[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Will the Knicks crash to a new low against the Rockets
Author Thread
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
12/17/2021  10:52 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/17/2021  10:54 AM
Great win. When you see how well guys like McBride and before him Grimes play and look ready it speaks volumes of the whole coaching staff. Randle is still missing truckloads of shots but you can also see more energy on defense and he's trying to make adjustments.

This was a super deep draft and there are going to be a handful of guys who were late #1s or fell out of the first round who end up being very good players. Hopefully McBride is one of them. He's got the NBA motor and 6'2 with a 6'8 wingspan his size and hops are solid.

I think most of the people with optimism of any kind saw our depth as a real strength and nights like this really show that. I am still a believer in this whole crew. Thibs is really loyal and respectful of players and their minutes and not jerking guys around. It doesnt mean things are stuck. Randle's minutes are dropping while Obi's go up. More Burke and IQ, less Fournier and RJ. Kemba benched after 20 games. Mitch and his jelly legs coming off the bench (Noel has sucked )

Point is the potion is far from ready. I expect Randle and RJ to have better seasons than they are. Fournier's minutes are up for grabs when he's not playing well. Our centers are a mess... I didnt expect us to win a title this year and am as optimistic as I was when the season started. Knicks dont need a lot of things to start going better to go on a nice run

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
AUTOADVERT
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
12/17/2021  1:57 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/17/2021  1:59 PM
ToddTT wrote:
smackeddog wrote:Knowing our luck, I'm just waiting for the tweet later today saying McBride has entered health and safety protocols!

Great to see him play well, may as well just start him at PG for 20 mins and roll with it

That would be fine. It’s then that we’ll learn that Wayne Selden is all-star material.

Ha, the dream is about to become a reality!

Deuce will be next!

I do hope it's mild/symptom free for everyone

Wonder if this means once its cycled through all our young players, it will start going through all the vets while the young players return, leaving us a few games where it's just the young guys?

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

12/17/2021  3:05 PM
smackeddog wrote:
ToddTT wrote:
smackeddog wrote:Knowing our luck, I'm just waiting for the tweet later today saying McBride has entered health and safety protocols!

Great to see him play well, may as well just start him at PG for 20 mins and roll with it

That would be fine. It’s then that we’ll learn that Wayne Selden is all-star material.

Ha, the dream is about to become a reality!

Deuce will be next!

I do hope it's mild/symptom free for everyone

Wonder if this means once its cycled through all our young players, it will start going through all the vets while the young players return, leaving us a few games where it's just the young guys?

🤦🏽

KnickDanger
Member: #7578

12/17/2021  3:18 PM
It'll be down to 5 guys and Thibs still won't play Kemba.
smackeddog
Member: #883
12/17/2021  3:19 PM
Kemet
Member: #6148

12/17/2021  8:55 PM
Well, we all have to agree D.Rose seen it first, and waved to Thibs to take him out and put rookie Deuce-Deuce energy back on court. Deuce-Deuce performance on both sides of the court against the low Rockets team was DYNAMIC in so many ways. He boost both Randle & Fournier performance scoring and passing like CP3 on offense, and like the famous GLOVE on defense. Thibs & Randle need to start working asap at getting Deuce-Deuce into the starter lineup, when we play opponent's with star guards in the starter lineup we take Deuce-Deuce out early before he pickup a 2nd foul, the experience would be good for his NBA growth.
Kemba & Deuce-Deuce should be our starter PG throughout the season.
The Knicks FO should have asked D.Rose what FA PG we needed to sign in the offseason to be our starter!
My only LOSER worry inside of Thibs starter lineup are the inconsistent-disappearing-act RJ Barrett who poor performance at both SG & SF position has been our BAD apple.

D.Rose Winning 2nd unit lineup should have Quickley, Grimes, Obi, Taj or MitchRob !!!
I never wanted to resign Burks, when we drafted Grimes & Deuce-Deuce.
Plus Bullocks consistent performance throughout the midseason showed to be a KEEPER.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/17/2021  11:30 PM
Reggie legend grows with time. We forget his lack of handle and shot creation.
Deuce fever………Catch it!
ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
12/18/2021  12:18 AM
Kemet wrote:Well, we all have to agree D.Rose seen it first, and waved to Thibs to take him out and put rookie Deuce-Deuce energy back on court. Deuce-Deuce performance on both sides of the court against the low Rockets team was DYNAMIC in so many ways. He boost both Randle & Fournier performance scoring and passing like CP3 on offense, and like the famous GLOVE on defense. Thibs & Randle need to start working asap at getting Deuce-Deuce into the starter lineup, when we play opponent's with star guards in the starter lineup we take Deuce-Deuce out early before he pickup a 2nd foul, the experience would be good for his NBA growth.
Kemba & Deuce-Deuce should be our starter PG throughout the season.
The Knicks FO should have asked D.Rose what FA PG we needed to sign in the offseason to be our starter!
My only LOSER worry inside of Thibs starter lineup are the inconsistent-disappearing-act RJ Barrett who poor performance at both SG & SF position has been our BAD apple.

D.Rose Winning 2nd unit lineup should have Quickley, Grimes, Obi, Taj or MitchRob !!!
I never wanted to resign Burks, when we drafted Grimes & Deuce-Deuce.
Plus Bullocks consistent performance throughout the midseason showed to be a KEEPER.

Umm, no
Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
Will the Knicks crash to a new low against the Rockets

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy