[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Tuesday's GAME-THREAD (@ 7:30 PM): New York Knicks vs. Minnesota Timberwolves.
Author Thread
KnickDanger
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7578

1/19/2022  6:42 PM
The missed free throws are the only things I am mad about. Just terrible.
AUTOADVERT
Chandler
Member: #6197

1/19/2022  8:07 PM
NBA has an officiating problem

Knicks have a consistency problem. We made a lot of mistakes but there is no mistake refs robbed us

(5)(5)
Kemet
Member: #6148

1/20/2022  12:31 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/20/2022  12:33 AM
NYKMentality wrote:NBA admit the refs screwed the Knicks.

And it was so BLATANT they should just give us the win because Minnesota did not beat us; the NBAs refs did.

Naw-naw .. We beat ourselves more than the Refs and the Wolves .. Knicks opponents know now all the Knicks weakness going down the 3 min stretch .. we are still a bad FT shooting team, and turnover-machine in crunch time of close games, especially against above .500 opponents .. home and away

blkexec
Member: #748
1/20/2022  8:11 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/20/2022  8:24 AM
Can’t find the convo but this is in response to Phils comment on if not Randle then who do we play at center? And you jump str8 to Obi? Obviously you are not part of this discussion based on your response. So let’s start over, and we can add in Obi since you brought him up.

Can we stop this nonsense about playing Randle or Obi at center. That’s not a long term solution. Randle best position is PF vs most teams. You saw a glimpse of that when he was forced to guard Cat on that last play.

If you disagree with that, fine. My stance is the same. Until we have a PF who can play center on the roster, just play your center please. We have 3 on the roster and 1 in the G league. This playing Randle at center needs to end.

That’s the discussion I’m trying to end sir, since you responded and clearly don’t understand this previous discussion which was probably created by 1 or 2 people in this forum. Randle had no choice to play center last game but that’s not the discussion I’m trying to end. Damn text can be so mis leading at times. If u misunderstood then fine. Just wanted to make it clear what I was saying. It’s obvious in the last game because all the freaking centers fouled out. Again, that’s not the discussion that was created weeks ago. Randle is not that type of small ball center, because of his defensive IQ lack of rim protection etc…

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
Tuesday's GAME-THREAD (@ 7:30 PM): New York Knicks vs. Minnesota Timberwolves.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy