[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Frank the French Prince is Ballin’ in Dallas
Author Thread
ESOMKnicks
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6064

1/9/2022  9:21 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/9/2022  9:22 AM
The fact that we are still talking about how Frank, KP or Bullock are doing is, more than anything else, a testament to how poorly the Knicks' season is unfolding. If our team had a winning record and were deep in the playoff hunt, I doubt that many people would have been looking in the rearview mirror the way they are doing right now. Unfortunately, at this point, the only hope I have left for a redeeming season is if we finish with a better record than Dallas.

I was Frank's biggest and most loyal fan, and was sorry to see him go rather than get another shot of becoming a valuable player and a future starter for the Knicks. But now the facts are clear, unrelenting and tested by multiple teams and coaches: he is a bust in this league, there is no getting around having to admit this.

AUTOADVERT
PassTheBall
Member: #5872
Norway
1/9/2022  10:46 AM
If Frank has any kind of revenge game (over his averages for the last 5 games) we should just blow this up.
/PassTheBall
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/9/2022  11:04 AM
foosballnick wrote:
Nalod wrote:Little men slamming frank to make them feel good about themselves?

LOL. If you youself spend a significant amout of time slamming certain posters on this board, does that also make you small and make you feel good about youself while living in that glass house?

Not really. I don’t pretend to know what coaches and FO are thinking, and for the most part don’t make up things to elevate my self esteem and puff out my chest like I predicted things. If I am guilty as you say im then just slighty bigger than the smallest. Thats not to brag on.
I still recognize that even the worst NbA player exists at the top 1% world wide and respect that.
Do I feel better calling out others? Perhaps. Does that make me flawed for doing so? I guess.
And you must feel good calling me out placing yourself above me in a pyramid of sorts? Of course you do.
We are all flawed. Some just more than others.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/9/2022  11:27 AM
NYKMentality wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Slamming? Who is Slamming?

It's a what came first thing. Chicken or the Egg.

Guys still posting about a failed number 8 a year after he is no longer a Knick and claiming he is "Balling"?
Guys tired of said postings for a guy that is no longer a Knick and contributed as much as every 10th man.

So guys slamming? No reason if so. Guys still posting about a guy they were wrong about to make themselves feel better? Guys pointing out the reality?

Wish Frank well. No reason to not. But no reason that we keep posting about a mediocre at best former Knick. But let's stop the "slamming" when guys claiming he was any good won't let it go.
As that is what we do here.

Bingo.
Head Shot.
Jackpot.
You just hit the nail on the head.

Frank would no longer be talked about nor even mentioned if not for a Knicks fan actually, um, you know; CREATING A THREAD about him?

Not only was a thread created about Frank (the BUST) but the thread title claimed he was "BALLING" in Dallas.

Thankfully, he's not balling.

Because if he were balling? NY critics would then get their opportunity by screaming bloody murder and straight up attacking both of our Front Office (for getting rid of him) and criticizing coach Thibs (for leaving him on the bench).

No. Frank the bust is not balling and the likes of younger kids such as R.J. Barrett, Immanuel Quickley, Obi Toppin, Mitchell Robinson and even Deuce/Grims have (all) already shown us more talent, more potential and more ability than Frank the Tank ever did.

Thankfully he not balling? Thats pretty fragile thing you got going there.
Look, if you read my stuff over the years I am consistent that if Knicks take care of their business its all good. No need to berate the Nets. No need to harp on past mistakes. Cuz success is fun.

If anyone ever had a bad break up with a girl/boy/them and it felt really bad. Even worse if they went on to be happy. But if yourself moved on, grew up, found even greater happiness than you wish that person nothong but happiness. Why not? Does that ex lover misery make you feel better if your not happy? Human nature perhaps to feel a bit better? Knicks finish out of playoffs but Nets further out a good thing? Slightly.
Bench mark of success is to accomplish for your self.

Eddy Curry was not drafted by us. Its not the same comparison.

As for “Weird”? I’ll let your writings speak for themselves. When I said switch to decafe you forgot I said you come from a good place and intensions but your spazzing out on Randle love to a very intense level.
Others have reminded me that fans all over jump on their players too.

I watched the NBA.tv broadcast last night which was the Celtics feed. They are very critical of them and the ability to hold leads. Tatum is a true max player and not getting it done. They have issues. At the same time they were describing their audience about our players (Breen does the same) and they were complimentary and real about us. Balance.

Your efforts are recognized but we follow the team as much as most and your “selling” all the time will fall on deaf ears. The games speak for themselves.

KnickDanger
Member: #7578

1/9/2022  1:59 PM
Frank is a walking turd! How dare you say anything negative about Julius!

Repeat.

Gudris
Member: #6213

1/10/2022  8:23 AM
Frank is coming to whoop your ass soon :)
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
1/10/2022  9:16 AM
Lin's definitely making a comeback. Book it. Oh wait, wrong thread.

Damn you, Tony Wroten!

foosballnick
Member: #3148

1/10/2022  5:04 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/10/2022  5:06 PM
Nalod wrote:
foosballnick wrote:

LOL. If you youself spend a significant amout of time slamming certain posters on this board, does that also make you small and make you feel good about youself while living in that glass house?

Not really. I don’t pretend to know what coaches and FO are thinking, and for the most part don’t make up things to elevate my self esteem and puff out my chest like I predicted things. If I am guilty as you say im then just slighty bigger than the smallest. Thats not to brag on.
I still recognize that even the worst NbA player exists at the top 1% world wide and respect that.
Do I feel better calling out others? Perhaps. Does that make me flawed for doing so? I guess.
And you must feel good calling me out placing yourself above me in a pyramid of sorts? Of course you do.
We are all flawed. Some just more than others.

The ole Holier Than Thou response.....Preach on.

Are we all flawed? Certainly - we're all flawed works in progress and that's what makes us human. How do you know you're bigger than the smallest? When you able and try to belittle and call out certain posters over and over again because you view their styles or logic as flawed is that truly being bigger than the smallest?

Do I feel better calling you out? Not really. I don't come here to "feel better" from demeaning others. I come here to read and talk Knicks because it give me entertainment and enjoyment. I only know you through what you post here and I was responding to that, not trying to one-up you. You referred to people as "small" for commenting on the performance of a professional basketball player on a platform that is meant to comment on professional basketball players. Perhaps if you were currently using this board to comment on player and team performance instead of using most of your keystrokes here to comment on fan and poster behavior and styles - you might understand it better.

Frank's a professional basketball player - by definition that makes him among the top players in the world. Awesome. But that's not what this thread is about and no matter how much spinning and dancing and policing this board and thread you try to do..........it does not diminish the point that this thread is a discussion about Frank's comparative performance as an NBA player with both the Knick and Mavs under various coaches. Further, there are posters in the very thread are using it as a platform to denigrate current Knicks players while propagating Frank for subjective things like "effort". Creating a thread about how great Frank is "Ballin" when he's not actually balling in comparison to his peers, and then further (trolling?) posters talking about how lucky we all are to be able to see Frank play and how much better he is than player on the current roster in terms of "effort". These positions put posters who debate the other sides of these points in a position where some may have to put Frank in a negative light. My own personal opinion of Frank - only a guess on my part but he seems like a good kid who has transitioned from a foreign country and a young age and just not clicked so far in achieving the expectations that come with his draft positioning. However, when posters claim he's been mistreated as if he's a lost little puppy.....it bears response IMO. You may view that as "small".....I view that as part of the reason people come to fan forums....to debate.

NYKMentality
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4385

1/10/2022  6:26 PM
Gudris wrote:Frank is coming to whoop your ass soon :)

Yeah. Ok.

I'm really scared of his awesome 4.9 points and only 1.5 assists per game this year with Dallas (both under his career average 😅🤮🤣) and is anyone really scared of his .371 FG% this year or for a 5th year (bust) his atrocious Player Efficiency Rating of only 10.2 this season?

Wednesday vs. Dallas cant come soon enough. It'll be funny making fun of him after the game.

NYKMentality
Member: #4385

1/10/2022  6:31 PM
You know what I found hilarious about Frank the bust?

Even during the Olympics his team France coaching staff wanted nothing to do with him.

During their 1st game vs. Iran they gave him a chance. 19 minutes of play. Only 3 points. He played horrible.

So during their next two games? They benched him. Only 3 minutes vs. Italy and only 6 minutes vs. Slovenia. 😅

And during their last game vs. Team USA? 10 minutes of absolutely nothingness type of production.

He stinks.

fwk00
Member: #6048

1/10/2022  11:21 PM
NYKMentality wrote:

Yeah. Ok.

I'm really scared of his awesome 4.9 points and only 1.5 assists per game this year with Dallas (both under his career average 😅🤮🤣) and is anyone really scared of his .371 FG% this year or for a 5th year (bust) his atrocious Player Efficiency Rating of only 10.2 this season?

Wednesday vs. Dallas cant come soon enough. It'll be funny making fun of him after the game.

Yeah, compared to Fournier's numbers (from another thread) against everyone but Boston...

11.7 PPG
2.3 3PG
38.6 FG%
35.5 3P%

Frankie sure looks pathetic.

jrodmc
USA
1/11/2022  2:51 PM
fwk00 wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:

Yeah. Ok.

Yeah, compared to Fournier's numbers (from another thread) against everyone but Boston...

11.7 PPG
2.3 3PG
38.6 FG%
35.5 3P%

Yeah, comparing Frankie to a proven scorer who just dropped 41 in a game makes a hell of alot of sense. Frankie would donate his kidney and give quarts of his own family's blood plasma to score 11.7 a game.

Yes, Frankie is pathetic. Hopefully, this makes me a smaller person. I'm trying to lose weight.

HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

1/11/2022  3:05 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/11/2022  3:07 PM
fwk00 wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:

Yeah. Ok.

11.7 PPG
2.3 3PG
38.6 FG%
35.5 3P%

Will you be wearing a Frank Mavs jersey when they play the Knicks? That is if they sell those.

Look. Frank was a nice kid. NO ONE is saying otherwise.
Frank tried hard. NO ONE is denying that.
Frank is not a bum and can still play in NBA. Haters are the only ones that disagree.
Frank is Balling? Stats and playing time say otherwise.
Frank is no longer a Knick and did not shine here. Facts!

So please, no more threads about Frank. We have reached a limit.
Or else I will start Melo, Portis, Bullock, Burke, Morris is ballin threads on the daily.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
jrodmc
USA
1/11/2022  3:18 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/11/2022  3:28 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
fwk00 wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:

Yeah. Ok.

11.7 PPG
2.3 3PG
38.6 FG%
35.5 3P%

Will you be wearing a Frank Mavs jersey when they play the Knicks? That is if they sell those.

Frank is not a bum and can still play in NBA. Haters are the only ones that disagree.

Or else I will start Melo, Portis, Bullock, Burke, Morris is ballin threads on the daily.

Melo? You mean you're gonna start a thread on that guy who just dropped 17 on .571 shooting from 3 with 7 boards and 2 steals a few days ago? You mean that guy?

Here, I'll get you started... Frankie EVER has a game like this one from two weeks ago, in ANY league, anywhere in this solar system, and this board will be nothing but Frankie threads!!! :

KnickDanger
Member: #7578

1/11/2022  3:51 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
fwk00 wrote:
NYKMentality wrote:

Yeah. Ok.

11.7 PPG
2.3 3PG
38.6 FG%
35.5 3P%

I'm down for a Bobby Portis thread.

And don't forget Wayne Ellington and Dougie McBuckets.

fwk00
Member: #6048

1/12/2022  7:19 AM
Tonight.

KnicksX vs Knicks

Step right this way...

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/12/2022  8:01 AM
fwk00 wrote:Tonight.

KnicksX vs Knicks

Step right this way...

GOLD, GameThread title stuff

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

1/12/2022  8:56 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/12/2022  8:56 AM
Not sure how Frank haters can gloat about him shooting 35% from 3 this year when that’s what our entire roster is shooting from 3 or worse with the exception of Walker
jrodmc
USA
1/12/2022  11:21 AM
...and with the added exceptions of Burks, Rose, Fournier, Grimes and Knox...

Try checking the stats before mindlessly responding to every thread.

foosballnick
Member: #3148

1/12/2022  2:13 PM
Philc1 wrote:Not sure how Frank haters can gloat about him shooting 35% from 3 this year when that’s what our entire roster is shooting from 3 or worse with the exception of Walker

You're confusing "Frank Haters" with "Frank Lovers Haters".

Frank the French Prince is Ballin’ in Dallas

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy