[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

a couple of good points to take away
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
11/10/2004  1:04 PM
first off, nazr finally stepped up to the plate. He was active , was able to use his athletiscm and played well for the first time since last year. I did not see anything out of him through the pre-season and the first two.

thank goodness that they were smart enough to control the rotation and make ariza a part of it. hes fine coming of the bench but i would like to see his minutes crawl up to the upper 20 range. Hes too good of an all-around player not to be able to contribute. He really has some serios point forward type skills. Hes just as willing to make a play using the pass, going for a rebound, getting his long arms in passing lanes etc.. and this kid is as tough as John Starks--right away you can see it, this kid is championship caliber player.

cutting baker and norris out of the line up. where are we going with these guys? not far, they slow the game down and cant play D.

how important was that draft pick to us?
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
11/10/2004  1:10 PM
how important was that draft pick to us?
which one? The one we used for Ariza or the one we lost for Marbury?

I agree on Ariza. He's not just a run jump atlhetic type... he's a real complete player with tons of guts. This guy will be a Knick for many years.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
TheloniusMonk
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #705
USA
11/10/2004  2:35 PM
It's funny that people have been comparing Ariza to Starks. I like the comparison. Not their games, but the way they appraoch the game. No matter how many movie deals and sneaker deals Michael Jordan had, Starks didn't give a damn....he was never scared! I can already see our rivalry with Clevland and Lebron building up for the future. No matter how good Lebron gets we'll have a player in Ariza who will NOT back down and he'll have his own moments against Lebron (and Carmelo) for years to come. It's going to be fun having this kid.
'You can catch me in Hollis at the hero shop!' -Tony Yayo
a couple of good points to take away

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy