[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

did you guys notice...
Author Thread
raven
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #316
Canada
11/8/2004  10:42 AM
... that the spurs, on Sunday night, lost 113-94 to the Seattle SuperSonics ?

A team that just four days earlier lost by 30 to the Los Angeles Clippers ?

For your info, it was even the most points the Spurs have given up since Feb. 26 last season in a 115-91 loss at Dallas.

With that example, I just wanted to tell you that the season is 82 games long. A lot of time to see things evolve.

Just remember how last yr changed from game 1 to game 82. Same could happen this yr.

No need to overreact as it was the end of the world. They'll regroup, rebound and get the job done. Just try to not go too high after a win, and not go to low after a loss, cause we'll have both things as our team is inconsistent.

Be patient, time will tell, go knicks !
AUTOADVERT
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
11/8/2004  11:42 AM
Good points. Of course the game against Boston was a disgusting loss, but it's silly to throw in the towell for the full season like some people are ready to do.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
11/8/2004  11:52 AM
difference is the spurs have a legit big man and a team that plays defense.any team can lose, that is for sure, and you are right that 2 games mean didley. but 4 blowouts of 30 points in 10 games including pre-season which featured absolutely no D is serious cause for concern. are we magically going to be better on the interior? can marbury crawford and TT defend 1-1, or can they help rebound the ball? how come steph has no rebounds yet? why did ricky davis[who is no adonis] make crawford look so small? how come guards get into the paint and rebound over our bigs? how come TT only shoots, no passing no rebounding just worried about his shot. Nazr Baker inconsistent KT BIg cause for concern. yes we have enough skill players to win our share, but we have HUGE problems.
RIP Crushalot😞
s3231
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #544
USA
11/8/2004  11:55 AM
"how come guards get into the paint and rebound over our bigs?"

Ask KT that question, that was one of the things that pissed me off the most in the Boston game. KT didn't box Pierce out at all and he just came in and got an offensive rebound, missed the shot, got another offensive rebound with KT still there, and then put it in.

[Edited by - s3231 on 11/08/2004 11:56:11]
"This is a very cautious situation that we're in. You have to be conservative in terms of using your assets and using them wisely. We're building for the future." - Zeke (I guess not protecting a first round pick is being conservative)
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
11/8/2004  12:34 PM
It's because Seattle has a better team than San Antonio!! Boston is not even in the same league as New York! We should just fire all the coaches, bring in Phil Jackson, trade for Shaq, Duncan and Garnett and then....
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

11/8/2004  1:38 PM
Once we get athletic big men then I'll believe.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/8/2004  2:43 PM
Posted by Silverfuel:

It's because Seattle has a better team than San Antonio!! Boston is not even in the same league as New York! We should just fire all the coaches, bring in Phil Jackson, trade for Shaq, Duncan and Garnett and then....

Yes, that would all be a good start!

s3231
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #544
USA
11/8/2004  3:22 PM
Posted by Silverfuel:

We could do that.... but I don't think Tim will take it very well when we tell him he is being replaced in the starting lineup by the MVP of the league
"This is a very cautious situation that we're in. You have to be conservative in terms of using your assets and using them wisely. We're building for the future." - Zeke (I guess not protecting a first round pick is being conservative)
did you guys notice...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy