ALL BALL Official Thread: Knicks v 76ers 11/9
Author Thread
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
11/9/2004  11:27 PM
Posted by HARDCOREKNICKSFAN:

BTW, Lenny tightened up the rotation tonight. It worked well enough tonight, but we'll see if it can gel sooner than expected.
Good thing to know. I was bit by snakes by the end of the first and had about 7 captain cokes till the end of the half so I was not able to watch the game and know what was going on but it was great to see them win.

Was Ariza really as impressive as some of the radio guys said or was he just his usual self? Some ppl posted saying we shot poorly, was the poor shooting coming from the backcourt? How was KT on defense? How was Sweetney's rebounding and post scoring as long as he lasted? sorry if the questions are dumb but the stats dont tell the real story/
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
AUTOADVERT
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
11/9/2004  11:30 PM
Posted by Bonn1997:

I'd say Ariza, Crawford, Kurt, and Nazy had great games.
Stephon and Sweetney had solid games.
Penny was a nonfactor.
TT had an awful game.

Stephon had a FANTASTIC game. He played like prototypical point guard and iniated the offense perfectly. Please don't overlook that. He doesn't need to get his points every night to win.

Also, I thought Penny was very good. 4pts and 4assts, it can be overlooked, but a lot of those baskets stopped Philly runs.

Obviously, the main story is Ariza. He reminds me of a mini-Camby. I love that kid, he's probably my favorite Knick.

Sadly, the win or loss will probably hinge on how Crawford is shooting, until Allan comes back at least.

Good game, let's win Friday and get to .500!
¿ △ ?
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/9/2004  11:32 PM
Penny moved the ball nice. He can't elevate much, nor hit a shot.
Nazr played well tonite.

We cant trade Dirty Kurty yet. He is way too valuable.

TT is fading fast. 0 rebounds is pathetic.

Jamal is trying. It hurts him to pull back, but he is learning.

I liked marbs racking up assists and giving up points to get more involved. It gives the team a big lift, and he shows leadership.

They moved the ball nice. The defense on the paremeter was great.

garden was quiet tonite.

Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
11/9/2004  11:33 PM
Posted by Nalod:

Jamal is trying. It hurts him to pull back, but he is learning.
How was his shooting? was he taking good shots?
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
LongIslandKnicksFan
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #496
USA
11/10/2004  12:28 AM
TT is going to pick it up. I still think the trade for KVH was positive. KVH fizzled in the playoffs. Everyone needs to jump off the bandwagon. TT is athletic, but Ariza is the new kid that will overshadow him. TT will be a good backup player, and that's what TT is. He might reach potential this year and he might not, but let's not make drastic judgements about him this early. He is obviously in a funk...You all need to chill. Show him some love. He's awesome in ESpn 2K5 :) heh

[Edited by - longislandknicksfan on 11/10/2004 00:28:56]
Elite
Alba Posts: 23
Member: #510

11/10/2004  1:41 AM
Posted by martin:
Posted by Marv:

Did you see the fans of the game? That was Elite and Therapist!

ahhh HAHAHAH

WHAT! we had to have been on TV man.. for real, we were 3rd row and standing up yelling half the time while the rest of the stiffs around us laughed lol

it was a great time, we played real well, ariza is the man

1 thing tho, philly sucks... real bad... so im not TOO excited... they looked like SHIT out there, i could see it in their faces they diddnt even want to be out there

TT sucks
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/10/2004  9:05 AM
Posted by Elite:
Posted by martin:
Posted by Marv:

ahhh HAHAHAH

WHAT! we had to have been on TV man.. for real, we were 3rd row and standing up yelling half the time while the rest of the stiffs around us laughed lol

not unless you 2 are about 8 years old.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
LongIslandKnicksFan
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #496
USA
11/10/2004  1:45 PM
Were you guys yelling BITCH! at all? lol
Posted by Elite:
Posted by martin:
Posted by Marv:

ahhh HAHAHAH

it was a great time, we played real well, ariza is the man

1 thing tho, philly sucks... real bad... so im not TOO excited... they looked like SHIT out there, i could see it in their faces they diddnt even want to be out there

TT sucks
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
11/10/2004  1:54 PM
Well Philly beat Boston, who smacked us silly last Saturday. Us beating Philly was just the thing to help balance matters out.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
Elite
Alba Posts: 23
Member: #510

11/11/2004  12:34 AM
but boston lost to NJ who totally suck so does that make us suck? heeheh we should get Zo hes lookin good
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
11/11/2004  12:52 PM
Find Haislip and sign him!!
Knicks_Fan
ALL BALL Official Thread: Knicks v 76ers 11/9

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy