[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The NBA summer of fun!……..2022 (DRAFT, FA, Trades)
Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
7/1/2022  12:56 PM
lol CLE doesn't have enough of a big man rotation? They going all in on that big lineup

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/1/2022  1:06 PM
Mychelle Johnson (Miles Bridges’ wife): I hate that it has come to this but I can’t be silent anymore. I’ve allowed someone to destroy my home, abuse me in every way possible and traumatize our kids for life. I have nothing to prove to the world, but I won’t allow anyone who could do something so horrible to have no remorse and paint a picture of something I’m not. I won’t allow the people around him to continue to silence me and continue to lie to protect this person. It’s unethical, it’s immoral, it’s truly SICK. It hurts my heart because I’ve always had hope, and so much love and as scary as this is for me to do it’s time I stand up for myself. I won’t be silent to protect others anymore because I value myself and my kids more than anyones ‘image’.… a fracture nose, wrist, torn eardrum, torn muscles in my neck from being choked until i went to sleep and a severe concussion. I don’t need sympathy, I just don’t want this happening to anyone else, I just want this person to get help, my kids deserve better. That’s all i want. It hurts, everything hurts, this situation hurts, most importantly I’m scared and hurting for my kids who were witness to everything. Please respect my families privacy and stop with the disgusting rumors and allegations.

Tend to think she was asked many times to wait it out so he could get paid by which she and the kids benefit. That it all comes to this which she can no longer stand is a very sad thing.
I hope she has full documentation as the process to verify must be complete so truth is allowed. He is innocent until proven otherwise. This is not a vengeful girlfriend. This is his wife and mother of their kids.
Its easy to peek in and be critical of her but we have no idea or the mindphuch that comes with staying with an abuser. That's quite a statement she put out.
Have to say it becomes a bit clearer why CLT refrained from giving this dude a long range contract and perhaps might have insisted he get help. Is it their business? Yes if they had knowledge. If you making a 100mm investment you do back ground checks. For all we know this could have set him off as well?

All I know is this dude for sure is not having a "Summer of Fun". neither are his kids and wife.

ESOMKnicks
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6064

7/1/2022  1:17 PM
Swishfm3 wrote:Kevin Knox is an athletic freak and a damn good basketball player. He certainly has the talent to be a big time player in the league, so it's unfortunate to see that it hasn't worked out so far.

As much as I loved Frank and Kevin, they clearly have been busts in this league. Their ceiling is highly specialized role players. Frank as a defender to slow down an opposing guard that gets hot. Kevin has potential as an effective spot-up three point shooter if he focuses on that part of his game from here on. I think his days of being the next Van Horn or even the next Channing Frye are gone for good.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

7/1/2022  1:20 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/1/2022  1:21 PM
Nalod wrote:
Mychelle Johnson (Miles Bridges’ wife): I hate that it has come to this but I can’t be silent anymore. I’ve allowed someone to destroy my home, abuse me in every way possible and traumatize our kids for life. I have nothing to prove to the world, but I won’t allow anyone who could do something so horrible to have no remorse and paint a picture of something I’m not. I won’t allow the people around him to continue to silence me and continue to lie to protect this person. It’s unethical, it’s immoral, it’s truly SICK. It hurts my heart because I’ve always had hope, and so much love and as scary as this is for me to do it’s time I stand up for myself. I won’t be silent to protect others anymore because I value myself and my kids more than anyones ‘image’.… a fracture nose, wrist, torn eardrum, torn muscles in my neck from being choked until i went to sleep and a severe concussion. I don’t need sympathy, I just don’t want this happening to anyone else, I just want this person to get help, my kids deserve better. That’s all i want. It hurts, everything hurts, this situation hurts, most importantly I’m scared and hurting for my kids who were witness to everything. Please respect my families privacy and stop with the disgusting rumors and allegations.

Tend to think she was asked many times to wait it out so he could get paid by which she and the kids benefit. That it all comes to this which she can no longer stand is a very sad thing.
I hope she has full documentation as the process to verify must be complete so truth is allowed. He is innocent until proven otherwise. This is not a vengeful girlfriend. This is his wife and mother of their kids.
Its easy to peek in and be critical of her but we have no idea or the mindphuch that comes with staying with an abuser. That's quite a statement she put out.
Have to say it becomes a bit clearer why CLT refrained from giving this dude a long range contract and perhaps might have insisted he get help. Is it their business? Yes if they had knowledge. If you making a 100mm investment you do back ground checks. For all we know this could have set him off as well?

All I know is this dude for sure is not having a "Summer of Fun". neither are his kids and wife.

It sounded like it was just business. They were shopping Hayward to clear cap for the initial signing. I won't comment too much on the other stuff because I don't know all the facts. I don't know much about Mychelle or Miles Bridges. I do know people lie. Including law enforcement. Bridges is toxic no doubt and I'm not defending him. But I believe a person is innocent until proven otherwise.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
martin
USA
7/1/2022  1:26 PM

TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

7/1/2022  1:27 PM
martin wrote:

Getting a first round pick for Kevin Huerter is NUTS

The Future is Bright!
TPercy

7/1/2022  1:29 PM
No way Kings wouldn't inquire about Fournier first before Huerter. Fournier is better than him at everything while being on a shorter contract.
The Future is Bright!
TPercy

7/1/2022  1:43 PM
The Future is Bright!
TPercy

7/1/2022  1:47 PM
The Future is Bright!
BigDaddyG

7/1/2022  1:52 PM
TPercy wrote:No way Kings wouldn't inquire about Fournier first before Huerter. Fournier is better than him at everything while being on a shorter contract.

Woj mentioned timeline too. Maybe they consider Evan washed in his late 29s?

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
TPercy

7/1/2022  1:57 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
TPercy wrote:No way Kings wouldn't inquire about Fournier first before Huerter. Fournier is better than him at everything while being on a shorter contract.

He isn’t even washed and a washed Fournier is still better than Huerter lol

The Future is Bright!
BigDaddyG

7/1/2022  2:02 PM
TPercy wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

He isn’t even washed and a washed Fournier is still better than Huerter lol

Yeah, but we will live in a team where 21 is considered wash for a college basketball player. I'm assuming they went Huerter because he's younger, nothing more. They wanted Someone one the same timeline as Fox and Sabonis .

BigDaddyG

7/1/2022  2:04 PM
TPercy wrote:

Eh, they did manage to get a first for Brogdan. Brogdan will be a good fit cheering on the Celtics bench as he erecovers from another lower body injury.

wargames
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6053

7/1/2022  2:09 PM

The Kings are a bad FO who knows what they do.

The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
martin
USA
7/1/2022  2:51 PM

You would find a lot of ATL and other bball fans who would disagree with that

VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
7/1/2022  2:52 PM
Wow what a deal by the Celts. Gave up mostly nonsense for Brogdon. PG their biggest problem. Plus got Gallo for cheap shooting/size.
Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

7/1/2022  2:58 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:

I have heard zero about the Knicks shopping Fournier. We best get used to the idea he is staying and he is starting

Rookie

7/1/2022  3:01 PM
martin wrote:

You would find a lot of ATL and other bball fans who would disagree with that

In my house, we call him Hooter. When we play Atlanta I'm yelling Hooter all night because the kid is everywhere like a spider monkey. Kid leaves it on the court

martin
USA
7/1/2022  3:02 PM
Rookie wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

I have heard zero about the Knicks shopping Fournier. We best get used to the idea he is staying and he is starting

Let's be honest though, there is zero we heard about the stuff that went down on draft day, zero about Noel/Burks, zero on iHart. Brunson was telegraphed months ago.

Rookie

7/1/2022  3:09 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/1/2022  3:10 PM
martin wrote:
Rookie wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Let's be honest though, there is zero we heard about the stuff that went down on draft day, zero about Noel/Burks, zero on iHart. Brunson was telegraphed months ago.

Well yeah, there is that. We had to clear salary, and they were the players hinted at but yeah, nothing concrete and absolutely ninja about draft day. Still I think they want Fournier on the team and you know Thibs will ride or die with his vets

The NBA summer of fun!……..2022 (DRAFT, FA, Trades)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy