[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: Knicks host Lakers on TNT, 730
Author Thread
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
11/24/2021  2:11 PM
Please turn scorebot off for the 3rd Q's from now on when the starters are playing and just run this until they're over:

It's like it's the pain we must endure to get to the 4th Q bench good stuff

AUTOADVERT
Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

11/24/2021  2:47 PM
SergioNYK wrote:Lot's of positives to take from this win. The SL finally showed some type of cohesion. It seemed like all of them were giddy about this game and were ready to go from the start. It all started with Randle. Does he have beef with AD and Melo? Cause it seemed like Randle played a little harder and took it personal. He still took some questionable shots and had too many turnovers but we can live with that if he's because Randle is being aggressive and looking to make a play.

But I think one of the best things that happened in this game was the Lakers coming back down 25 and Randle getting into foul trouble. It allowed IQ and Obi to play some important fourth quarter minutes against three future HOFers. Both were terrific! Especially IQ! Just dominated that fourth quarter! He made all the big shots every time the Lakers made a run to cut it close.

It wasn't the easiest or prettiest win but whatever. You take those wins anyway you can, especially at home. Losing a 25 point lead is frustrating but you knew the Lakers would make a run. Even with no LeBron that team is stacked. We really had no answer for Westbrook. Burks tried his best but hard to stop a guy that great when he's feeling it. Big kudos to the team for never surrendering the lead. Lakers never led and took the lead. Good to see Fournier have a great game too. Wish that shooting was more consistent.

Well put

Yes, this is exactly the type of game we’ve seen the Knicks lose over and over past 20 years. The crappy Isaiah teams of the 2000’s to the dark days of Phil triangle with Melo and KP years later — I saw those teams have great first halves, go up by double digits only to have miserable third quarters and I’m watching yet another horrific loss by the end of the game

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
11/24/2021  3:22 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
Kemet wrote:We couldn't have did it without sitting Randle on the bench the majority of the 4th qtr. to have a good tandem of Obi Toppin & Noel switch-up defending the paint against Bradly, Westbrook, and AD quick inside scoring.
Game-Ball goes to Quickley's consistent 3's in the 4th qtr. to stretch the Knicks lead for a Knicks WIN !!!

Could not of done it without Melo bricking shot after shot

but when our guys do that its because they suck. I thought I smelled sewage coming from this thread. Yup! there you are
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
11/24/2021  3:29 PM
martin wrote:THREAD

omg.. its like there's an offensive strategy being worked on. Unreal... is Briggs and his posting somehow responsible for this?

Hell of a good game. How can people say there are no adjustments? Thibs rode Noel, and we got less RJ/Randle and more Burks/Obi/IQ

Also I really like IQ's hair.

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
11/24/2021  5:46 PM
fishmike wrote:
martin wrote:THREAD

omg.. its like there's an offensive strategy being worked on. Unreal... is Briggs and his posting somehow responsible for this?

Hell of a good game. How can people say there are no adjustments? Thibs rode Noel, and we got less RJ/Randle and more Burks/Obi/IQ

Also I really like IQ's hair.

I love IQ's new hair - he certainly let lose during the game. I thought maybe we had McBride or Sims out there at the time.

Definitely some improvement- thought I'd wait to read much into it as the Lakers apparantly have the same problems we have- starts struggle, 3rd quarter is tough, etc.

Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

11/24/2021  5:48 PM
+1 for IQ’s hair game. That was a fun one. I looked so smart when I predicted the Knicks would give up a 25 point lead. And then I enjoyed the heck out of them clawing their way to victory. This game did not disappoint.
GameThread: Knicks host Lakers on TNT, 730

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy