[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

When Houston comes back.........
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

11/10/2004  6:39 PM
Who gets benched?

Ariza already earned his spot. If Houston comes back and Lenny benches Ariza I will shyte in front of MSG. I swear!!!! You guys can get together and walk me there and witness it.

Penny was playing some great defense on Ivo....he made caused him to turnover the ball at least 3 times by himself with his individual defense. He stays.

That leaves out Timmy......he has done nothing. He shows no sense of urgency. He's very nonchalant. Yeah it's just the 3rd game.....this will be a tough fight to win the division and to make it through the eastern conference in the playoffs.....How many games will the Knicks lose because Timmy doesn't show up?

I brought up the BIG Dog trade first and no one said anything....even though I was kinda joking........Big Dog for Timmy would be the best thing to do. That's if Big Dog still wants to play this game.

Isiah needs to let go this Timmy experiment.

Timmy is capable of being the best player on the court sometimes but about 80% of the time he is mediocre if that....

Houston is a pansy too but at least he will knock down more than his share of jumpshots......

Knicks gotta find something to do with Timmy......

Funny shyte is Ariza shouldn't start cuz he's awesome in the role he is already in.....super sub.

Thoughts...
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
11/10/2004  6:58 PM
I'm not sure we'll need to worry about this anytime remotely soon
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
11/10/2004  7:27 PM
I think Ariza has locked up the spot at backup SF. He may lose some time when Houston comes back, as Penny will be playing at 3 since the 2 will be secure, but it shouldn't be too drastic as long as he keeps playing well.
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
11/10/2004  9:54 PM
when h20 comes back, somebody's minutes will get pinched but it'll be the guy that's playing the worst that nite. you gotta think jyd won't play some games tho b/c it looks like lenny likes penny and ariza and the frontcourt looks to be a 3 man rotation right now with the 4th being vin.
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
11/10/2004  10:31 PM
JYD's already out of the rotation. Penny will be next if Houston returns. Ariza's drastically outplaying Penny; there's no way his minutes should be reduced.
When Houston comes back.........

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy