[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Worse Defensive Team in the League
Author Thread
MS
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #724
11/8/2004  10:36 AM
Alright, I was at the game on Saturday, and needless to say was very vocal yelling and screaming, and it became clear, not only are Crawfords friends and relatives who were sitting behind me amazed that you can get prada and gucci for $5 outside the garden, but the Knicks have no prayer this year. And the reason: Defense

TT is the worst SF in the NBA, Pierce is not easy to defend, but he got beat off the dribble almost on every play, was not finding his man to box out, players had to help on screens and TT didn't hustle to get back. He is not aggressive, can't rebound and looks scared. Which is strange since he is a world class boxer.

By 7:45 I started the Keith Van Horn Chant

Marbury and Crawford were just lost, and I am a little worried if Ricky Davis can body Crawford.

When Houston gets back we only get worse defensively, TT can't guard anyone, Crawford is too busy posing to make it back, Steph is fair, Baker is horrible, Naz can't block a shot, it is scary how poor we are defensively for as athletic as most of these guys are....

Traded the wrong Center? Deke, has looked pretty strong, and I know he is slow, but I never liked that move, he is as good a back-up as you are going to find and at least protects the rim......

I know I am worried early because we looked pretty strong in Minny, but is anyone else a little nervous that we could be the this years Bulls? No team with any heart losses by 30 on their own floor especially with a sell-out crowd, and the fans behind them (Sorry for lateness of this post)

AUTOADVERT
Worse Defensive Team in the League

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy