[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Day Thread: New York Knicks @ Detroit (Wednesday, December 29th @ 7:00 PM).
Author Thread
wargames
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6053

12/30/2021  12:35 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/30/2021  12:36 PM
We should never trade with Morey again

He’s Ainge but with less of a bad reputation.

The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/30/2021  1:10 PM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
12/30/2021  9:39 PM
fishmike wrote:
franco12 wrote:
Uptown wrote:RJ had Mitch wide open

And if were our coach - or anyone else- Mitch would probably average 20 a game.

quit being an insufferable ****. Thibs is the current COY. Get over it

Go **** yourself. I don’t need to be bullied by you. Your a giant ****ing dickhole.
NYKMentality
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4385

12/30/2021  11:13 PM
franco12 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
franco12 wrote:

Go **** yourself. I don;t need to be bullied by you. Your a giant ****ing dickhole.

Hey men I'm no referee but sometimes teammates gotta stick up for their teammates. Both of you basketball heads are good posters and I bet gentlemen in real life. We can agree to disagree about our favorite and least favorite players and in this case, head coach and we can even take slick shots at one another etc. Thats NY sports for us. We're all competitive natured but the only time we should use words and the tounge like **** (never ever) or **** towards one another on here (should only be when MSG gets together, unites and chants FK TRAE YOUNG together )😁.

You guys are both UKFam. Tighten up on D. Like we told Melo and STAT. Teammates. We gonna need y'all boys for the playoffs. I give both of you a technical foul. Who swung 1st who redacted 2nd bla it's one of the same so double Tech it is #NoHarmNoFoul. See y'all dogs @ OKC tomorrow night. It was like Ron Artest vs. Detroit things were about to get ugly 🤜🤛. Y'all men say sorry apologize to one another and let's talk NYC basketball again.

If our NYK fan base cracks as a community around here well then how can any of us as fans ever critique and criticize these players when they crack under pressure?

Tighten up on D.
Game time tomorrow is @ 8:00.
Be there 30 mins early 7:30 for extra laps.

KnickDanger
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7578

12/30/2021  11:29 PM
NYKMentality wrote:
franco12 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
franco12 wrote:

Go **** yourself. I don;t need to be bullied by you. Your a giant ****ing dickhole.

Hey men I'm no referee but sometimes teammates gotta stick up for their teammates. Both of you basketball heads are good posters and I bet gentlemen in real life. We can agree to disagree about our favorite and least favorite players and in this case, head coach and we can even take slick shots at one another etc. Thats NY sports for us. We're all competitive natured but the only time we should use words and the tounge like **** (never ever) or **** towards one another on here (should only be when MSG gets together, unites and chants FK TRAE YOUNG together )😁.

You guys are both UKFam. Tighten up on D. Like we told Melo and STAT. Teammates. We gonna need y'all boys for the playoffs. I give both of you a technical foul. Who swung 1st who redacted 2nd bla it's one of the same so double Tech it is #NoHarmNoFoul. See y'all dogs @ OKC tomorrow night. It was like Ron Artest vs. Detroit things were about to get ugly 🤜🤛. Y'all men say sorry apologize to one another and let's talk NYC basketball again.

If our NYK fan base cracks as a community around here well then how can any of us as fans ever critique and criticize these players when they crack under pressure?

Tighten up on D.
Game time tomorrow is @ 8:00.
Be there 30 mins early 7:30 for extra laps.

You’re all right NYKM 🙂👍

Even if you’re a Frank hater…. 😉

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
12/31/2021  9:55 AM
franco12 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
franco12 wrote:

Go **** yourself. I don’t need to be bullied by you. Your a giant ****ing dickhole.
I feel like being a giant ****ing dickhole might be like a good thing in life. Sounds like of bad ass.

Also that's not bullying. Sorry man... I just see these guys missing all these shots and I think FUCK I wish Mike Miller was still here. Sorry I didnt mean to take that out on you. Also Thibs is still current COY. Have a happy new year

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Game Day Thread: New York Knicks @ Detroit (Wednesday, December 29th @ 7:00 PM).

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy