Sambakick
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5646

1/5/2022  10:52 AM
NYKMentality wrote:
Sambakick wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:
Sambakick wrote:
jaydh wrote:randle already in form... sloppy turnover and didn't bother to defend
Thibs should've yanked him for that.
Funny how on page 1 these two posts were the only two posts by both of jaydh and Sambakick (combined).

But yet they had nothingness to say the rest of the game as Julius Randle absolutely balled out?

Is it just me, or does anyone else smell a "hidden agenda'?

Did you watch the play where he turned the ball over then casually didn't bother to defend at all as the D-league player who stole the ball also popped a corner three while Randle was meandering around the paint?

You're obviously the one with an agenda here. No haters on this thread just fans and stans.

Um. Two minutes into the game (after missing 2 games because of covid protocol) and you were chomping at the bit to call him out for a "turnover" while also asking coach Thibs to "bench him"?

Did you not watch the game where he played 38 minutes and put up 30 points, 16 rebounds, 4 assists and 1 steal while also shooting 12/20 (.600%) with only 3 turnovers vs. an Indiana All-Star in Sabonis??

And it's funny.

Because during that monster performance? And after that 1 turnover? You had nothing to say. You said absolutely nothingness (thereafter).

Julius Randle is averaging exactly the same amount of turnovers this year as he did last year but that's something that a blind critic wouldn't comprehend.

To harp all over 1 turnover within the first 2-3 minutes of the game and then to completely refuse to acknowledge his 38 minutes, 30 points, 16 rebounds, 4 assists and 1 steal while also shooting 12/20 (.600%) with only 3 turnovers and +/- of +12 is downright agenda driven.

Thankfully coach Thibs ignored you and didn't "yank/bench his ass" 🤮

Yes I watched the whole game. When I see Randle dog it I can call him on it at anytime. When he plays the way he is expected to play as a 100 million man it means I stop calling him out. I don't owe him a post after the game lol.

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.
Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

1/5/2022  11:53 AM
The team shot 21.4% (6 for 28) from 3. That is not going to get it done vs a good team (playoff team).
NYKMentality
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4385

1/5/2022  11:59 AM
Rookie wrote:The team shot 21.4% (6 for 28) from 3. That is not going to get it done vs a good team (playoff team).

No. It wouldn't.

But out rebounding your opponent 51-35.

Winning the battle of points in the paint 54-38.

Going 33/52 from 2 pt range (63.4%).

Would.

52 2 point attempts vs. 28 3 point attempts lets us know NY must stop shooting so many 3s moving forward and attack the paint 2x more.

Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
1/5/2022  2:32 PM
NYKMentality wrote:
Rookie wrote:The team shot 21.4% (6 for 28) from 3. That is not going to get it done vs a good team (playoff team).

No. It wouldn't.

But out rebounding your opponent 51-35.

Winning the battle of points in the paint 54-38.

Going 33/52 from 2 pt range (63.4%).

Would.

52 2 point attempts vs. 28 3 point attempts lets us know NY must stop shooting so many 3s moving forward and attack the paint 2x more.

We absolutely have to improve our 3-ball. Maybe we can blame it on covid but it’s going to have to improve. It’s ridiculous we are shooting it this poorly.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
smackeddog
Member: #883
1/5/2022  3:52 PM
Actually enjoyed watching the entire game for a change!
Clean
Member: #743
1/5/2022  4:56 PM
martin wrote:Def need more of this

Been busy and could not watch the game but was that and this how Randle's return was? If it was then I'm good. All I wanted from him is to be apart of the offense and cut out a good portion of the ISOs. By the look of things we still can't hit open shots to save our lives.

Kemet
Member: #6148

1/5/2022  6:08 PM
Sambakick wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:
Sambakick wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:
Sambakick wrote:
jaydh wrote:randle already in form... sloppy turnover and didn't bother to defend
Thibs should've yanked him for that.
Funny how on page 1 these two posts were the only two posts by both of jaydh and Sambakick (combined).

But yet they had nothingness to say the rest of the game as Julius Randle absolutely balled out?

Is it just me, or does anyone else smell a "hidden agenda'?

Did you watch the play where he turned the ball over then casually didn't bother to defend at all as the D-league player who stole the ball also popped a corner three while Randle was meandering around the paint?

You're obviously the one with an agenda here. No haters on this thread just fans and stans.

Um. Two minutes into the game (after missing 2 games because of covid protocol) and you were chomping at the bit to call him out for a "turnover" while also asking coach Thibs to "bench him"?

Did you not watch the game where he played 38 minutes and put up 30 points, 16 rebounds, 4 assists and 1 steal while also shooting 12/20 (.600%) with only 3 turnovers vs. an Indiana All-Star in Sabonis??

And it's funny.

Because during that monster performance? And after that 1 turnover? You had nothing to say. You said absolutely nothingness (thereafter).

Julius Randle is averaging exactly the same amount of turnovers this year as he did last year but that's something that a blind critic wouldn't comprehend.

To harp all over 1 turnover within the first 2-3 minutes of the game and then to completely refuse to acknowledge his 38 minutes, 30 points, 16 rebounds, 4 assists and 1 steal while also shooting 12/20 (.600%) with only 3 turnovers and +/- of +12 is downright agenda driven.

Thankfully coach Thibs ignored you and didn't "yank/bench his ass" 🤮

Yes I watched the whole game. When I see Randle dog it I can call him on it at anytime. When he plays the way he is expected to play as a 100 million man it means I stop calling him out. I don't owe him a post after the game lol.

Well, I have some kick back .. after watching Toppin & MitchRob build a 12 pt lead in their first 4 min in the game, I had to take a real good look at our opponent rotation .. The Pacers Sabonis & Turner in a G.League rotation (SMH). Oh yeah, Randle replace Toppin and lost the Knicks 12 pt lead into a 4 pt lead in less than 2 min, the reason why the game were tied at 51 at halftime. Thibs only giving Toppin 5 min, and MitchRob 6 min in the first half .... Yes, the Knicks was supposed to have a 10 to 15 pt lead at half-time.

In the past 3 seasons of watching the Knicks no chemistry tandem Randle & Barrett, be the Knicks most minute played players each season, plus the two always taking the majority of FG shots each game, well the two finally score 30 pts each in a game vs the Pacers G.League team.
The Knicks offense yesterday for 40 min were Randle to Barrett, and Barrett to Randle the two players played tag-team ball-hog scoring throughout the game in the Knicks offense. Barrett driving to the basket scoring on the 4"foot Washington & Sykes was impressive LOL

Kemet
Member: #6148

1/5/2022  6:27 PM
The Knicks record is 18-20 .. Thibs DNP Kemba for 10 straight games to go on a 2-8 run in those 10 games (instead of DNP Kemba for 2 games to make a point), says the Knicks record should be 23-15 !!!
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
1/6/2022  8:44 AM

It will if the team continues to defend the opposition into shooting 23.7% from 3. And holding them under 100 points each game.

Rookie

1/6/2022  8:49 AM
jrodmc wrote:

It will if the team continues to defend the opposition into shooting 23.7% from 3. And holding them under 100 points each game.

Let’s see if that holds up when we play a good team who isn’t missing their entire back court to Covid. Without looking it up, can you name Indy’s starting back court?

NYKMentality
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4385

1/6/2022  10:15 AM
Rookie wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Lets see if that holds up when we play a good team who isnt missing their entire back court to Covid. Without looking it up, can you name Indys starting back court?

I guess you forgot how both of NYKs PGs in Rose and Kemba also weren't available vs. Indiana?

Julius Randle straight up destroyed an All-Star in Sabonis and coach Thibs Defensive team completely eliminated Myles Turner from the game.

And am I allowed to erase all the Knicks loses while we've been the team playing G-League players on 10 day contracts while the likes of Deuce/Grimes/Quickley/R.J./Randle/Obi/Mitch/Nerlens/Sims etc have ALL MISSED TIME due to COVID-19 protocol?

Or would that not fit your agenda?

It's ok for Indiana to be depleted? And you'll make excuses for the Pacers? But not your own Knicks? 😅

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/6/2022  12:25 PM
THREAD

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Rookie

1/6/2022  12:35 PM
NYKMentality wrote:
Rookie wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Lets see if that holds up when we play a good team who isnt missing their entire back court to Covid. Without looking it up, can you name Indys starting back court?

I guess you forgot how both of NYKs PGs in Rose and Kemba also weren't available vs. Indiana?

Julius Randle straight up destroyed an All-Star in Sabonis and coach Thibs Defensive team completely eliminated Myles Turner from the game.

And am I allowed to erase all the Knicks loses while we've been the team playing G-League players on 10 day contracts while the likes of Deuce/Grimes/Quickley/R.J./Randle/Obi/Mitch/Nerlens/Sims etc have ALL MISSED TIME due to COVID-19 protocol?

Or would that not fit your agenda?

It's ok for Indiana to be depleted? And you'll make excuses for the Pacers? But not your own Knicks? 😅

Please name all the G league or 10 day contract players who played for the Knicks in this game? Your rants lack any kind of grounding in reality. When Randle and Barret put several games like this together on a consistent basis, and the supporting cast makes their shots, and we start being competitive against good teams then I will be filled with Knicks joy and love. The only one with an agenda here is you

GameThread: Feels like Knicks play Indiana for the 10th time this season, 730

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy