[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

??????????????????? about Sundov.....
Author Thread
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
11/15/2004  3:11 PM
Now that we have an open spot on our roster, do you all think that it is better to activate Sundov or Brewer at this time? Frankly, I would love to see both of them activated. We already know what Moochie can bring us, and we also know that Brewer is a defender. Pairing him with Ariza, JYD, Sweetney, we would have a defender per position except for the 5 or Center. I still want to see Sundov on the court for 10 minutes per game.

Please reply......
The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
11/15/2004  3:16 PM
We might as well activate Sundov, and soon. We got 3 teams coming up with great big men. Duncan/Yao/Dirk (Dampier to some extent). I'm interested to see what he can bring to the court for us, if nothing else than another 6 fouls. His outside touch may help clear the lane for us on this road trip.
diderotn
USA
11/15/2004  3:26 PM
I agree. Vinny hasn't produces as of yet. We don't need Moochie right now, because Penny, Marb, and Crawf, can all play the point. However, our holes at the Center position is so big, we have to find a way to correct that problem. Let us start with what we have on our roster right now. You never know, maybe this kid can prove us all wrong.

Posted by MaTT4281:

We might as well activate Sundov, and soon. We got 3 teams coming up with great big men. Duncan/Yao/Dirk (Dampier to some extent). I'm interested to see what he can bring to the court for us, if nothing else than another 6 fouls. His outside touch may help clear the lane for us on this road trip.
DefAndReb
Member: #336
11/15/2004  4:06 PM
Not to mention the fact that all our frontcourt guys are going to get into foul trouble against the superior Texas big men. We need more bodies to throw at them (or their mercy). Sun-Sun time!
nykdunk
Member: #570
USA
11/15/2004  4:50 PM
I'd activate both Sundov and Brewer and deactivate the utterly useless Moochie. With Crawford, out we can't really make up for his offense, but instead we can strengthen our defense by activating Brewer. Sundov needs to get some minutes because he's the only real big guy we have. Let's give him some seasoning.
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

11/15/2004  5:04 PM
Posted by DefAndReb:

Not to mention the fact that all our frontcourt guys are going to get into foul trouble against the superior Texas big men. We need more bodies to throw at them (or their mercy). Sun-Sun time!

Sun-Sun.....thats' a cool nickname. They say everywhere he has been they always call him that.

Anyway......I'd like to see him play too. Put Baker on the injured list he's obviously washed up.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
11/15/2004  6:05 PM
I think Bruno is better fit to be Nazr's backup. Vin is done and needs to retire.
diderotn
USA
11/15/2004  11:35 PM
I do believe that Vin truly has problems with his conditioning. He doesn't appear to have his leggs yet. He may useless right now, but after twenty five games, we will definitely need him. Specially when and if we trade Kurt Thomas. However, Bruno has to be activated. We have guards and Brewer is a much bigger and stronger guard than Moochie. Therefore, Isiah needs to make a judgement call by activating both Brewer and Bruno, because out West the PGs and the Centers are fast, strong, and tall. Brewer can do a much better job guarding Tony Parker than Marburry or Moochie. Sundov is the tallest player on our roster, then he can at least present a little challenge to the Center out West.
Posted by Vmart:

I think Bruno is better fit to be Nazr's backup. Vin is done and needs to retire.
??????????????????? about Sundov.....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy