Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
11/9/2004  11:06 AM
Man after the original furor following the loss to the Celtics,
it's gotten eerilly quiet around here. Summarizing the conclusions
of the last few days, I think we can safely say the majority of
us can agree that:

1) TT is failing in his bid to prove himself, both offensively and defensively, plainly, he has been more liability than asset,
2) our hole at center is even worse than we imagined it would be during the offseason,
3) our defensive effort has been a joke,
4) Crawford needs to be more of a slasher, and less of a chucker.

Some of us have criticized Lenny on his substitutions. Personally, I am not sure that's really warranted. He's in a tough spot. He's trying to find *somebody* who is going to give some quality mins. At the same time, I'm sure he has some pressure to play the bums that are making big bucks but not producing, who would make his boss look bad if benched (read, TT). I'm not really sure what more the guy can do in game. You can criticize the team's level of preparation, or their motivation, yes. But JYD is not our saviour, neither is Ariza (at least not at this point in time). I think we are going to be stuck with much of this same frustration until a) Houston comes back and give us some reliable shooting, and b) Isiah figures out a way to trade for a quality center, and ship TT outta town.

AUTOADVERT
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
11/9/2004  11:14 AM
I wish they would just start Sweetney. I know its very unlikely he will be the savior and all. But I do think that the team will feed off of him. Him and Ariza are the only ones really giving effort and it deserves to be rewarded.
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
11/9/2004  11:14 AM
you're right dude. you should just stop watching and cheer another team. that's the only way you can save yourself this type of heartache. i mean seriously, the nerve of tim and nazr and isiah. screw them and let's all move to utah or denver.
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
11/9/2004  11:20 AM
i'm just kidding btw.

it's been 2 FREAKIN' GAMES

so that means that have to win 9 more games than lose for the rest of the season to win 45 games.
Fatigue has set in

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy