[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks vs. Wizards @ home in MSG (7:30 PM Game Thread). It's GAME DAY and it's the RETURN of R.J. Barrett and Obi Toppin!
Author Thread
MS
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #724
12/23/2021  11:10 PM
Grimes was a DNP or was he not available to play?

Mitch with any point guard that can pass average 15pts in his sleep. Agreed the ball movement is garbage. No one cuts ever. It’s awful basketball to watch.

AUTOADVERT
houston20
Member: #8797

12/23/2021  11:27 PM
Clean wrote:
I'm a fan of Dot but him and house getting time while Grimes gets a DNP is crazy. They are only here for 10 days. Yeah, McBride will be going back to DNPs. We will be force fed Randle and EF minutes.

It's grimes conditioning that's why they should have been in street clothes like rj was in street clothes. Plus obi didn't have great energy tonight like he usally does but is one game and covid.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/24/2021  6:30 AM
Tweets by guys with agandas posted to prove a point look like bunch of meddling fans who want to point out half truths.
So guys that have not practiced in 10 days should get big minutes?
And if they get hurt? We blame coach? Can’t play them big just becuase they off protocal. We don’t even know if they were sick or not.

Obi was grimacing a bit like he was hurt in the 4th.

Chandler
Member: #6197

12/24/2021  8:16 AM
Randle is checked out -- looks like the guy from 2 years ago

sloppy with the ball; really dumb decisions. whining with refs and not getting back; when he does get back he's so late he's picking up a guard in transition then getting burned.

he has to snap out of it and soon

(5)(5)
ccch
Member: #3876

12/24/2021  8:59 AM
Chandler wrote:Randle is checked out -- looks like the guy from 2 years ago

sloppy with the ball; really dumb decisions. whining with refs and not getting back; when he does get back he's so late he's picking up a guard in transition then getting burned.

he has to snap out of it and soon

Agree...on balance he's doing more harm than good!

Clean
Member: #743
12/24/2021  10:04 AM
I don't even blame Randle for how trash he is. I blame Thibs for doing nothing about it. He just gives Randle big minutes and say nothing to him about his trash ISO's, lazy defense and dumb turnovers. How about bench him for a game and maybe he will play with fire like Kemba is now doing. The funny thing is Randle is going to get Thibs fired. So I don't understand why he is using kid gloves with him. Like I said from the beginning try something new. Kemba has it going now so keep him starting but put another defending guard in the starting lineup for balance. Do something except going back to the same starting lineup that been trash all year.

If I was a coach the minute Randle sulks about a call or gets stripped walking the ball up I would sit him for the rest of the quarter every game. He would change real quick because all he cares about are stats. It is why he wants to have the offense ran through him. So he can get those desperation assists where he holds the ball and passes it with like 2 seconds on the clock so you are forced to shoot and give him an assist if you make it.

Clean
12/24/2021  10:11 AM
By the way this is now 2 years in a row where the starting lineup has been a complete embarrassment. Many people have gotten the blame but there is one common denominator. Julius Randle is this teams main problem. Every one of them has flaws but Randle is the team killer. Even when we had an amazing bench and he came in he made the bench trash also. The 2 time coach of the year is somehow the only one oblivious to it. I hope he shines those trophies real nice after Randle gets him fired from yet another team.
fitzfarm
Member: #3285

12/24/2021  10:11 AM
Someone needs to get through to Randle, the lackadaisical effort is easy to see when watching the game, so you can’t tell me that a hard nosed coach like thibs can’t see it … those plays on defense in the forth where they hit two dagger 3’s was on Randle not getting back in time and then no effort to defend the guy shooting the ball.

He looks like he just doesn’t care and his facial expression looks like he’s half asleep like a upset kid . The staff needs to help him get that fire and desire he had last season. If Randle played like last year Randle we would have probably won the game, again coaching staff get on it man, find out what’s going on with Randle.

Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

12/24/2021  11:37 AM
This league is entirely about the 3 pointer now. We lost by 7. Fournier and Randle both stunk it up from 3 last night if either of those guys hits a couple more 3’s we win the game it’s that simple

Oh and Obi’s 3 point shooting has fallen off a cliff this season

Clean
12/24/2021  2:38 PM
Clean wrote:By the way this is now 2 years in a row where the starting lineup has been a complete embarrassment. Many people have gotten the blame but there is one common denominator. Julius Randle is this teams main problem. Every one of them has flaws but Randle is the team killer. Even when we had an amazing bench and he came in he made the bench trash also. The 2 time coach of the year is somehow the only one oblivious to it. I hope he shines those trophies real nice after Randle gets him fired from yet another team.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

12/24/2021  2:44 PM
Clean wrote:
Clean wrote:By the way this is now 2 years in a row where the starting lineup has been a complete embarrassment. Many people have gotten the blame but there is one common denominator. Julius Randle is this teams main problem. Every one of them has flaws but Randle is the team killer. Even when we had an amazing bench and he came in he made the bench trash also. The 2 time coach of the year is somehow the only one oblivious to it. I hope he shines those trophies real nice after Randle gets him fired from yet another team.

The stats match the eye test. If you're having a hard time finding him, just scroll to the bottom.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/nba-player-ratings/

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/24/2021  2:51 PM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Clean
12/24/2021  3:25 PM
martin wrote:

His basketball decision making is broken. Who is this open and thinks now is the perfect time for ISO.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/24/2021  3:50 PM
Clean wrote:
martin wrote:

His basketball decision making is broken. Who is this open and thinks now is the perfect time for ISO.

MAN

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Knicks vs. Wizards @ home in MSG (7:30 PM Game Thread). It's GAME DAY and it's the RETURN of R.J. Barrett and Obi Toppin!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy