[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The official 2021-2022 NBA Season…………….
Author Thread
gradyandrew
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #8959

9/30/2021  8:21 PM
I think Wiggins for Porzingis makes sense. Texas (I'm guessing) won't have any protocols and Porzingis can shoot 3s while doing weak side blocks in defense. I don't think Donicic and Kidd have any interest in playing KP going forward,but Wiggins can give them another switchable wing to replace Josh Richardson's role.
AUTOADVERT
Clean
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #743
10/1/2021  12:46 AM
With Luca still being injured and his guarantee date soon approaching I don't think he will make the team. We need to not use that roster on that Bacon guy and instead give it to Theo. Our team chemistry is good but Theo will improve it even more.
gradyandrew

10/1/2021  1:41 AM
Clean wrote:With Luca still being injured and his guarantee date soon approaching I don't think he will make the team. We need to not use that roster on that Bacon guy and instead give it to Theo. Our team chemistry is good but Theo will improve it even more.

I'm pretty sure Theo already signed with Boston. That will be tough when Tatum dunks an and one opening night and Theo runs over to help him up. Real tough.

I'm of the opinion that "minutes played" is the most over looked stat. With the amount of talent in the league it's hard to accept that anyone getting regular minutes isn't doing something right on the look. Bacon had a regular role with the Magic last season under a coach who left because he wasn't willing to tank. Luca didn't get regular play in the Spanish league. Bacon also had a career high 3pt % last time he shared the court with Kemba (37%?). If RJ needs to miss time, Bacon is the most reliable replacement.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

10/1/2021  2:10 PM
I know one of you guys will support Jimmie Butler and get $100,000 kit. The Dinwiddie coin idea doesn't seem that bad in comparison
https://bigfacebrand.com/collections/all
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/1/2021  2:55 PM
gradyandrew wrote:I think Wiggins for Porzingis makes sense. Texas (I'm guessing) won't have any protocols and Porzingis can shoot 3s while doing weak side blocks in defense. I don't think Donicic and Kidd have any interest in playing KP going forward,but Wiggins can give them another switchable wing to replace Josh Richardson's role.

Be worth it just so to see Draymond ride KP's ass on the court.
If Mavs start slow and KP is not rejuvinated then a trade could be doable. To KP's defense its been since his preACL has he gone into a season with no issues and he was allstar level before he got tired and then hurt.
Objectively he is still a unique player at 7-4 despite his personality and Janis.

Too bad Melo could not be on Mavs this season. All the controversial ex knicks on one roster!

Nalod
USA
10/1/2021  3:03 PM
Clean wrote:With Luca still being injured and his guarantee date soon approaching I don't think he will make the team. We need to not use that roster on that Bacon guy and instead give it to Theo. Our team chemistry is good but Theo will improve it even more.

Facts are somebody is hurt. Does NBA still do "injured Reserve" thing anymore? If so, mitch likely will be out a few more weeks. Maybe Vildoza. Bacon on a 2 way so he can move between Gleague and NBA if agreeable?
Dwayne Bacon can play. I can't see it being good to bring a guy like Luca over and then not give him a fair chance even if a bit hurt. Might take longer. I can imagine his olympic experience is so unfortunate. Guys get hurt and he could be out because of it.

Clean
10/1/2021  6:11 PM
gradyandrew wrote:

I'm pretty sure Theo already signed with Boston. That will be tough when Tatum dunks an and one opening night and Theo runs over to help him up. Real tough.

I'm of the opinion that "minutes played" is the most over looked stat. With the amount of talent in the league it's hard to accept that anyone getting regular minutes isn't doing something right on the look. Bacon had a regular role with the Magic last season under a coach who left because he wasn't willing to tank. Luca didn't get regular play in the Spanish league. Bacon also had a career high 3pt % last time he shared the court with Kemba (37%?). If RJ needs to miss time, Bacon is the most reliable replacement.

I think Theo is just a training camp signing for BOS. So I doubt he even makes the team.

Nalod wrote:

Facts are somebody is hurt. Does NBA still do "injured Reserve" thing anymore? If so, mitch likely will be out a few more weeks. Maybe Vildoza. Bacon on a 2 way so he can move between Gleague and NBA if agreeable?
Dwayne Bacon can play. I can't see it being good to bring a guy like Luca over and then not give him a fair chance even if a bit hurt. Might take longer. I can imagine his olympic experience is so unfortunate. Guys get hurt and he could be out because of it.

I would rather keep Luca for a year to see what he has but with the way things are playing out I don't see them doing it. I would not even worry about doing right by him he already made like 3mil from us for doing nothing last year. Miles McBride doing so well made Luca much more expendable. Like I said earlier though I would rather keep him for a year to see what he can offer us. Signing Theo is the option I want if the Knicks don't want to guarantee Luca's pay.

gradyandrew

10/1/2021  7:59 PM
Please explain the Lucalove. I think he was supposed to be filled on a DeRozan sign and trade, but instead the Knicks got Fournier.
Clean
10/3/2021  11:51 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/3/2021  12:24 PM

Saw that coming a mile away with how good McBride has looked. Now bring in Theo when the Celtics cut him and we are good to go for the rest of the season.
Nalod
USA
10/3/2021  1:39 PM
gradyandrew wrote:Please explain the Lucalove. I think he was supposed to be filled on a DeRozan sign and trade, but instead the Knicks got Fournier.

The highlights with eurotrash electronica hype music and not missig a shot! Add a dose of homerism and fan enthusiasm you get a bit of hope.
Look at us with “Deuce” based on summerleague. Fans want hope. Some want to “call it” . All good either way.

BigDaddyG

10/3/2021  3:36 PM
gradyandrew wrote:Please explain the Lucalove. I think he was supposed to be filled on a DeRozan sign and trade, but instead the Knicks got Fournier.

Two words:Elfrid Payton. The fanbase was desperate, especially at the tail end of the regular season. Also, all of our Euroleague love switched over to Roka. There can only be one!

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
smackeddog
Member: #883
10/4/2021  4:41 AM
Clean
10/4/2021  5:34 AM

We got this guy for free.

Nalod
USA
10/4/2021  1:39 PM
Hoopshype has Trey Burke NOT vax’d and on the trading block. Naturally not a good trade is he remains stay that way.

Any Ted Lasso fans out there? Sam is Frank? LOL. Relax 1248. Just a joke.

Any Frank fans out there? Trey makes one less obstacle for time on the court. No Nalodian Predictions. He plays and his box score +/- speaks or his DNP’s will.

Wiggins got vaxed. If he does not speak then its becomes what its never about. “The money”.
Kyrie the outlier face of the unvax’d. He says nothing its news. He says something its news. He is the “it” guy for now.

Zion broke his foot. says he expects to be back in time to start season. He doing that to fuel anohter rift? Or is it wise? This guy is a drama magnet. I don’t know If i’d trade him straight up for Randle. His talent is indisputable, its the durability to maintain flight of a very large human. No template that precedes him to compare. Not even Sir charles was that massive at so early an age.

BigDaddyG

10/4/2021  2:04 PM
Nalod wrote:Hoopshype has Trey Burke NOT vax’d and on the trading block. Naturally not a good trade is he remains stay that way.

Any Ted Lasso fans out there? Sam is Frank? LOL. Relax 1248. Just a joke.

Any Frank fans out there? Trey makes one less obstacle for time on the court. No Nalodian Predictions. He plays and his box score +/- speaks or his DNP’s will.

Wiggins got vaxed. If he does not speak then its becomes what its never about. “The money”.
Kyrie the outlier face of the unvax’d. He says nothing its news. He says something its news. He is the “it” guy for now.

Zion broke his foot. says he expects to be back in time to start season. He doing that to fuel anohter rift? Or is it wise? This guy is a drama magnet. I don’t know If i’d trade him straight up for Randle. His talent is indisputable, its the durability to maintain flight of a very large human. No template that precedes him to compare. Not even Sir charles was that massive at so early an age.

Ha, I think Sir Charles was the definitely in the Zion range early in his career. You can debate how much of that was muscle or whatever, but Chuck was fat f#$k when he first came to the Sixers.

https://fanrunradio.com/charles-barkley-20-pounds-dennys-drafted-philadelphia/

Nalod
USA
10/4/2021  3:02 PM
……..Then he leaned up and is one of the most underrated stars ever. MVP. Lead league in rebounding. Long career. 16 seasons.
All doable by Zion with his talent.
Don’t matter if charles was fat as ****, or Zion for that matter. Zion has not strung together a full season since high school. The young man is incredible. Question is can he sustain and have that career. Zion is not fat. He is massive muscle mass at this age is nothing Charles had at similar age. Did I say he was league MVP? Yep.
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
10/5/2021  11:50 AM
Nalod wrote:
gradyandrew wrote:I think Wiggins for Porzingis makes sense. Texas (I'm guessing) won't have any protocols and Porzingis can shoot 3s while doing weak side blocks in defense. I don't think Donicic and Kidd have any interest in playing KP going forward,but Wiggins can give them another switchable wing to replace Josh Richardson's role.

Be worth it just so to see Draymond ride KP's ass on the court.
If Mavs start slow and KP is not rejuvinated then a trade could be doable. To KP's defense its been since his preACL has he gone into a season with no issues and he was allstar level before he got tired and then hurt.
Objectively he is still a unique player at 7-4 despite his personality and Janis.

Too bad Melo could not be on Mavs this season. All the controversial ex knicks on one roster!

Glad to see you've moved on completely from Frank. It's all about Melo now, isn't it?
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
10/5/2021  11:51 AM
Clean wrote:

We got this guy for free.

And how much are Euro Ron Bakers going for on the open market these days anyway?

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
10/5/2021  2:18 PM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Nalod
USA
10/5/2021  11:48 PM
Kyrie is some piece of work. Ok for his mates to get vaxxed but not him?
The official 2021-2022 NBA Season…………….

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy