Member: #6326

11/21/2021  10:30 PM
[IMG]http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q636/shemmue0311/member15202.png[/IMG]
AUTOADVERT
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

11/21/2021  10:31 PM
Another **** game from most of our starters. One of RJ Kemba and Fournier need to be moved to bench unit ASAP.
The Future is Bright!
Clean
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #743
11/21/2021  10:32 PM
1 of likely many losses to come. We can't keep spotting teams points. We had to get down 10 before we decided to play.
Clean
11/21/2021  10:33 PM
My zest for the season has already been zapped.
ScoreBot
11/21/2021  10:34 PM
FINAL
CHI 109 NYK 103
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
11/21/2021  10:35 PM
The positive...hope tonight gets Randle going. Made a clear effort to move the ball, and was dominant with both teams playing small ball.

He's got to come out better on these switches though. Bulls targeted the switch to get Randle on Derozen and just accused him.

ramtour420
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
11/21/2021  10:35 PM
Could have won it if the shots dropped in at the end of the game
Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
TPercy
Member: #5748

11/21/2021  10:40 PM
In all honesty this is a loss on paper you are okay with given how good of a regular season team the bulls are. We also played some strong D for the most part. If RJ shows up, or a couple of Quickley's open 3s go in we win. Just irritating.
The Future is Bright!
Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

11/21/2021  10:47 PM
ramtour420 wrote:Could have won it if the shots dropped in at the end of the game

Or if Elf started

Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
11/21/2021  11:01 PM
Wow, we are such a mess. The off-season acquisitions sure look like a bust in more ways that one, as not only are they not performing, but they seem to be disrupting the chemistry achieved last season.

This team is a joke on defense, and doesn’t seem to have a plan that can consistently get offense, especially from the starting unit.

I was so pumped about our team last season, I made a trip to NY to see them live and it was amazing. Now, with expectations and an improved squad, at least on paper, this team is very uninspiring. Being over .500 has never felt so crappy.

Knicks_Fan
ramtour420
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
11/21/2021  11:14 PM
Philc1 wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:Could have won it if the shots dropped in at the end of the game

Or if Elf started

Yes, of course. I forgot the Elf. Thank you for reminding me
Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
Clean
11/21/2021  11:40 PM
Guess who has the toughest remaining Schedule in the NBA. Yea it's us. This is why you try to solve problems you notice during the soft part of your schedule even though you still won those games.

http://www.tankathon.com/remaining_schedule_strength

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

11/22/2021  5:35 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/22/2021  7:22 AM
Knicksfan wrote:Wow, we are such a mess. The off-season acquisitions sure look like a bust in more ways that one, as not only are they not performing, but they seem to be disrupting the chemistry achieved last season.

This team is a joke on defense, and doesn’t seem to have a plan that can consistently get offense, especially from the starting unit.

I was so pumped about our team last season, I made a trip to NY to see them live and it was amazing. Now, with expectations and an improved squad, at least on paper, this team is very uninspiring. Being over .500 has never felt so crappy.

They won't be over .500 for long. I'm expecting 8 straight losses. Good news for the Knicks with Lebron being likley suspended they might have a shot to win the Laker game.

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/22/2021  7:34 AM
ramtour420 wrote:
Philc1 wrote:

Or if Elf started

And don't forget Frankie would have shut down both Derozan and Coby White in the 4th quarter. By himself. While hitting all his 3's.

blkexec
Member: #748
11/22/2021  7:56 AM
jrodmc wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
Philc1 wrote:

Or if Elf started

And don't forget Frankie would have shut down both Derozan and Coby White in the 4th quarter. By himself. While hitting all his 3's.

I don’t know about frank. But I know bullock would’ve had a better impact on defense than EF. And in this 1 game, based on how the defense looked, bullock might have helped us win on defense alone. I know I know, he would’ve caused us to lose in the playoffs….blah blah blah. We still would’ve won this game.

EF can’t even get any 2nd half playing time. At least thibs is ignoring the political ramifications with sitting EF in the 4th which is a black eye on the FO who signed him. Thibs sticking to whoever plays better on defense. My question for thibs is simple. If RJ is playing solid defense, but he can’t throw a rock in the ocean. And the teams defense stinks, like last night. That’s the one flaw with thibs defensive approach.

Thibs lack of offensive creativity and a roster filled with non defensive players, is hurting the teams wins / loses. This same issues will be even bigger come playoff time, unless the FO makes some trade at the deadline.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
SergioNYK
Member: #333
USA
11/22/2021  9:49 AM
No shame in losing in Chicago since we already beat them there already. Good to see Randle finally have an efficient scoring game with 34 on 13/19 shooting. He got back to mixing it up with the midrange and in the post, getting to the FT line and not solely relying on the three. BTW, the zebras were once again just awful. Even Breen, who loves the zebras, was complaining.

RJ continues to look like Frank offensively. He just can't get anything to fall down! Even missing bunnies at the hoop! RJ works hard and I'm sure it will turn around for him but it's frustrating to watch right now. Disappointing to see Fournier have another awful shooting game (1/7, 0/3 from three) after the nice game against Houston. Liked how Kemba came out firing in the third quarter. We need to see more of that. He wasn't brought here to be Elfrid Payton. He's here to be Kemba Walker, even if it's in short spurts.

It seems like this roster is still in kind of training camp mode trying to figure it all out. Roles need to be defined. Last season it was clear Randle and RJ were the go-to guys, the C was the defensive anchor who only got lobs, Bulluch was the 3&D in the two-man game with Randle and Payton just tried to defend and distribute. I'm not sure what roles are being asked of Kemba and Fournier. I hope they are not being asked to play the roles of Payton and Bulloch because their skillsets don't fit. The SL needs to be a run and gun, heavy pick and roll, heavy motion type of offense with a lot of threes.

I'm honestly giving it until Christmas. I want to give Kemba and Fournier and the rest of the team every opportunity to see if they fit or not. Until I hope to see progress and stay at .500 if possible.

LeBron should be suspended for that punk move last night in Detroit but we'll see if the league has any balls to do so. I really dislike that arrogant POS.

Philc1

11/22/2021  10:03 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
Knicksfan wrote:Wow, we are such a mess. The off-season acquisitions sure look like a bust in more ways that one, as not only are they not performing, but they seem to be disrupting the chemistry achieved last season.

They won't be over .500 for long. I'm expecting 8 straight losses. Good news for the Knicks with Lebron being likley suspended they might have a shot to win the Laker game.

You think Silver is going to suspend his supervisor Lebron James?

Philc1

11/22/2021  10:05 AM
SergioNYK wrote:No shame in losing in Chicago since we already beat them there already. Good to see Randle finally have an efficient scoring game with 34 on 13/19 shooting. He got back to mixing it up with the midrange and in the post, getting to the FT line and not solely relying on the three. BTW, the zebras were once again just awful. Even Breen, who loves the zebras, was complaining.

RJ continues to look like Frank offensively. He just can't get anything to fall down! Even missing bunnies at the hoop! RJ works hard and I'm sure it will turn around for him but it's frustrating to watch right now. Disappointing to see Fournier have another awful shooting game (1/7, 0/3 from three) after the nice game against Houston. Liked how Kemba came out firing in the third quarter. We need to see more of that. He wasn't brought here to be Elfrid Payton. He's here to be Kemba Walker, even if it's in short spurts.

It seems like this roster is still in kind of training camp mode trying to figure it all out. Roles need to be defined. Last season it was clear Randle and RJ were the go-to guys, the C was the defensive anchor who only got lobs, Bulluch was the 3&D in the two-man game with Randle and Payton just tried to defend and distribute. I'm not sure what roles are being asked of Kemba and Fournier. I hope they are not being asked to play the roles of Payton and Bulloch because their skillsets don't fit. The SL needs to be a run and gun, heavy pick and roll, heavy motion type of offense with a lot of threes.

I'm honestly giving it until Christmas. I want to give Kemba and Fournier and the rest of the team every opportunity to see if they fit or not. Until I hope to see progress and stay at .500 if possible.

LeBron should be suspended for that punk move last night in Detroit but we'll see if the league has any balls to do so. I really dislike that arrogant POS.

I was expecting us to get blown out last night considering how poorly we played barely eeking out a win at home against a putrid rockets team Saturday night

I’m sorry but I actually feel good that this was at least a close game

fishmike
Member: #298
USA
11/22/2021  11:05 AM
Jmpasq wrote:

Kemba! Kemba! Kemba!
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/22/2021  11:22 AM
I don't know what the play or set it is called, but I think towards the beginning of the 3rd Kemba had two high, big man picks above the top of the key. On 2 consecutive plays, Kemba ran PnR and the Knicks scored on both possessions, once a kick out to RJ on baseline 3 and Kemba scored layup on another. And then they didn't run it again, mostly I think Randle just posted up and went one on one.

I don't even know why that happens.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
GameThread: Knicks right back to it, off to Chicago to take on the Bulls 8pm

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy