[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The Knicks battle Omicron and the Celtics
Author Thread
Clean
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #743
12/19/2021  2:16 AM

This is why I said from the beginning. I will not judge anyone in the starting lineup until I see them play without Randle. Not every player can just be a spot up shooter. We signed EF to bring more to the table than just spot up but then only use him as a spot up shooter. If we wanted just a spot up shooter you should have re-signed Bullock. Even though it is clear he is injured EF is better than what we have seen here because are were not using him correctly. Probably the same can be said for Kemba. The starters are too Randle centric which is why no matter who starts the constant is they always suck. No one is in a rhythm except Randle and Randle is not good enough to carry a team. They have no chance at being good playing this way.

This is another Thibs issue. The ability to get the most out of the team is his job. He did it well last year except the Elf situation. He has been really bad at it this year. I am not saying I want him fired or anything like that. I actually like Thibs but I am not blind to his many faults. I just want him to fix those faults. Like I have said many times before Kemba and EF did not forget to score over the coarse of 1 off season. They have been great scorers their entire lives. Now it is on Thibs to stop being stubborn and make the chess pieces around to get the most out of this team. Start with having the offense run through the guards 90% to 95% of the time.

AUTOADVERT
smackeddog
Member: #883
12/19/2021  6:30 AM
So how long until we get the tweet announcing Kemba and Fournier have entered health and safety protocols?
HoustonSprewell84
Member: #8931

12/19/2021  7:07 AM
smackeddog wrote:So how long until we get the tweet announcing Kemba and Fournier have entered health and safety protocols?

Lmao

ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
12/19/2021  7:20 AM
HoustonSprewell84 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:So how long until we get the tweet announcing Kemba and Fournier have entered health and safety protocols?

Lmao

I think it’s more likely than not.

We should probably tell the Hawks now to just go to Westchester instead of the Garden.

Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

12/19/2021  11:07 AM
Clean wrote:This now multiple people saying there was an altercation between Thibs and Kemba. Is this true? How did I miss this?

Thibs kicked him in his knee while he was stretching and said “dipsh t you better make your threes”

smackeddog
Member: #883
12/19/2021  12:53 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/19/2021  12:54 PM
Philc1 wrote:
Clean wrote:This now multiple people saying there was an altercation between Thibs and Kemba. Is this true? How did I miss this?

Thibs kicked him in his knee while he was stretching and said “dipsh t you better make your threes”

Close, he actually told him to foul in the 4th Q despite the fact he had 5 fouls!😂

Walker also sounded perplexed at being told to foul intentionally in the backcourt late in the game. It was his sixth. “I was told to foul. I’m not gonna lie,’’ Walker said. “I didn’t know I had five. But I heard them on the sideline, they told me to foul. Very, very unfortunate situation, but that’s what I was told to do.’’.

Definitely sounds like Kemba and Thibs are sour with each other if you read the full article

https://nypost.com/2021/12/18/kemba-walkers-heroics-not-enough-as-knicks-fall-to-celtics/

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/19/2021  1:35 PM
smackeddog wrote:
Philc1 wrote:

Close, he actually told him to foul in the 4th Q despite the fact he had 5 fouls!😂

Walker also sounded perplexed at being told to foul intentionally in the backcourt late in the game. It was his sixth. “I was told to foul. I’m not gonna lie,’’ Walker said. “I didn’t know I had five. But I heard them on the sideline, they told me to foul. Very, very unfortunate situation, but that’s what I was told to do.’’.

Definitely sounds like Kemba and Thibs are sour with each other if you read the full article

https://nypost.com/2021/12/18/kemba-walkers-heroics-not-enough-as-knicks-fall-to-celtics/

How the F do you not know how many fouls you have. That is inconceivable.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

12/19/2021  3:19 PM
smackeddog wrote:
Philc1 wrote:

Lol

Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

12/19/2021  7:06 PM
Josh Richardson has the game of his life yesterday against us. Today, he tests positive for Covid.
martin
USA
12/20/2021  9:47 AM
It's exactly why Randle will never be a top line player in the NBA. Just effort.

fitzfarm
Member: #3285

12/20/2021  10:05 AM
martin wrote:It's exactly why Randle will never be a top line player in the NBA. Just effort.

Man what is happening to him this year? Last year he was a beast on both ends, is he mad at thibs ? He looks like he’s hating life out there on the court . Like **** it I got my money.

Clean
Member: #743
12/20/2021  10:53 AM
fitzfarm wrote:
martin wrote:It's exactly why Randle will never be a top line player in the NBA. Just effort.

Man what is happening to him this year? Last year he was a beast on both ends, is he mad at thibs ? He looks like he’s hating life out there on the court . Like **** it I got my money.

You said it already. Work hard during your contract year and take the rest of the years off. He has to be ready for his next contract year.
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

12/20/2021  10:58 AM

Randles lackadaisical defense has been a theme all year. As much film as Thibs and his staff analyze, they have to see this. When Thibs preaches accountability clearly it doesn't apply to Randle....Dont think I can stomach watching this dude for another 4 years

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

12/20/2021  11:30 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/20/2021  11:31 AM
Uptown wrote:

Randles lackadaisical defense has been a theme all year. As much film as Thibs and his staff analyze, they have to see this. When Thibs preaches accountability clearly it doesn't apply to Randle....Dont think I can stomach watching this dude for another 4 years

Yeah, it's the elephant in the room
Yeah, Fournier and Kemba have been bad and Mitch and Noel have been inconsistent on D. But Randle's energy level has been baffling at times and he's been soft mentally. Again, I point to the first Chicago game where the game almost slipped away because he wanted to get a triple double. Or the technical that he got which may have cost them the Nets game.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

12/20/2021  11:40 AM
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

12/20/2021  12:18 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:

Randle for Rick's son and bench fodder to match up the salaries. Honestly, Dallas might turn us down...

martin
USA
12/20/2021  12:21 PM
Uptown wrote:Randle for Rick's son and bench fodder to match up the salaries. Honestly, Dallas might turn us down...

Knicks should be like, Randle, Fournier, Kemba for Brunson, Bullock, Frank, Burke, THJr.

Who says no? LOL

NYKMentality
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4385

12/20/2021  5:33 PM
martin wrote:
Uptown wrote:Randle for Rick's son and bench fodder to match up the salaries. Honestly, Dallas might turn us down...
Knicks should be like, Randle, Fournier, Kemba for Brunson, Bullock, Frank, Burke, THJr.

Who says no? LOL

Might as well throw in Felton, Mozgov, Chandler, AR and Fields too 😅

The Knicks battle Omicron and the Celtics

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy