[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

NBA All Time 3pt Leader Steph Curry comes to the garden
Author Thread
Clean
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #743
12/14/2021  12:26 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/14/2021  12:28 PM
If anything happens to Clyde I will be pissed. This is on the NBA. They let players play sick. The warning was RJ getting sick from AD playing with a mystery illness. If a player is sick they should sit no matter what. They then had the Knicks play Indiana and Toronto with both having positive tests. With new variants and waning antibody protection from initial shots they need to be more strict on COVID protocols. It seems like 70% of NBA teams have multiple positive tests. That most likely mean players are playing other teams with it. They have to be especially careful since this new variant evades protection and is way more transmissible than even the Delta variant.
AUTOADVERT
Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

12/14/2021  12:28 PM
This schedule is just brutal
Philc1

12/14/2021  12:28 PM
Uptown wrote:
martin wrote:
Clean wrote:

I will say it again...you gotta be ******* kidding me

Meanwhile the bulls get 2 games rescheduled

FU Silver

Philc1

12/14/2021  12:29 PM
Uptown wrote:
SergioNYK wrote:I'll be shocked if we're even in this game tbh. Curry will be smelling blood closing on that record. I can easily see him going for 50 tonight too.

Warriors played last night in Indy...Didn't arrive here until this morning. We may be able to make a game of it...

What’s the speed limit for Curry tonight? 55?

fitzfarm
Member: #3285

12/14/2021  12:38 PM
Clean wrote:If anything happens to Clyde I will be pissed. This is on the NBA. They let players play sick. The warning was RJ getting sick from AD playing with a mystery illness. If a player is sick they should sit no matter what. They then had the Knicks play Indiana and Toronto with both having positive tests. With new variants and waning antibody protection from initial shots they need to be more strict on COVID protocols. It seems like 70% of NBA teams have multiple positive tests. That most likely mean players are playing other teams with it. They have to be especially careful since this new variant evades protection and is way more transmissible than even the Delta variant.

NBA has to sep up there game right now and do the right thing to protect the players, coaches and fans .. if they just stand back and don’t do anything it’s not going to get better it’s just going to get worse .

Philc1

12/14/2021  12:42 PM
fitzfarm wrote:
Clean wrote:If anything happens to Clyde I will be pissed. This is on the NBA. They let players play sick. The warning was RJ getting sick from AD playing with a mystery illness. If a player is sick they should sit no matter what. They then had the Knicks play Indiana and Toronto with both having positive tests. With new variants and waning antibody protection from initial shots they need to be more strict on COVID protocols. It seems like 70% of NBA teams have multiple positive tests. That most likely mean players are playing other teams with it. They have to be especially careful since this new variant evades protection and is way more transmissible than even the Delta variant.

NBA has to sep up there game right now and do the right thing to protect the players, coaches and fans .. if they just stand back and don’t do anything it’s not going to get better it’s just going to get worse .

Silver is a weak commissioner who isn’t very bright so good luck with that

What he should have done was enforce a 100% vaccine mandate on the players before the season. Then when the players association threatens to strike call their bluff

KnickDanger
Member: #7578

12/14/2021  12:52 PM
Philc1 wrote:
Uptown wrote:
martin wrote:
Clean wrote:

I will say it again...you gotta be ******* kidding me

Meanwhile the bulls get 2 games rescheduled

FU Silver

Curry breaking records on the Knicks home floor is Silver's wet dream.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

12/14/2021  12:52 PM
ToddTT wrote:Tonight’s game will be played over Zoom.

A lot of our players defend like their on a Zoom call, so we should have the advantage.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
12/14/2021  1:00 PM
fitzfarm wrote:Man Covid is on the rise in sports, NBA might have to go back to super strict like last season no fans and strict rules for players … the pandemic isn’t getting better anytime soon with the new variant. The NBA is eventually going to have to step in.

And they want to band Kyrie for not been interested in a prevention/vaccination that isn't preventing much.

The vaccinated are are petty much Asymptomatic so they're probably millions who don't know they have it.

I had Covid before i got vaccinated and didn't feel a thing, not a single symptom.

ES
BigDaddyG

12/14/2021  1:04 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:Man Covid is on the rise in sports, NBA might have to go back to super strict like last season no fans and strict rules for players … the pandemic isn’t getting better anytime soon with the new variant. The NBA is eventually going to have to step in.

And they want to band Kyrie for not been interested in a prevention/vaccination that isn't preventing much.

The vaccinated are are petty much Asymptomatic so they're probably millions who don't know they have it.

I had Covid before i got vaccinated and didn't feel a thing, not a single symptom.

Kyrie plays for a team in a city with vaccine mandates. If he played for the Wizards, like Bradley Beal, it wouldn't be as big an issue.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/14/2021  1:05 PM
Philc1 wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:

What he should have done was enforce a 100% vaccine mandate on the players before the season. Then when the players association threatens to strike call their bluff

NBA is like 95% vax’d, maybe more. You can’t force people to get it.
Vax’d people get Covid. Do you understand that?
NBA was first to suspend games. Did the bubble. In many ways was a leader in how to handle things.

“Silver is not very bright”. You have said some really stupid **** in yourr time here. This might top it.

This new variant is a different story. Players might not have covid in the protocol. They might just have been exposed. Might not be game related. ITs a precaution.

Another form of precaution is to think or read up before calling people not so bright. It prevents ignorance from spreading and preserves cred.

Clean
Member: #743
12/14/2021  1:08 PM
Someone on another forum made a good point. We also played the Bulls on the 2nd and everyone see's how bad they have it. From exposure to building enough viral load to post a positive test is usually in the 5 to 10 day range. RJ and Obi positive tests fit that timeline. Grimes positive comes later because he could have caught it from either Obi or RJ from the locker room.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/14/2021  2:10 PM
Philc1 wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:

That's not how any of this works

And not for nothing but guys like Silver and David Stern before him dont even blink an eye when fanboys like you try to puff out their chests. They be big brained and super savvy individuals

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
BigDaddyG

12/14/2021  2:15 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
martin wrote:Killin me softly man

Ha, you thought she meant the vaccination when she said she was getting injected 🤣

Ahhh, it gets worse. And you thought the Mo Taylor, Clarence Witherspoon, Moochie Norris seasons were bad.

https://pagesix.com/2021/12/14/sportscasters-wally-szczerbiak-and-rebecca-haarlow-dating/

“They work closely together and she’s expecting a baby. It’s a big thing. It’s all the buzz at MSG,” one source told Page Six.

Another insider confirmed, “they are a couple,” but was uncertain when they decided to take things off the court.

knicks1248
12/14/2021  2:19 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Kyrie plays for a team in a city with vaccine mandates. If he played for the Wizards, like Bradley Beal, it wouldn't be as big an issue.

My point is more about the vaccinated is spreading the virus more than the unvaccinated, thats why is such stupid rule.

Your walking around with a virus you don't even know you have because you have little to no symptoms..nobody is going to get tested if they feel fine..

We need to go back to no fans

ES
knicks1248
12/14/2021  2:22 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
martin wrote:Killin me softly man

Ha, you thought she meant the vaccination when she said she was getting injected 🤣

Ahhh, it gets worse. And you thought the Mo Taylor, Clarence Witherspoon, Moochie Norris seasons were bad.

https://pagesix.com/2021/12/14/sportscasters-wally-szczerbiak-and-rebecca-haarlow-dating/

“They work closely together and she’s expecting a baby. It’s a big thing. It’s all the buzz at MSG,” one source told Page Six.

Another insider confirmed, “they are a couple,” but was uncertain when they decided to take things off the court.

Did they not take a Tip from Jalan and Molly

ES
martin
USA
12/14/2021  3:27 PM
Always hated Wally
martin
USA
12/14/2021  3:29 PM
Love this pic

ramtour420
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
12/14/2021  3:31 PM
NYKMentality wrote:I still remember begging and praying Steph Curry fell to us. And he was drafted right before our eyes. Still disheartened about it. Barely missed out on the greatest PG of All-time and imo that stinks.

The only thing worse would be to draft him only to trade him later.

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
smackeddog
Member: #883
12/14/2021  4:04 PM
You just know the refs are going to call everything on Steph Curry a foul, so we aren’t allowed to play and defense on him (not that we would have anyways)
NBA All Time 3pt Leader Steph Curry comes to the garden

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy