[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

It's a Noon time game against the Bucks, you know what that means
Author Thread
ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
12/12/2021  9:05 PM
Clean wrote:People might come after me for this too but McBride needs time just like how Grimes got. Even if he makes mistake leave him in. I am done watching low energy, low effort vets and trash ISO's. Give Randle a rest game or two please.

Ok, I am at halftime. Randle playing well, actually. Great give and go connection w/ Grimes already. Being the glue guy, getting into the paint and kicking it out instead of forcing it against multiple defenders. Great D, that block on Giannis is Sport Center worthy. Grimes had a great half, displaying 110% nonstop D, incredible shooting, superb passing for his position too, making reads and taking advantage of where the D is Grimes is able to effectively get into the paint and score with a variety of polished moves

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
AUTOADVERT
Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

12/13/2021  12:38 AM
SergioNYK wrote:If they had an NBA's Most Declined Player of the Year, Julius Randle would win it hands down. I've never seen a player take such a huge dive as he has from one season to the next. It's crazy to witness just how bad he's been compared to last season. Like did the empty arenas really help him THAT much? Did Nate McMillan just ruin his career by exposing him this badly? It's sad to see. I was a big Randle fan and supporter entering this season but that's fast going away with the way he's playing. I mean, I can accept missed shots but I cannot take the turnovers, the poor defense, the refusing to shoot and the poor body language. It's like he's the complete opposite of what he was last season.

Going into this game I had no believe we would win or it would even be close. And that's at full strength. As soon as we learned we would be down 3 guys, I knew it was pretty much over. We already got lucky against the Bucks this season anyway. But it was good to see Grimes have a game like that. Hopefully he's a draft pick that we hit on cause we need talent and we need a reason to honestly just give away Fournier. I really hope as soon as midnight hits on Wednesday, that we just trade away Fournier. Take whatever you can get. Even if it's just a second rounder.

Also good to see Knox hit some shots. Hopefully some GM out there was watching and is fooled into trading for him.

It's bad right now. Feels like your typical Knicks season.

This is the real Randle gentlemen

We need to get rid of this contract

It's a Noon time game against the Bucks, you know what that means

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy