[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

From NYPost...
Author Thread
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
1/30/2002  8:50 AM
GM Scott Layden has bigger fish to fry (Raef LaFrentz, Vin Baker, Gary Payton, Erick Dampier) as he continues to work on a three-team trade.

Obviously he still is trying to get something done and with the players mentioned, it looks like any of our guys could be included in a deal. It also seems like a 3-way deal would include the Knicks, Sonics, and either the Nuggets or Warriors, or two of those three teams. Thoughts?
AUTOADVERT
knickgeek
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #46
USA
1/30/2002  12:29 PM
Posted by Knixkik:

GM Scott Layden has bigger fish to fry (Raef LaFrentz, Vin Baker, Gary Payton, Erick Dampier) as he continues to work on a three-team trade.

Obviously he still is trying to get something done and with the players mentioned, it looks like any of our guys could be included in a deal. It also seems like a 3-way deal would include the Knicks, Sonics, and either the Nuggets or Warriors, or two of those three teams. Thoughts?

I'm leery of any trades now that the Knicks have started to come together and play well again. Any trades at this point will only disrupt the team chemistry. Also, I'd hate to see Sprewell traded. wouldn't be sad if Houston left, but as I said the Knicks are just starting to play well . . . I say make the best of the season and try to do your trades in the off-season.
From NYPost...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy