The sky is not falling!
Author Thread
wargames
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6053

1/4/2022  4:30 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/4/2022  4:35 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
jaydh wrote:I'll add to this... 6) Getting a lottery pick would be better than competing for a play-in loss.

Nah. Been there done that. As we have seen, 90% of draft picks result in role players. You can wish to watch our asses getting kicked every night for a lotto ticket if you want. I'll continue to watch Rose build this team correctly and compete.

I'm not sure this team is built correctly. RJ Barrett looks like he has peaked as a below average NBA starter. Fournier sucks ass. Mitch has no offensive game. Kemba is washed. Randle is the only passable NBA starter on the team

If you don’t focus on stats and watch the games he isn’t really passable. He’s inefficient and isn’t doing the little things that are needed for the team to win like pass, set good picks, and play defense. I rather they move him for good players that would fit around the youth better. They didn’t win against the Thunder and Raptors but I don’t think they win with Randle playing either because there were no starting PGs either game and the Raptors they didn’t have a center versus a bigger fully healthy team. However, RJ put up 45 points in those two games and even though Thibs had him play more from the perimeter than the paint Obi had a 19/6/6 game. There is talent with the youth. Maybe getting an actual PG could bring the talent out better.

The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
AUTOADVERT
ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
1/4/2022  4:33 AM
Gudris wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
fwk00 wrote:Don't look up!

Just saw that yesterday! What a great movie. Finally Hollywood makes a funny comedy. A bit dark, but still a great movie that makes you think. I drew parallels to our current Covid situation. I particularly liked the Head of NASA who is is not an astronomer but instead has some other random education and experience. Not to mention giving the control over the fate of humanity to corporate business. Must watch , especially for ppl who can think for themselves and don't swallow everything that the TV says.

Anti-vaxxers and trump fans won't get this movie, but on the point, Knicks would be better now if KP was not traded

People who cannot think for themselves won't get this movie. And those people are present in both camps.
Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/4/2022  7:51 AM
ramtour420 wrote:

Just saw that yesterday! What a great movie. Finally Hollywood makes a funny comedy. A bit dark, but still a great movie that makes you think. I drew parallels to our current Covid situation. I particularly liked the Head of NASA who is is not an astronomer but instead has some other random education and experience. Not to mention giving the control over the fate of humanity to corporate business. Must watch , especially for ppl who can think for themselves and don't swallow everything that the TV says.

Watched that movie with dad over the holiday, loved it

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Gudris
Member: #6213

1/4/2022  8:04 AM
ramtour420 wrote:
Gudris wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:

Anti-vaxxers and trump fans won't get this movie, but on the point, Knicks would be better now if KP was not traded

People who cannot think for themselves won't get this movie. And those people are present in both camps.

That is the biggest problem in the USA, only 2 camps, in European countries you have average of 6-8 camps to choose from, why only 2 in the USA I don't know
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/4/2022  8:20 AM
martin wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:

Watched that movie with dad over the holiday, loved it

Applicable satire that no doubt GOP homers would not enjoy.

HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

1/4/2022  7:57 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
jaydh wrote:I'll add to this... 6) Getting a lottery pick would be better than competing for a play-in loss.

Nah. Been there done that. As we have seen, 90% of draft picks result in role players. You can wish to watch our asses getting kicked every night for a lotto ticket if you want. I'll continue to watch Rose build this team correctly and compete.

I'm not sure this team is built correctly. RJ Barrett looks like he has peaked as a below average NBA starter. Fournier sucks ass. Mitch has no offensive game. Kemba is washed. Randle is the only passable NBA starter on the team

Tonight's 1st Quarter says hello.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
1/4/2022  8:12 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/4/2022  8:13 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

I always love the reverse jinx. But you wonder why he doesn’t get this aggressive more often. He can’t let the game come to him. He has to be aggressive.

NYKMentality
Member: #4385

1/4/2022  8:50 PM
Knixkik wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
I always love the reverse jinx. But you wonder why he doesnt get this aggressive more often. He cant let the game come to him. He has to be aggressive.

Peaked as a below average starter?

At only 21 years old?

2nd youngest player on the Knicks?

And should technically still be in college @ Duke as a Senior?

Was that a reverse jinx?

Or just another classic example of NY fans calling it quite on a kids max potential before giving him a chance to truly A.) Learn from mistakes and B.) Fully develop?

HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

1/15/2022  10:47 PM
NYKMentality wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
I always love the reverse jinx. But you wonder why he doesnt get this aggressive more often. He cant let the game come to him. He has to be aggressive.

Peaked as a below average starter?

At only 21 years old?

2nd youngest player on the Knicks?

And should technically still be in college @ Duke as a Senior?

Was that a reverse jinx?

Or just another classic example of NY fans calling it quite on a kids max potential before giving him a chance to truly A.) Learn from mistakes and B.) Fully develop?

This seems like so long ago.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
The sky is not falling!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy