[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The Official Eastern Conference standings Thread.
Author Thread
NYKMentality
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4385

1/18/2022  10:20 AM
Nalod wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:
Nalod wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:Knicks ruined a good opportunity yesterday.

A.) Lost to Charlotte. We could've both been 23-21 with a win but now we're 2.0 back of them.

B.) All of Philadelphia, Brooklyn, Chicago, Milwaukee and Toronto lost yesterday (and we could've gained a full 1.0 game on all of them).

That was a good opportunity wasted.

Your efforts gone to waste also!
What do you mean?
You are a super fan!

What does that mean?

Aren't we all just NY basketball fans?

My efforts gone to waste?
I'm a super fan?

Are you going out of your way to be sarcastic, condescending and/or nasty? Plesse elaborate what you're talking about.

AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/18/2022  12:48 PM
NYKMentality wrote:
Nalod wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:
Nalod wrote:

A.) Lost to Charlotte. We could've both been 23-21 with a win but now we're 2.0 back of them.

B.) All of Philadelphia, Brooklyn, Chicago, Milwaukee and Toronto lost yesterday (and we could've gained a full 1.0 game on all of them).

Your efforts gone to waste also!
What do you mean?
You are a super fan!

What does that mean?

Aren't we all just NY basketball fans?

My efforts gone to waste?
I'm a super fan?

Are you going out of your way to be sarcastic, condescending and/or nasty? Plesse elaborate what you're talking about.

1. Im not going out of my way. It comes natural.
2. But really, while I think your writing is childlike, your enthusiasm is for real.
C. Thus, that enthusiasm goes along way in my book and you expel much energy to get your point across.
4. You try. Im not being condescending or sarcastic on this point. You really have a genuine nature.
E. ITs really not important what I think. Yes, you are a “super fan”. Thats cool actually. Better than
some of the lazy **** some dudes write out of frustration.

foosballnick
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3148

1/18/2022  1:05 PM

I agree a wasted opportunity, but sometimes WTF Games happen in all sports. Bridges started on fire. The Refs whistles were not kind to the Knicks early (causing frustration which I think effected the Knicks play). Went 10-21 at the line. Was a very strange and frustrating game. I know some fans will take every loss as an indictment of the Coach, Players, Roster, FO, etc........but sometimes teams just lay stinkers and this was one (at least IMO).

NYKMentality
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4385

1/18/2022  2:40 PM
foosballnick wrote:

I agree a wasted opportunity, but sometimes WTF Games happen in all sports. Bridges started on fire. The Refs whistles were not kind to the Knicks early (causing frustration which I think effected the Knicks play). Went 10-21 at the line. Was a very strange and frustrating game. I know some fans will take every loss as an indictment of the Coach, Players, Roster, FO, etc........but sometimes teams just lay stinkers and this was one (at least IMO).

Well said.

The good news?

NY has a chance to gain a 1/2 game on every single team because outside of Detroit we're the only other Eastern Conference team playing tonight.

Hypothetically speaking, this is how the standings would look (with a win vs. Minnesota tonight) moving forward...

#1.) Chicago Bulls = 27-15 (5.5 back).
#2.) Miami Heat = 28-16 (5.5 back).
#3.) New Jersey Nets= 27-16 (5.0 back).

#4.) Cleveland Cavaliers = 27-18 (4.0 back).
#5.) Milwaukee Bucks = 27-19 (3.5 back).
#6.) Philadelphia 76ers = 25-18 (3.0 back).

#7.) Charlotte Hornets = 24-20 (1.5 back).
#8.) Washington Wizards = 23-21 (0.5 back).

#9.) Toronto Raptors = 21-20 (tied).
#10.) Boston Celtics = 23-22 (tied).
#11.) NEW YORK KNICKS = 23-22.

Vs. Spurs = W.
Vs. Mavs = W.
@ Atlanta = W.
vs. Hornets = L..

Vs. Timberwolves (Today).
• Vs. Pelicans (Thursday).
• Vs. Clippers (Sunday with no Paul George).

These next 3 games are very important because NY is still in position to go on a serious run. Go 3-0 vs. Minnesota, New Orleans and LAC (all 3 home games) and our next 3 games @ Cleveland, @ Miami and @ Milwaukee will all have mid-season significance.

KnickDanger
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7578

1/18/2022  3:52 PM
I'm sure I've said this elsewhere but guess what? We are a .500 team. Right in the middle. When the shots fall we win. Against the lesser teams we win. And the inverse of that. The only thing I can see putting us on a higher course would be the return of a healthy Kemba and Rose. Not holding my breath. In the meantime, hang on to our draft picks please.
Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

1/18/2022  10:31 PM
The East is absolute trash this season. Only reason we have a shot at the play-in
The Official Eastern Conference standings Thread.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy