He is playing good in World Cup.
AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

8/29/2023  6:07 PM
samuraiknicks wrote:

No one mentions that there were two other former Knicks playing. I remember you Mindy and Iggy!

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
PassTheBall
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5872
Norway
8/29/2023  6:58 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
samuraiknicks wrote:

No one mentions that there were two other former Knicks playing. I remember you Mindy and Iggy!

We need to bring this guy over. Trade IQ and Mitch plus picks for Embiid.

/PassTheBall
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
8/30/2023  4:53 PM
It’s great to see he’s legit. He looks somewhat limited with quickness but very crafty to make up for it. It’s great to have him in the pipeline.
Jimbo5
Member: #8854

8/30/2023  8:34 PM
Rokas might be a "break in case of emergency" move for the front office, if a superstar trade happens and the knicks are forced to give up IQ, Grimes or even Deuce, Rokas can be signed to beef up the roster. Does the front office have another draft and stash bigman that cames from all their second round wheeling and dealing in the past?
samuraiknicks
Member: #2268
Singapore
9/1/2023  6:24 PM

Another player of the game performance. He is playing like very experienced player. He seems to be ready.
Alpha1971
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #9006

9/3/2023  6:44 AM
Maybe JB and JH can recruit him next game. If the trade IQ for a wing we would have the slot for him. None the less, his value has increased and we can trade his rights for value.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
9/3/2023  10:19 AM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
9/3/2023  11:00 AM
Rokas with Kuz just did good!
Rokas wins.
BigDaddyG

9/3/2023  1:44 PM
Nalod wrote:Rokas with Kuz just did good!
Rokas wins.

Don't forget about Iggy!

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
9/3/2023  2:55 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Nalod wrote:Rokas with Kuz just did good!
Rokas wins.

Don't forget about Iggy!

Lots of current, former and future players represented:

Brunson
Hart
Jokubaitus
Portis
Mindauskis
Bragdeikas

Future
JJJ
Bridges
😂

This is the Randle.
Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

9/5/2023  5:42 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/5/2023  5:44 PM
PassTheBall wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
samuraiknicks wrote:

We need to bring this guy over. Trade IQ and Mitch plus picks for Embiid.

I just watched the game. I don’t see where he can help this team. He is shooting the 3 at a ridiculous percentage but that’s not sustainable. I didn’t see him break anyone down with his dribble and he is a mediocre athlete. Very average on D. I wouldn’t even play him ahead of Deuce

HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

9/5/2023  6:37 PM
Alpha1971 wrote:Maybe JB and JH can recruit him next game. If the trade IQ for a wing we would have the slot for him. None the less, his value has increased and we can trade his rights for value.

Think JB is the reason he won't come over. Don't think he wants to come here and be a backup. With IQ, he would be the 3rd best option. Don't know how he would do here. We don't run a lot of PnR and he likes to dribble.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
9/5/2023  10:41 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
samuraiknicks wrote:

Bobby Portis stares angrily

This is the Randle.
BigDaddyG

9/5/2023  10:47 PM
EwingsGlass wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
samuraiknicks wrote:

Bobby Portis stares angrily

Nah, that's just Bobby's normal stare.

Alpha1971
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #9006

9/6/2023  8:17 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Alpha1971 wrote:Maybe JB and JH can recruit him next game. If the trade IQ for a wing we would have the slot for him. None the less, his value has increased and we can trade his rights for value.

Think JB is the reason he won't come over. Don't think he wants to come here and be a backup. With IQ, he would be the 3rd best option. Don't know how he would do here. We don't run a lot of PnR and he likes to dribble.

Let's see. He might want to come over to a winning program in a world famous market as a back up he will have less pressure on him. Maybe Kuz a Iggy will tell em the city was great

Nalod
USA
9/6/2023  8:25 AM
JB is not a great athlete either but he gets it done. Maybe Rokas can also. He played winning ball vs. US and gets it done.

But………as constructed he was smart to stay and perhaps it gets done down the road.
Summer league won’t tell us anything either. Deuce has to hit his shots this season. Simple, or he bounces.
More to the point is what is IQ’s future? Winning is nice once you have the money. Its a business and winning is often not in one players control. He needs a full season at the level we saw him finish last season at I guess to get paid.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

9/6/2023  4:08 PM
JB wasnt the playmaker I had hoped we would get. But he easily checked the other boxes.

My concern for next season at the PG position is playmaking. Deuce is a great glue guy. But he hasnt shown a knack for running an offense. Biggest contribution is on the defensive side.

If IQ is traded in a deal for a star. We will not have enough playmakers on the roster. The star we get might be, probably wont be a PG.

Havent been watching the tournament. Does Rokas look like a playmaker? If not, maybe we can move him for one.

BigDaddyG

9/6/2023  4:33 PM
GustavBahler wrote:JB wasnt the playmaker I had hoped we would get. But he easily checked the other boxes.

My concern for next season at the PG position is playmaking. Deuce is a great glue guy. But he hasnt shown a knack for running an offense. Biggest contribution is on the defensive side.

If IQ is traded in a deal for a star. We will not have enough playmakers on the roster. The star we get might be, probably wont be a PG.

Havent been watching the tournament. Does Rokas look like a playmaker? If not, maybe we can move him for one.

Rokas looks like a more traditional playmaker who can hit the three. But how does that fit into what Thibs wants to do? Thibs tends to favor the attacking/scoring types. Maybe Grimes or RJ continue to develop in that area?

Nalod
USA
9/6/2023  5:05 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:JB wasnt the playmaker I had hoped we would get. But he easily checked the other boxes.

Rokas looks like a more traditional playmaker who can hit the three. But how does that fit into what Thibs wants to do? Thibs tends to favor the attacking/scoring types. Maybe Grimes or RJ continue to develop in that area?

We have seen bits an pieces of it from them. RJ is a finisher. We saw more playmaking last year at times. The fact is we are a low assist team and Thibs played to its strength then try to be GSW who is tops. Josh moves well without the ball as does iHart. Mitch? Just the allyopps. Will that change? Doubtful.

Rokas Jokubaitis alert

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy