[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

as much I liked what IT has done...
Author Thread
vdfebduderocks
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #752
11/7/2004  12:13 AM
i found out that everyone he has brought in has either underachieved, unproven talent, sucked before or played for losing teams.
Marbs: no offense, has played on non-championship squads, couldn't win with Garnett
Craw: played for Bulls. underachieved while picked 8th overall
TT: underachiever
Mohammed: underachiever, abuse of his height, played on Hawks
Norris: loser from the CBA. done garbage in career
Vin Baker: alcoholic who can't really do much anymore
Brewer: has never played
penny: injured the most of the past 5 years. couldn't get a championship with the Magic when they were loaded with Shaq
Ariza: no offense, his UCLA squad weren't ranked in the NCAA.
Bruno Sundov: has done garbage in 6 yrs. in NBA
Jerome Williams: has played to his real potential, but on the bench

AUTOADVERT
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
11/7/2004  12:21 AM
Put it this way the Knicks are full of Losers.
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
11/7/2004  1:46 AM
after just 2 games, some of these threads are just unbelievable... the nuggets got blown out by 31 tonight, I guess we should blow them up too......
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Bobby
Member: #408
USA
11/7/2004  1:57 AM
look here, denver is not the mecca, denver is not 60 mil capsized and denver is not the new york standard
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
tkf
11/7/2004  2:05 AM
Posted by Bobby:

look here, denver is not the mecca, denver is not 60 mil capsized and denver is not the new york standard

so that gives them a good excuse to get blown out by 31 points?

[Edited by - tkf on 11/07/2004 02:06:33]
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Bobby
USA
11/7/2004  2:44 AM
knick fans should care less about nuggets getting blown out by 20 something points, they're not even in our division
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
Rich
Member: #511
USA
11/7/2004  2:54 AM
Yeah, when is Isiah gonna trade for Duncan or Garnett?
Kwazimodal
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #728
11/7/2004  7:49 AM
I dont believe that they are beyond hope but the Knicks cant wait much longer to pull the trigger if this is what we are going to expect from a Wilkens led team...again.I would even take an assistant somewhere who has never been head coach to replace Lenny if this keeps up,anyone who shows some real enthusiasm and gets them to play good D.

You know things are bad when a writer for newsday says this:

"So much for the anticipation of an exciting new brand of Knicks basketball. On this night at least, the Layden regime didn't look so bad. "

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
11/7/2004  9:16 AM
The Cavs are 0-3. They should see if they can find a way to trade Lebron
nykdunk
Member: #570
USA
11/7/2004  9:18 AM
Posted by Bonn1997:

The Cavs are 0-3. They should see if they can find a way to trade Lebron

As far as I know, though, they exhibited an effort in all 3 games. We exhibited an effort in 3 periods of one game, and 0 periods of another. Big difference.
s3231
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #544
USA
11/7/2004  10:44 AM
Posted by vdfebduderocks:

i found out that everyone he has brought in has either underachieved, unproven talent, sucked before or played for losing teams.
Marbs: no offense, has played on non-championship squads, couldn't win with Garnett
Craw: played for Bulls. underachieved while picked 8th overall
Mohammed: underachiever, abuse of his height, played on Hawks
Norris: loser from the CBA. done garbage in career
Vin Baker: alcoholic who can't really do much anymore
penny: injured the most of the past 5 years. couldn't get a championship with the Magic when they were loaded with Shaq
Ariza: no offense, his UCLA squad weren't ranked in the NCAA.
Jerome Williams: has played to his real potential, but on the bench

First of all, Marbury has never had as talented of a squad as he has right now. Lets see what he can do this season and next season before we call him a loser.

As for Crawford, this is only his 5th season in the NBA! How has he underachieved on a bad team? The Bulls as a team underachieved, Crawford was one of the few players on the team that did what he had to do.

Tim has been an underachiever so I'm not going to argue with you there. However, just because we have him doesn't mean he is a big part of our future. I doubt that Tim will still be on this team next season when he has an expiring contract.

Mohammed has just been on horrible teams. He never really got an opportunity to prove himself until last season when we started him (he played pretty well last season). This season he has done poorly so far, but it has only been two games.

As for Moochie, he is our backup PG who won't even get more than 15 mpg, who cares if he hasn't done anything in his career. He actually hasn't been that bad of a player on our team.

Baker contributed last season, I know he hasn't done anything this season, but again, we have only played 2 games!

Brewer looked good in the preseason but he won't get much time here so I won't talk about him.

As for Penny, how can you blame him for not getting a championship with Shaq? Shaq on the Magic was far from the Shaq that dominated on the Lakers. Plus, both Penny and Shaq were young, had they been together for more years there would've been champsionships with a healthy Penny.

As for Ariza, how can you say anything bad about the kid? At the age of 19, he has come in and played his heart out. Who cares if his UCLA team wasn't ranked, the kid was a freshman and was one of the best players on the team, if not the best.

Sundov is on the IR, even the best teams have crappy players on the IR.

Jerome Williams is a good role player. He is not a star or anything, but he gets the job done. Good role players are key components to championship teams. Why do you think players like Robert Horry and Derek Fisher were so valuable to the Laker teams that won championships?

[Edited by - s3231 on 11/07/2004 10:48:24]
"This is a very cautious situation that we're in. You have to be conservative in terms of using your assets and using them wisely. We're building for the future." - Zeke (I guess not protecting a first round pick is being conservative)
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
11/7/2004  10:48 AM
I'm sorry, but I find it hard to take this thread serious when it starts with, "Marbs: no offense".
tkf
11/7/2004  11:08 AM
BTW.. the jeff van gundy defnesive minded rockets finally won their first game last night after losing their first 2 games to teams they should beat.. Again, stop overreacting...
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
11/7/2004  11:40 AM
Posted by Kwazimodal:

I dont believe that they are beyond hope but the Knicks cant wait much longer to pull the trigger if this is what we are going to expect from a Wilkens led team...again.I would even take an assistant somewhere who has never been head coach to replace Lenny if this keeps up,anyone who shows some real enthusiasm and gets them to play good D.

"So much for the anticipation of an exciting new brand of Knicks basketball. On this night at least, the Layden regime didn't look so bad. "

Knicks_Fan
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
11/7/2004  11:42 AM
Posted by Knicksfan:
Posted by Kwazimodal:

Wow, didn't even see that.
We gotta save that quote for later on in the season.

[Edited by - MaTT4281 on 11/07/2004 11:43:11]
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
11/7/2004  11:46 AM
Posted by Kwazimodal:

Last season we lost our home opener to a team (Orlando) that followed up the win with 19 straight losses.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
vdfebduderocks
Member: #752
11/7/2004  11:54 AM
let me rephrase my post: we have unproven talent or overpaid suckers on our team
Crawford: played great in contract yr.
Mohammed: underachiever, abuse of his height, played on Hawks, no interior D
Jerome Williams: has played to his real potential, but without real PT
Bobby
USA
11/7/2004  12:03 PM
yesterday must've been fan appreciation day.....paying fans were treated with another msg first: as reported in yahoo sports, "the 34-point loss represented the largest margin of defeat in a home opener in team history". sell em tickets to sell em down the east river
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
11/7/2004  12:14 PM
Posted by Bobby:

yesterday must've been fan appreciation day.....paying fans were treated with another msg first: as reported in yahoo sports, "the 34-point loss represented the largest margin of defeat in a home opener in team history". sell em tickets to sell em down the east river

If you keep searching you will keep finding more reasons to hate this game...
Knicks_Fan
as much I liked what IT has done...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy