[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Any news on Houston?
Author Thread
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
11/14/2004  7:26 PM
I don't know much about microfracture surgery and rehabbing time, but even if Houston is taking longer than he needs to (which I don't know if he is, only he does), isn't that infinately better than coming back too soon and reinjuring himself?
AUTOADVERT
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
11/14/2004  7:26 PM
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by Rich:
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by Rich:
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by Rich:
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by Rich:

I'll believe that he will play again when he steps on the court.

Right now, in light of his interminable absence, I'm not sure whether he should be called Allan or Whitney.
I'd just call it the normal time period necessary for rehabbing after microfracture surgery

That's your right. I question Houston's toughness.
Just name one player, Rich, in the history of the game who came back quicker than Houston from microfracture surgery

I can name several in football, starting with Sehorn.
I'll take that to indicate that you can't name one basketball player then and are desperately resorting to other sports

I am not aware of other basketball players who had it.

So you're admittedly not well informed on the topic, but you're criticizing Houston's approach anyway??

Your style of argumentation is so weak. That I can cite football players who, despite facing a much tougher physical challenge, have returned from the same surgery much quicker, supercedes any point you have attempted to make. If you don't know that, then not only can't you argue cogently, but it is you who doesn't know the facts.

Whitney is not physically tough.

[Edited by - Rich on 11/14/2004 19:27:34]
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
11/15/2004  12:41 AM
I guess he is so untough, that he only missed 10 or so games due to injury, for his whole career, before last year. And I guess he is so untough, that when he left a Laker game, due to injury, Danny Ainge questioned his toughness, and a week later, he went on to score 53 against the same team. Granted Shaq wasn't playing, but he still had that all NBA defender, Kobe, in his face.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
11/15/2004  1:20 AM
Posted by Allanfan20:

I guess he is so untough, that he only missed 10 or so games due to injury, for his whole career, before last year. And I guess he is so untough, that when he left a Laker game, due to injury, Danny Ainge questioned his toughness, and a week later, he went on to score 53 against the same team. Granted Shaq wasn't playing, but he still had that all NBA defender, Kobe, in his face.

He can shoot, but he's not tough.
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
11/15/2004  2:08 AM
I don't think its necessary to keep quoting the entire argument up to that point and then writing a sentence, LOL, its really difficult to figure out whats being said and its a lot of scrolling.

Allan will come back when he's ready, his toughness can't really be argued because I believe everyone's body heals differently.

Didn't CWebb rush back last year from the same thing and wish he hadn't?
#Knickstaps
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
11/15/2004  8:14 AM
Posted by BigSm00th:

Allan will come back when he's ready, his toughness can't really be argued because I believe everyone's body heals differently.

Didn't CWebb rush back last year from the same thing and wish he hadn't?
Yup. Everybody's body does heal differently but Houston did not have surgery this off season. He is still healing from the injury he had last year before the season ended.
Posted by Rich:

He can shoot, but he's not tough.
Good post
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Any news on Houston?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy