[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

EuroHonky Wooped
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/16/2004  11:07 PM
Freaking Euro Squad the Spurs are these days with Timmy!

Timmy is kinda Euro in a way, so the theory of can a euro style team do well in the us certainly put a lesson on our knicks tonite.

Miss Gay_z getting stuffed on by Rasho was just plain silly. He went up on him like he could go over him! 5-15 for Miss Gay-z. 7 rebounds, Wahoo! He is untradable.

Craw, 6-15. Does this guy ever stop shooting. Marbs get a pass. he at least penetrated.

Trevor only 6 minutes?

Bad 4th peroid. We'll get them in Houstan.
AUTOADVERT
simrud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #474
USA
11/16/2004  11:09 PM
Tim Thomas needs a brain and a heart transplant. Wait, if so many parts are bad why not just trash the whole thing and get a new SF.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/16/2004  11:13 PM
Here is what I don't understand:

- Marb has a clear advantage over Parker. Why not slide Craw to the point and play Marb at the 2 and let him abuse Tony.

- JYD played in the first quarter and in the first half when the score was close. He doesn't really play the second half and look what happened.

- Sweets fouls too much. The silly kind too.

- Marb and Craw can beat their men off the dribble and penetrate whenever they want, but they don't. Or at least Marb does some of the time.

- TT sucks. He broke up the flow of the offense like every other time down the court. Bad pass. Foul. Turnover. Shot blocked by a guy standing straight up with his arms raised! And yet he continuted to get minutes.

- Man, Kurt was SOLID again.

- Nazr playing some unexpected good ball.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
11/16/2004  11:16 PM
Nalod, you are funny man, good post, but I am just sick and tired of the knicks not getting a fair share with the calls, I mean nazr gets hacked, pushed and we get no call, go down the other end and we get all the touch fouls, this is BS... and is driving me away from the game I love.. The officiating is garbage, the call based on a perceived reputation, if you are a butcher, like bowen, and some dumb azz announcer says he is a great defender, the refs, NBA buys into that crap and all of a sudden he has carte blanche to foul like hell!!!
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
11/17/2004  12:34 AM
Posted by martin:

Here is what I don't understand:
- Marb has a clear advantage over Parker. Why not slide Craw to the point and play Marb at the 2 and let him abuse Tony.

- JYD played in the first quarter and in the first half when the score was close. He doesn't really play the second half and look what happened.
good freaking points. fire lenny, hire you.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
11/17/2004  12:58 AM
i think good teams just turn it on in the 4th. they let you hang around then they attack.
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
11/17/2004  10:32 AM
Posted by martin:

- TT sucks. He broke up the flow of the offense like every other time down the court. Bad pass. Foul. Turnover. Shot blocked by a guy standing straight up with his arms raised! And yet he continuted to get minutes.

I have a feeling that IT ordered Lenny to play TT so he can be showcased and that his value will go up. Unfortunately, TT is not cooperating.
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
11/17/2004  10:34 AM
Posted by martin:

- Marb and Craw can beat their men off the dribble and penetrate whenever they want, but they don't. Or at least Marb does some of the time.

Man. We need Allan Houston in the worst way. Craw and Marb should look better once Allan starts raining in those shots.
martin
USA
11/17/2004  10:38 AM
Posted by NYKBocker:
Posted by martin:

I have a feeling that IT ordered Lenny to play TT so he can be showcased and that his value will go up. Unfortunately, TT is not cooperating.

you know what, this could be true. Maybe a Philly-NYK thing with the Dog.
martin
USA
11/17/2004  10:41 AM
Posted by gunsnewing:

i think good teams just turn it on in the 4th. they let you hang around then they attack.

it's what sets the good from the great.
bigpimpin
Member: #801
USA
11/17/2004  11:07 AM
"eurohonkywooped"

does this guy do this alot? please let me know now
"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
martin
USA
11/17/2004  11:25 AM
Posted by bigpimpin:

"eurohonkywooped"

does this guy do this alot? please let me know now

feel free to browse before you buy.
Bippity10
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #574
11/17/2004  12:23 PM
I disagree with you guys. In the first half Stephon did not shoot. He orchestrated the offense and we played well offensively. In the third and fourth quarters we did move Stephon to the two guard and ran Penny and Jamal at the point. Stephon even started posting up. Stephon started shooting and scoring points and our offensive flow fell apart. Maybe I just watched a different game than you guys.
I just hope that people will like me
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
11/17/2004  12:42 PM
I agree with Bip. In order for the offense to work, we need Stephon to give everyone else shots. I mean, shooting NO SHOTS is ridiculous, but normally, his shots will come around anyway, mainly from penetration, fast breaks and from Js resulting from ball movement. But when he's the shooting guard, then everything gets messed up. I am more worried about his defense though.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Silverfuel
Member: #268
USA
11/17/2004  12:48 PM
Posted by Allanfan20:

when he's the shooting guard, then everything gets messed up. I am more worried about his defense though.
See that is one of the things they should work on. We have two extremely versatile guards. If they can both handle the ball, why not let Marb play SG and exploit a bad PG and let Craw do the passing. I think it will help the team a lot if they can start that.

I am more worried about the defense too actually. No one, and I mean NO ONE on this team is playing the kinda defense they are capable of playing. JYD and KT are doing a good job and maybe they dont look as good because they dont get any help but the defense looks terrible.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
EuroHonky Wooped

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy