[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Very impressed by the Bobcats last night
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
11/5/2004  3:27 PM
wait until you see them. granted they have no PG's but their frontline of Okafor Brezec and Wallace is very good.They are better than the Knicks at 4-5. Even their back up Marvin Ely played very well at 6-10 250 as the back up 4-5
next week they will have Bogans activated, Kopono is a good player and the two vets they have Steve Smith and Brevin knight are good players still and fit well. they willget a solid 20+ wins and surprise a few teams.
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/5/2004  5:25 PM
didn't see the bobcat's game but - kinda off topic - I like the boxscore from the Orlando team.

and I saw a quarter or 2 of the Miami-Cleveland game. Man, Miami plays some good Van Gundy defense. There was switching and rotating all over the place. Must run in the family.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
11/5/2004  5:47 PM
My guess is that the Raptors will have a terrible record this season.
BRIGGS
11/6/2004  12:19 PM
Posted by Rich:

you know why the east is so impossible to call--because you have so many young guys who can break out.

If chris bosh continues at a 20-10 pace from the 4--are the raptors going to be a poor team with carter rose marshall etc... i counted them out as well, but they sure started impressively. This is an example of what i meant by more eastern confernce teams having depth--wash orlando toronto all showing signs-- even boston could be 2-0 right now if they didnt fold in the middle of the 4th q 2 games in a row.
RIP Crushalot😞
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
11/6/2004  12:33 PM
Posted by BRIGGS:
Posted by Rich:

you know why the east is so impossible to call--because you have so many young guys who can break out.

If chris bosh continues at a 20-10 pace from the 4--are the raptors going to be a poor team with carter rose marshall etc... i counted them out as well, but they sure started impressively. This is an example of what i meant by more eastern confernce teams having depth--wash orlando toronto all showing signs-- even boston could be 2-0 right now if they didnt fold in the middle of the 4th q 2 games in a row.

Agreed, the East is going to be tight. But instead of 2-0, Boston is now 0-2. Toronto has impressed me so far. I'm not sold on Washington or Orlando at all though. Orlando got two lucky wins over bad teams. Washington had two solid wins, one over the Bobs and one over a Memphis team that seems to be losing its identity from last year (I think Stro Swift being a lame duck for them this year will KILL them).

I think Philly looks very good so far, as does Cleveland (albeit in two losses).

So, yeah, its going to be fun.
¿ △ ?
lj02knicks
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #692

11/6/2004  4:34 PM
The Raptors looked really good so far. I don't know if they'll keep this up for the whole season, but Bosh, Alston, and Woods really impressed me.
BRIGGS
11/6/2004  8:44 PM
Look at what the Bobcats are doing to Orlando. They built the team the right way, they built it starting on the frontline. You have two guys who will clog the lane, get high% shots and rebound the ball. when you are able to clog the lane alter shots-rebound+get high% shots on the O you are going to win games. i dont know who t fudge evaluated Brezec's talent on Indiana, but its fair to say they got it wrong.
RIP Crushalot😞
Very impressed by the Bobcats last night

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy