[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

I am not making excuse for tonight game but most of team was at duke vs kentucky last night
Author Thread
houston20
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #8797

11/11/2021  1:06 AM
Last night most of the knicks were at the college basketball game last night in msg duke vs kentucky obi,rj,noel,kenny payne, randle,quickly,knox, grimes, rose, and selden. I will say this what guys do on there personal business is there business but that game ended late last night after mid night those guys didn't get home probably until 3 am last night. I know randle was there with his wife last night nothing wrong with that but be aware you have a game tommorow night against the world champs bucks you got to take this seriously, it not cup cake team like pelicans, pistons or or rockets. Rj barret was hanging out there last night at duke vs uk game and he stayed after game and hung out with the duke players last night he played like garbage tonight because of hanging out. I give credit for rose, obi, and quickly for playing well tonight because they could have mailed it in tonight for hanging out the night before. I don't know the excuse for walker and fournier because they weren't at the duke vs uk game because they played like crap. I knew last night when espn was showing that duke vs uk and zooming in on the knicks players i knew then the knicks were going to lose to bucks tonight because these came home late after 1 am. I know this when i am at club on work night and i come home late after 12 am i don't have lot energy at work because i am tired because i didn't get enough rest. I have no problem with knicks hanging out at the uk vs duke game but be aware of situation this world champs bucks its not pelicans, piston, rockets, thunder, or magic your going need your rest.
AUTOADVERT
houston20
Member: #8797

11/11/2021  2:12 AM
One brief note i don't have problem with knox or grimes hanging out at last night duke vs uk game because they hardly ever get to play and that is on thibs not giving them any minutes. Wayne seldon is just living is best life free 1.6 million dollars to nothing i don't blame him for hanging out last night game at duke vs uk game but he can't help this knicks team.
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
11/11/2021  6:33 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/11/2021  6:34 AM
There is no excuse for these blowout losses and if they were too tired bc they were out late then nobody should be untouchable including RJ or Julius. We seem to get c0cky after every win and that’s bad…. Which by “we”, I really mean WE. Players, fans and even media.

From this point forward, we should realize that the opponent can blow us out.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
11/11/2021  6:56 AM
Come on. How is going to a game gonna hurt anyone at such an early age? Did u see them pounding beer? If bot it’s just basic life
RIP Crushalot😞
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
11/11/2021  6:59 AM
Allanfan20 wrote:There is no excuse for these blowout losses and if they were too tired bc they were out late then nobody should be untouchable including RJ or Julius. We seem to get c0cky after every win and that’s bad…. Which by “we”, I really mean WE. Players, fans and even media.

I agree with u. We were given win vs philly. Some guy comes on here says we’re better than last year 7-4 but objectively we may be worse. We need changes to the kind ups. Need to keep Rose in unit 2 while doing it.Quickley has picked it up. So I think more obi Grimes and maybe even knox. Less kemba Fournier and Robinson

RIP Crushalot😞
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

11/11/2021  8:03 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:There is no excuse for these blowout losses and if they were too tired bc they were out late then nobody should be untouchable including RJ or Julius. We seem to get c0cky after every win and that’s bad…. Which by “we”, I really mean WE. Players, fans and even media.

I agree with u. We were given win vs philly. Some guy comes on here says we’re better than last year 7-4 but objectively we may be worse. We need changes to the kind ups. Need to keep Rose in unit 2 while doing it.Quickley has picked it up. So I think more obi Grimes and maybe even knox. Less kemba Fournier and Robinson

The Knicks were owned by the Hawks in the first round yet they’re acting like they’ve arrived, which is absurd

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
11/11/2021  8:38 AM
These guys are young. When I was their age, I could play basketball for 3 hours straight everyday of the week. We lost because we were not prepared for their 3 point shooters going off and our 3 point shooters did nothing to offset it.
Trust the Process
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/11/2021  9:01 AM
There are famous stories of jordan, Iverson, and others who party hard and next day just kill it. They are super human not like the rest of us. Nobody here can relate at any level unless you are a top notch 1% athlete with genetic powers in your prime.
They likely practiced yesterday, napped, went to game, slept in. They sleep later. They are not 9-5. The travel and schedule makes them very much different than most of us.

I know we are all prone to doing the “I figured them out they need to……….” For our teams. More Grimes who has not proven a thing. More OBI because we assume he can do that in longer stretches. what ever.

fans be like “why we suck at home”? Nalod be like “Why we so good on the road”?
Some fans be like “Man, once we get our **** together at home, look out”!
Nalod be like: “What if away game goodness goes away, then what?”?

Im not predicting but im nervous. The glass might be half empty. I hope to hell not!

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
11/11/2021  9:03 AM
yeah and they all flew in private Jets to that game.

We lost because of poor rotations, poor effort on defense, and just a lack of focus.

Pat drain back to back 3's once we caught up, both times he was left open by IQ.

ES
Nalod
USA
11/11/2021  9:07 AM
knicks1248 wrote:yeah and they all flew in private Jets to that game.

We lost because of poor rotations, poor effort on defense, and just a lack of focus.

Pat drain back to back 3's once we caught up, both times he was left open by IQ.

They flew to MSG?

SergioNYK
Member: #333
USA
11/11/2021  10:05 AM
What a player does on his free time is none of our business and I honestly do not care as long as they come ready to play, which they haven't done consistently. It's a tricky subject cause it's not like the old days where the HC can set a curfew. The only weapon a HC has on these millionaire athletes is minutes. So if I'm Thibs and this lack of effort defensively defending the three and on the glass continues, I start cutting minutes.
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
11/12/2021  8:44 AM
Last season these dudes couldn't leave their hotels when on the road, nothing was open, no fans, no distractions.

IMO this is playing a part in why they are not as focus and guys are missing assignments. How else do you explain forgetting about a guy (RUBIO, CONNAUGHTON) who just drain two 3's on consecutive possessions.

We just don't looked as LOCKED IN as we did last yr.

What you do when your not on the court, prepares you for what you do when your on the court. Last season they may have been in the gym or resting instead of at a Kentucky game getting home at 3am

ES
Nalod
USA
11/12/2021  10:20 AM
knicks1248 wrote:Last season these dudes couldn't leave their hotels when on the road, nothing was open, no fans, no distractions.

IMO this is playing a part in why they are not as focus and guys are missing assignments. How else do you explain forgetting about a guy (RUBIO, CONNAUGHTON) who just drain two 3's on consecutive possessions.

We just don't looked as LOCKED IN as we did last yr.

What you do when your not on the court, prepares you for what you do when your on the court. Last season they may have been in the gym or resting instead of at a Kentucky game getting home at 3am

How drunk do you have to be to hire a private jet from Westchester to Teterboro to get to a game in Midtown?
How naive are you to think you can even begin to understand the schedules these guys keep and are the gettng enough rest? Just because you don’t understand something does not give you the license to make assumptions.
Its ignorant as hell actually.

I am not making excuse for tonight game but most of team was at duke vs kentucky last night

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy