[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Tim thomas calling out the fans, saying boos were not called for
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
11/6/2004  11:35 PM
hey big TT --- boo the fans deserved better than that crp. hey that guy we traded for you had 18 points 10 reb 2 blocks and won instead of calling out the fans look in the mirror..... please how how how can we get rid of this guy?
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
vdfebduderocks
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #752
11/6/2004  11:39 PM
TT, play up to your hype. Score for once, defend for once, play like Garnett for once, REBOUND for god's sake, dunk and score in the paint, and overachieve. And also stop thinking you're real tough. Mrs. Fugazy. Shut your mouth
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/6/2004  11:48 PM
I am beginning to think the TT/Nazr for Doleac/KVH was a bad idea.

The guy just doesn't play with heart.

And if TT really said the thread title, he has got to grow up. Gazy for sure.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
11/6/2004  11:49 PM
keep it up timmy.. you are running yourself out if town...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
11/6/2004  11:55 PM
Posted by BRIGGS:

hey big TT --- boo the fans deserved better than that crp. hey that guy we traded for you had 18 points 10 reb 2 blocks and won instead of calling out the fans look in the mirror..... please how how how can we get rid of this guy?

Stupid Fugazy!!! He should feel flattered about those boos because ohh my does he deserve worse. I found his actions of last playoffs very stupid and began to dislike him, but as the underachiever he is, I thought that he could become a better player because of what happened. What was I thinking? Yeah! Please! Trade this guy away!!! For whatever! I don't care. You hate Anderson? At least he tries with the little talent he has! TT? Could be a superstar if he wanted but he definitely has no clue what basketball is. You want Anderson traded ASAP? I have a new player before him, TT! Whatever, Im tired of him already! If I had his body and talent I would try to make the best of it! He's been blessed and does nothing!
Knicks_Fan
Knicksfan
USA
11/6/2004  11:57 PM
And all the Knicks should feel sooooooo ashamed of themselves today they should use part of their salary to pay all those fans for the pathetic show they had to see. GRRRR!!
Knicks_Fan
vdfebduderocks
Member: #752
11/7/2004  12:02 AM
why was he drafted 7th overall ahead of T-Mac, Fortson, Derek Anderson, Mo Tayloe, and Cato. Oh I forgot, that 97 draft was weak after Duncan, McGrady, and Billups. cuz Van Horn hasn't lived up to #2 pick potential, Antonio Daniels has not played enough to live up to hype, Battie was a bust, Mercer was injured, and Foyle was a bust as well with the other picks. anyway, live up to #7. T-Mac did and he's 25. How come you can't. everyone else can live up to potential
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
11/7/2004  12:08 AM
Shut up and play.
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
11/7/2004  12:30 AM
I don't have time for kids, I have kids at home.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
11/7/2004  12:58 AM
When the boos began they weren't all that loud, but the disparaging decibel level increased tenfold by the time the Knicks walked off at intermission after Tim Thomas ended the half by firing up an airball off an isolation play.

``This is New York. We wanted to win in the worst way and play our best basketball, but each and every night it's not going to happen,'' Thomas said. ``But for that to happen, it was just uncalled for. It was just a terrible night.''

RIP Crushalot😞
Knicksfan
USA
11/7/2004  1:11 AM
Posted by BRIGGS:

``This is New York. We wanted to win in the worst way and play our best basketball, but each and every night it's not going to happen,'' Thomas said. ``But for that to happen, it was just uncalled for. It was just a terrible night.''

Ohhh really? Come on! They wanted to win in the worst way? Well, maybe they could've shown it a little, right? Especially you, Fugazy! Come on! After his terrible play he should be feeling so bad and should agree with the booing. Him saying this just shows how much he doesn't care about winning. He doesn't care about the team.

Trade him, please!
Knicks_Fan
Bobby
Member: #408
USA
11/7/2004  2:08 AM
Posted by BRIGGS:

yeah....and because that guy did not have the athletic ability compared to tt, he was kicked to the bucks......that guy has heart!
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
mythfaze
Member: #106
11/7/2004  4:08 AM
I'm not gonna rip on our "savior" GM for the trade that brought TT here, cause that's too easy. I'm not gonna go on a long tirade about how much TT sucks, because that's too obvious, too easy. Basically I have nothing to say... except check the signiture.
Kwazimodal
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #728
11/7/2004  7:40 AM
"I would have booed, too, if I was a fan. The way we played tonight we deserved to get booed," Stephon Marbury said. "We were terrible. In all areas of playing basketball we were bad tonight. Everything that entails going into winning a basketball game, we had none of it."

At least he knows what to say,now they have to go change that.As for TT,its funny(well not really)after the TT/KVH trade I read an online poll from a milwaukee paper asking what they thought of it and by a large majority they approved even knowing what they did about Van Horn.They also gave him a huge ovation in his first game.My first reaction was that I couldnt believe they were so happy to see Thomas go and that they would gladly take someone with a rep like KVH in return.They obviously knew something most of us didnt.
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
11/7/2004  8:39 AM
Wow, did TT forget this is New York. You play bad, you get booed, it's that simple...and if you lose by 34 points, chances are, you played bad.
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
11/7/2004  8:50 AM
I hate to say "I told you so," but...

I did.
This guy is a loser. You guys have had more patience, but you've finally come around. He's a cancer.
s3231
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #544
USA
11/7/2004  8:54 AM
How can TT say that they honestly wanted to win that game? From the opening tip off there was no intensity at all on the defensive end. The Celtics were playing like crap for most of the game, yet, there was no effort on our team whatsoever (other than Sweets and Ariza basically).

I'm suprised Tim said that, doesn't he realize that he hasn't played well in the first two games while a 19 year old rookie who the fans love is outperforming him? As I have said earlier on a number of occassions, I will be suprised if Tim is not traded by next year for a big man.

Until then however, we all need to calm down. Tim didn't play well last night, but no one else in the starting lineup did either. We have to remember that only 2 games have been played while there are still 80 to go.
"This is a very cautious situation that we're in. You have to be conservative in terms of using your assets and using them wisely. We're building for the future." - Zeke (I guess not protecting a first round pick is being conservative)
KNICKSdom
Alba Posts: 8
Member: #545
USA
11/7/2004  9:22 AM
TT should have shut up and play HARD. What I saw last nite vs Boston was pure putrid efforts. I could lift an apple with my pinky finger with better effort than that! The boos were justified, hell I would have screamed out there. This is just one of those games that make you go WTF. Simply put, pathetic. I expect a wake up call with some heavy dose of urgency this tues vs Philly.
Knicks are happening and have a Unicorn.
simrud
Member: #474
USA
11/7/2004  9:36 AM
TT should just break a leg, retire, and save us all the trouble of having to listen to his idiocity.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
islesfan
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #712
11/7/2004  9:43 AM
Posted by Kwazimodal:

At least he knows what to say,now they have to go change that.As for TT,its funny(well not really)after the TT/KVH trade I read an online poll from a milwaukee paper asking what they thought of it and by a large majority they approved even knowing what they did about Van Horn.They also gave him a huge ovation in his first game.My first reaction was that I couldnt believe they were so happy to see Thomas go and that they would gladly take someone with a rep like KVH in return.They obviously knew something most of us didnt.

I knew. He's a dog and has always been one. Everyone said they wanted time to judge that trade, so how about now?
If it didn’t work in Phoenix with Nash and Stoutamire... it’s just not a winning formula. It’s an entertaining formula, but not a winning one. - Derek Harper talking about D'Antoni's System
Tim thomas calling out the fans, saying boos were not called for

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy