AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/13/2021  8:47 AM

“They better figure it out”?
You threatening them now?
head strong? Its not enough for you to join or contribute to an existing thread, even one you started but that your redundant whiney ass thoughts you deem worthy of there own stage given the importance of that very proclamation.
I guarantee you either changes will occur or change will happen. Its possible the season won’ be as successful as last year or your expectations which is what happens. Not because they did not listen but executing vs opponents is not an given.
Golden State sucked for two seasons. Now they don’t. We sucked, had one big upswing and now the self entitled mecca thing got all us all thinking “We better than this”. Maybe not. Its why they play the game.

Its why sometimes its miserable. And if you need company you come to the right place.

Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
11/13/2021  9:34 AM
They fell in love with names again. All they had to do was resign everyone and bring them back. Building chemistry is the name of the game.
ESOMKnicks
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6064

11/13/2021  10:00 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/13/2021  10:01 AM
Vmart wrote:They fell in love with names again. All they had to do was resign everyone and bring them back. Building chemistry is the name of the game.

Once we missed out on the class of Cade, Green, Suggs, we have been doomed to mediocrity status. And to build good chemistry, you need good chemicals. I would rather be mediocre with a toasted Kemba than a toasted Elf or Bullock.

BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
11/13/2021  10:01 AM
Vmart wrote:They fell in love with names again. All they had to do was resign everyone and bring them back. Building chemistry is the name of the game.

Some of these NBA contracts are just astronomically insane. We have near 20mm a year into Fourmier. Rose makes maybe 60% of that. you think as a Knick fan you see a light through the trees after 20 years but somewhere the darks clouds exists:(

Still I really like our young players We can still mix and match our way to a better team with current roster

RIP Crushalot😞
Vmart
USA
11/13/2021  10:08 AM
If we added any player over the off season I was hoping it would have been Ball. A pass first pg brings out the best in Randle and Barrett. That is why I want the Knicks to be an active player for Simmons. I think he would be ideal fit with Randle, Mitch and Quickly. Yes I know all his weaknesses but he makes players better. Strength is defense and has a pass first mentality that keeps everyone happy.
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
11/13/2021  10:13 AM
Vmart wrote:If we added any player over the off season I was hoping it would have been Ball. A pass first pg brings out the best in Randle and Barrett. That is why I want the Knicks to be an active player for Simmons. I think he would be ideal fit with Randle, Mitch and Quickly. Yes I know all his weaknesses but he makes players better. Strength is defense and has a pass first mentality that keeps everyone happy.

part of me buys this as the potential fix (simmons), but if he can't take a little criticism after losing, what will he do in NYC in the largest media market on the planet?

I also wanted Ball- he fit the right age as RJ and could have formed a nice mini big three with Randle, RJ and Ball.

franco12
USA
11/13/2021  10:17 AM
ESOMKnicks wrote:

Once we missed out on the class of Cade, Green, Suggs, we have been doomed to mediocrity status. And to build good chemistry, you need good chemicals. I would rather be mediocre with a toasted Kemba than a toasted Elf or Bullock.

As much as RJ has proven to be a good player, he is at best a Robin A or Robin type player. He is like Chris Bosh.

We've gone the Detroit Piston champion team route of trying to build a team, but we're going to be mediocre at best.

And the FO has to stop trading back in the draft. We need to find an impact talent.

Vmart
USA
11/13/2021  11:13 AM
franco12 wrote:
Vmart wrote:If we added any player over the off season I was hoping it would have been Ball. A pass first pg brings out the best in Randle and Barrett. That is why I want the Knicks to be an active player for Simmons. I think he would be ideal fit with Randle, Mitch and Quickly. Yes I know all his weaknesses but he makes players better. Strength is defense and has a pass first mentality that keeps everyone happy.

part of me buys this as the potential fix (simmons), but if he can't take a little criticism after losing, what will he do in NYC in the largest media market on the planet?

I also wanted Ball- he fit the right age as RJ and could have formed a nice mini big three with Randle, RJ and Ball.

You know criticism is fine but Doc threw him under the bus.

franco12
USA
11/13/2021  6:48 PM
Vmart wrote:
franco12 wrote:

how do you figure that Doc threw him under the bus?

He was asked- do you think Simmons can be a championship PG? He said, he didn't know.

Why was Doc asked that? Because Ben came up epically small in the series against the Hawks, passing up easy shots because I guess the yips.

I don't view that as some kind of throwdown. Riley would do that stuff all the time- jedi mind tricks with his players.

Given where this season is, where I'm worried it's heading- and we'll know by the time we can trade guys- but I might well be down with trading for Simmons. I can't believe I am saying that. Whether we can come up with the assets that Philly will take is a different story.

franco12
USA
11/13/2021  6:54 PM
BRIGGS wrote:They better figure it out
Derrick Rose not coming to rescue this team mid season
We need some alterations — And it’s been obvious since 4-1

do you think they are giving minutes to Kemba and Fournier because they were the big signings or do they really think they are talented and can help?

What would Larry Brown do?

Jmpasq
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4182

11/13/2021  9:26 PM
franco12 wrote:
ESOMKnicks wrote:

As much as RJ has proven to be a good player, he is at best a Robin A or Robin type player. He is like Chris Bosh.

We've gone the Detroit Piston champion team route of trying to build a team, but we're going to be mediocre at best.

And the FO has to stop trading back in the draft. We need to find an impact talent.

Chris Bosh was an All NBA talent in Toronto. RJ most likely will end up a Bojan Bogdanović level player. Nice starter but not an All Star. Basically 1 tier higher than Tim Hardaway Jr.
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Vmart
USA
11/13/2021  10:25 PM
franco12 wrote:
Vmart wrote:
franco12 wrote:

how do you figure that Doc threw him under the bus?

He was asked- do you think Simmons can be a championship PG? He said, he didn't know.

Why was Doc asked that? Because Ben came up epically small in the series against the Hawks, passing up easy shots because I guess the yips.

I don't view that as some kind of throwdown. Riley would do that stuff all the time- jedi mind tricks with his players.

Given where this season is, where I'm worried it's heading- and we'll know by the time we can trade guys- but I might well be down with trading for Simmons. I can't believe I am saying that. Whether we can come up with the assets that Philly will take is a different story.

Say yes! And be adamant about it. You don’t air your teams dirty laundry out in public. You protect your players to a fault.

Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

11/14/2021  10:10 AM
We are 7-6. You guys are acting like we’re 1-12
The Gm and coach are ****y head strong guys

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy