[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

So far fourmier and Kemba have been fair at best
Author Thread
NYKMentality
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4385

11/1/2021  4:51 PM
BRIGGS wrote:Same thing as last year. Rose and Randle have to bail us out. iq also doesn't look much improved at all

Even though Grimes did not shoot well he played well. Looks the part. I also like the Obie activity.

I wonder at some point if we start grimes and play Fournier off the bench. We're getting down double digits again. Same same same

Throughout 6 games both Kemba Walker/Evan Fournier have combined for...

• Rebounds: 38 rebounds (6.3 rebounds per game).

• Assists: 33 assists (5.5 assists per game).

• FG's: 68/148 (.459%).

• 3PT: 45/89 (50.5% from 3).

• Free Throws: 14/19 (73.6%).

• 18 steals (3 steals per game).

• 6 blocks (1.0 per game).

These two give us the Offensive firepower that we lacked vs. ATL last year and guess who deeply misses both of Kemba Walker and Evan Fournier as of right now? The BOSTON CELTICS (and their fans).

Grimes can stay where he's at. Which is on the bench;

because Kemba Walker and Evan Fournier are playing AWESOME for us (as starters).

AUTOADVERT
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/1/2021  5:45 PM
KnickDanger wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
JesseDark wrote:This didn’t age well.

The whole premise of the thread was based on the fair play in pre season. Im not sure how it morphed? But all I said was please play better and they have

The power of Briggs! Keep being you man!

Who needs Thibs?!?!???

HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

11/1/2021  5:57 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/1/2021  5:59 PM
BRIGGS wrote:

The whole premise of the thread was based on the fair play in pre season. Im not sure how it morphed? But all I said was please play better and they have

The only thing that has yet to morph is your knee jerk, arm chair QB antics. Most of which show very little basketball knowledge and a whole lot of whining and grade school suggestions. This is an opinion based on a large sample set btw.

Is benching IQ a pre season urge to play better? And who starts a thread complaining about players in pre season?

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
TPercy
Member: #5748

11/1/2021  7:59 PM
Keep these threads coming
The Future is Bright!
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
11/11/2021  6:46 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

The only thing that has yet to morph is your knee jerk, arm chair QB antics. Most of which show very little basketball knowledge and a whole lot of whining and grade school suggestions. This is an opinion based on a large sample set btw.

Is benching IQ a pre season urge to play better? And who starts a thread complaining about players in pre season?

The knee jerk after 12 games is that they are worse than bullock Payton — our perimeter defense for the most part stinks. Walker cannot drive to the basket . Fournier is just an ok player and each are not holding weight on the D. You think this will miraculously chabge I guess?

RIP Crushalot😞
foosballnick
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3148

11/11/2021  9:06 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

The knee jerk after 12 games is that they are worse than bullock Payton — our perimeter defense for the most part stinks. Walker cannot drive to the basket . Fournier is just an ok player and each are not holding weight on the D. You think this will miraculously chabge I guess?

Trying to follow along with your ADHD Flip-Flopping can be exhausting. Do you only resurrect threads when things align with your knee jerk initial view? For instance, several games ago you wanted to bench IQ.....in a thread today you're recommending him for 24 mins a night in the rotation.

The two most powerful warriors are patience and time......Leo Tolstoy

To lose patience is to lose the battle.......Gandhi

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/11/2021  3:22 PM
foosballnick wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

Trying to follow along with your ADHD Flip-Flopping can be exhausting. Do you only resurrect threads when things align with your knee jerk initial view? For instance, several games ago you wanted to bench IQ.....in a thread today you're recommending him for 24 mins a night in the rotation.

The two most powerful warriors are patience and time......Leo Tolstoy

To lose patience is to lose the battle.......Gandhi

when you don’t have to be accountable, its easy………..Nalod
Clean
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #743
11/11/2021  5:24 PM

Look closely at those names.

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

11/11/2021  5:45 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/11/2021  5:46 PM
Clean wrote:

Look closely at those names.

Fournier is top 10? The way people have been coveting our former starters, I was expecting to see elf, Frank or Bullock in the top 10

ramtour420
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
11/11/2021  11:44 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/11/2021  11:44 PM
Walker is not here long term and his struggles open up an opportunity for IQ or McBride. Fournier doesn't seem like a two way player yet. So when his shot is off he cannot really contribute
Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
So far fourmier and Kemba have been fair at best

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy