[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

NYK's theme song "New York"- Ja rule
Author Thread
Bizzy211
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #601
USA
11/5/2004  2:32 PM
If that's what u meant then I apologize, but do so realize that If your posted isn't specific enough then I can take what u wrote a direct insult. But only you know what u meant. I really got insulted because I am from Shadyville. And when u say people from there are ignorant then you might as well include me as who you are talking about because I am from there understand. But anyway, all is good cuz everyone on here should be peace. So peace fam.

I hope the mods do delete our post soon as to restore this thread back to normality.
Bizzy Shadyville, NY **soundcloud.com/Bizzy211**
AUTOADVERT
joec32033
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #583
USA
11/5/2004  4:20 PM
Posted by Kwazimodal:
Posted by joec32033:
Posted by Kwazimodal:
Posted by EnySpree:

I think the song is trash cuz i can't stand Jah rule....."a hundred guns, a hundred clips"? Why don't they sell the single with some crack sprinkled on the cover? The idea is cool but that chorus sets back hip-hop about 10 years.

.Ja Rule is fake gangster.Not that they would do it but it would be great to see some NY all-star rappers Like Jayz,Nas(if you can get them in the same room)50,Fat Joe,LL to do an official Knicks anthem for the next few years.

How can you possibly forget DMX?

"New York" by Rahim would be perfect.

[Edited by - joec32033 on 11/05/2004 11:46:52]

Isnt he in jail for carjacking?

I remember he was nailed for it....I never got the whole story...

X is/was my favorite rapper by far.....I also just liked his style...Jah is a punk as far as I'm concerned.....Rahim is also a personal favorite that is definately up there. 50 was hot for a minute, but I liked his earlier stuff best.

Gotta give respect to my hometown of Y.O.
~You can't run from who you are.~
NYK's theme song "New York"- Ja rule

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy