[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: 11-30-2021 - Tuesday - 7:30 PM; New York Knicks @ New Jersey (I mean) Brooklyn Nets. On TNT
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/1/2021  10:21 PM
knicks1248 wrote:why is it that players and coaches only complain when they lose the game. If we won that game by 1 point do you think they make a big deal about non calls.

I don't think I ever heard anyone bash the refs after a win..lol

Im seeing 1248 at a comedy club with his “Seinfeld voice”. But he bombs with that line.

Lets be fair, 1248 put in a LOL! Problem is when your creator of so many brain dead posts its hard to know when “Just kidding” or he staring in the mirror admiring his pinky ring and thinking “the chicks dig this kind of thing! Oh yeah!”…………

AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/1/2021  10:28 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/1/2021  10:29 PM
Marv wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:why is it that players and coaches only complain when they lose the game. If we won that game by 1 point do you think they make a big deal about non calls.

right??? Same with going out to eat... nobody ever complains about having a good meal. It makes no sense.

Yea this is a good thread. Like guys saying “that chick who boned me sideways last night? I am DONE with that!”

I know, made my wife orgasm twice last night. She complained she tired today. “I know right?”

Im not complaining, but after a week in maine Im tired of eating lobster twice a day! Boom!

Damn. I paid twice the taxes this year because I doubled my earnings!!!!! You believe that? Jeeeze…..

My car is TOO FAST. Also the sound system is so detailed im hearing instruments I never heard before. Its so annoying to hear it so good! To boot, It never needs gas, the MPG is amazing!!!! Whose complaining? Me, thats who! Badda Bing……..

KnickDanger
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7578

12/2/2021  7:54 AM
NBA admitted the Knicks were on the losing end of 2 bad calls against the Nets. Of course that’s just the part of the iceberg that appears above water. Oh well. My introduction to the NBA was watching Larry Bird line dance his way to the foul line against the Knicks and never getting called himself. I have no recall of any Knick getting the superstar treatment - maybe Ewing and Melo a tad. But certainly no preferential treatment as a team.

If the Knicks were to knock the Nets out of an early round of the playoffs I’d propose hanging a banner for it.

Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

12/2/2021  8:00 AM
KnickDanger wrote:NBA admitted the Knicks were on the losing end of 2 bad calls against the Nets. Of course that’s just the part of the iceberg that appears above water. Oh well. My introduction to the NBA was watching Larry Bird line dance his way to the foul line against the Knicks and never getting called himself. I have no recall of any Knick getting the superstar treatment - maybe Ewing and Melo a tad. But certainly no preferential treatment as a team.

If the Knicks were to knock the Nets out of an early round of the playoffs I’d propose hanging a banner for it.

People are still complaining about Hubert Davis 30 years later. Did they not watch Michael Jordan forcefield rules in the 90’s?

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
12/2/2021  3:56 PM
Nalod wrote:
Marv wrote:
fishmike wrote:

right??? Same with going out to eat... nobody ever complains about having a good meal. It makes no sense.

Yea this is a good thread. Like guys saying “that chick who boned me sideways last night? I am DONE with that!”

I know, made my wife orgasm twice last night. She complained she tired today. “I know right?”

Im not complaining, but after a week in maine Im tired of eating lobster twice a day! Boom!

Damn. I paid twice the taxes this year because I doubled my earnings!!!!! You believe that? Jeeeze…..

My car is TOO FAST. Also the sound system is so detailed im hearing instruments I never heard before. Its so annoying to hear it so good! To boot, It never needs gas, the MPG is amazing!!!! Whose complaining? Me, thats who! Badda Bing……..

pretty sure you plagiarized all these lines from bonn1992 or whatever his handle was
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Game Thread: 11-30-2021 - Tuesday - 7:30 PM; New York Knicks @ New Jersey (I mean) Brooklyn Nets. On TNT

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy