In the wings - Deuce, Cam, Keels

Knicks Gone Wild: They should go all in on Dejounte Murray and team him up with Brunson in backcourt

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy