[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Day Thread: New York Knicks @ Toronto (1st game of the 2022 New Year), January 2nd @ 3:30 PM).
Author Thread
Jimbo5
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #8854

1/2/2022  8:19 PM
Right after Randle entered health protocol I had to step back and look at the situation objectively. Yes, Randlehas been underperforming all season. I knew these games without him will be very telling will the young knicks sink or swim? Will they be up for the challenge or buckle under pressure. Its very unfortunate that Mitch followed Randle, the young knicks lost the last line of defense which is huge. The young knicks have talent but what the last 2 games are showing us is that these kids are still years away from being ready for the big stage. These kids have alot in their plate with all the veterans(Randle, Kemba, Rose).
AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

1/2/2022  8:23 PM
djsunyc wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Panos wrote:
djsunyc wrote:first game we had our entire roster all year.

og + pascal + barnes only played 4 games together all season.

we've been missing 2 and 3 of our top 8 all year.

total development/experimental season but i think we can get up to the 5th seed if we get lucky w/ health.

We let him in? Didn't he get his passcard revoked?

I can see why Kawhi left if he had to deal with those type of fans on a consistent basis.

i just sent an email to adam silver asking him if we can play the knicks every game. would love to break gsw's 74 win record.

Jokes on you. The Orlando Magic fanbase already beat you to it.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
1/2/2022  8:31 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/2/2022  8:32 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
djsunyc wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Panos wrote:
djsunyc wrote:first game we had our entire roster all year.

og + pascal + barnes only played 4 games together all season.

we've been missing 2 and 3 of our top 8 all year.

total development/experimental season but i think we can get up to the 5th seed if we get lucky w/ health.

We let him in? Didn't he get his passcard revoked?

I can see why Kawhi left if he had to deal with those type of fans on a consistent basis.

i just sent an email to adam silver asking him if we can play the knicks every game. would love to break gsw's 74 win record.

Jokes on you. The Orlando Magic fanbase already beat you to it.

Sure the Raptors would get 75 wins against us but they wouldn’t even get a 38 point quarter from someone. That’s the record that really counts. The Raptors stink that bad. 😀

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
1/2/2022  8:54 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/2/2022  8:55 PM
https://www.instagram.com/yahoosportsca/tv/CYP7nByhAVo/

pascal in this clip with more assists than all knicks pg's combined.

SergioNYK
Member: #333
USA
1/2/2022  10:10 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/3/2022  12:30 AM
Surprised we only lost by 15 tbh. Was expecting a lot worse. We just do not have enough talent right now with Randle, Rose and Kemba all out. Not having our Cs hurts too. We are the Magic and Pistons level right now.

It just proves how important and valuable Randle is. We would struggle to win 20 games without him. And we're gonna struggle to reach 30 with him. He alone is the difference in that gap. It just sucks we do not have that second guy. Rose and Kemba are unreliable. I was hoping it would be RJ but he's clearly more of a high end role player at best. RJ just doesn't have shoot it well enough or has the offensive skills to be a go-to scorer. Maybe he will get there one day cause we've seen signs and stretches where he looks great but they are few and far between.
I really thought he was going to take a leap this season but his shooting has declined big time too. Don't like the body language and lazy passes and D either. I think if we are ever going to be a legit good team (not that fluke team from last year), RJ is gonna be the 4th or 5th best player and go-to guy on that team. He is not suited to be a Robin.

One of my New Years Resolutions was to be a little more positive so I'll end with what I liked today - Really like how Grimes plays at both ends. Love his jumper, confidence and toughness.

ESOMKnicks
Member: #6064

1/3/2022  4:19 AM
No need to panic, we just lost to a better team, the Raptors are a real powerhouse. Oh, wait, they are 16-17? Mmmmm, well, in that case, let us console ourselves that at least we made the playoffs last year, yooo-hooo!
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/3/2022  9:45 AM

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/3/2022  10:50 AM
THREAD

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/3/2022  12:21 PM
martin wrote:THREAD

Reads like our Frankie hope from years past. Good defense and a wish for more polish on the other end. Dameyon Dodson type or more? Time will tell!

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
1/3/2022  4:24 PM
Nalod wrote:
martin wrote:THREAD

Reads like our Frankie hope from years past. Good defense and a wish for more polish on the other end. Dameyon Dodson type or more? Time will tell!

it doesnt read anything like that. Frank was lottery PG. Grimes is a 3&D last first rounder. Frank represents a whiff. Grimes tells us we are using draft assets on athletic 2-way wings who play with some toughness
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Game Day Thread: New York Knicks @ Toronto (1st game of the 2022 New Year), January 2nd @ 3:30 PM).

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy