The official 2021-2022 NBA Season…………….
Author Thread
Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

12/8/2021  10:23 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
martin wrote:Luca and Mitch gotta attend the same fat farm diet program

Luka needs to cultivate mass to compensate for the Latvian stickboy Cuban burdened him with.

lol

AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/8/2021  10:45 AM
https://sports.yahoo.com/zion-williamson-weighs-330-pounds-083727976.html

Rumors are one thing. If this is true this kid is a problem for Pels. Forget trading him. What value does he have unless you can extend him on a performance laden contract but he is a big risk. That Mountain dew commercial is a bad look for him. He taking a lot of “Dew breaks” and the bag of Doritos too?
Yes, we all saw it and questioned his long term viability but few saw it as a short term issue. He has missed half the games eligible. Can’t say NOLA was negligent as he was worth the risk.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

12/8/2021  10:54 AM
Portland is a mess. CJ just seems to get the most random injuries. Wouldn't be surprised if he's listed out for polio next
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/8/2021  11:00 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:Portland is a mess. CJ just seems to get the most random injuries. Wouldn't be surprised if he's listed out for polio next

Get the sense that Portland will blow things up this season, things are just imploding over there

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Philc1

12/8/2021  1:44 PM
Incredibly short 15 minutes for Zion. 2 years ago you had idiots like Bill Simmons saying he was the best player since Lebron James to come to the nba now he’s barely an afterthought on a small market team going nowhere
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

12/8/2021  6:25 PM
Clean wrote:

Looks like he has a great feel for the game. Good all-around decisions. A mixture of three-point shooting and knowing when to drive. Give him a shot in the bigs!!

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
Nalod
USA
12/8/2021  6:56 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Clean wrote:

Looks like he has a great feel for the game. Good all-around decisions. A mixture of three-point shooting and knowing when to drive. Give him a shot in the bigs!!

7 games into his Gleague you got all that?
He got a shot in the bigs. SAS cut his ass 2 months ago. He really that much better and a changed man? Gleauge is not NBA. IF Knox was playing like this you’d be saying the same? Really similar issues with him in NBA. Suprised we took a flyer on him. Thibs and Pop are tight. Gives me hope that Thibs got the goods and was hopeful. SAS had a financial squeeze and 3 players were in the vice. Two could stay. Luka was out.
He is not playing ahead of Randle or OBI. He is an offensive minded “soft euro”. Not a center.
Can he play some three? Is he here to be on the bench if we trade OBI? IF a trade happens and kNox involved we bring hiim up?
Guys that light up the Gleague don’t light up the NBA.

Nalod
USA
12/8/2021  7:01 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/8/2021  7:07 PM
Philc1 wrote:Incredibly short 15 minutes for Zion. 2 years ago you had idiots like Bill Simmons saying he was the best player since Lebron James to come to the nba now he’s barely an afterthought on a small market team going nowhere

He was the best player since Lebron to come into the league.
Few players ever live up to the hype. very few.

ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
12/8/2021  9:41 PM
Nalod wrote:https://sports.yahoo.com/zion-williamson-weighs-330-pounds-083727976.html

Rumors are one thing. If this is true this kid is a problem for Pels. Forget trading him. What value does he have unless you can extend him on a performance laden contract but he is a big risk. That Mountain dew commercial is a bad look for him. He taking a lot of “Dew breaks” and the bag of Doritos too?
Yes, we all saw it and questioned his long term viability but few saw it as a short term issue. He has missed half the games eligible. Can’t say NOLA was negligent as he was worth the risk.

From what I remember only a few ppl on this board were having doubs about Zion. I remember because I was one of those few. Just about everyone thought he was the NBA next huge superstar

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
Clean
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #743
12/8/2021  10:03 PM

Zion does not look fat to me.
Nalod
USA
12/9/2021  7:59 AM
ramtour420 wrote:
Nalod wrote:https://sports.yahoo.com/zion-williamson-weighs-330-pounds-083727976.html

From what I remember only a few ppl on this board were having doubs about Zion. I remember because I was one of those few. Just about everyone thought he was the NBA next huge superstar

I for one just could not fathom at 19 this body could sustain that muscle mass at the level of flight he demonstrated. Never saw a player that young with that much mass. But his ability was not in question.
I did not think he’d miss half of the games thus far. He did live up to the hype talent wise. Kid is not a bust, its an injury thing. Big difference.

KnickDanger
Member: #7578

12/9/2021  9:05 AM
Well fed Shaq and Sir Charles make it to the Hall of Fame. Of course Knicks sign chubs like Eddy Curry, Jerome James, and Michael Sweetney. Regardless of waistlines, NBA history is filled with overall #1’s and high picks falling short from various causes. Jury still out for a while with Zion.
BigDaddyG

12/9/2021  10:23 AM
Clean wrote:

Yeah, but he still doesn't look basketball fit. Randle looks in good shape tho. Maybe we can take the chubster off their hands and give them a real professional like Randle in return?

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Clean
Member: #743
12/9/2021  10:40 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Clean wrote:

Yeah, but he still doesn't look basketball fit. Randle looks in good shape tho. Maybe we can take the chubster off their hands and give them a real professional like Randle in return?

I would love that trade. Anything to rid the Knicks of ISO basketball. Zion looks good to me for someone who has not been able to run for months with a lower leg injury. I think he usually wears multiple layers so people think he is bigger than he actually is.

Philc1

12/9/2021  10:42 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/9/2021  10:43 AM
Nalod wrote:
Philc1 wrote:Incredibly short 15 minutes for Zion. 2 years ago you had idiots like Bill Simmons saying he was the best player since Lebron James to come to the nba now he’s barely an afterthought on a small market team going nowhere

He was the best player since Lebron to come into the league.
Few players ever live up to the hype. very few.

Zion was always fools gold. A 6’6 300lb truck dunking on string bean 18 year old college players was not sustainable in the nba

Why I wanted both Ja and RJ over him 3 years ago

Philc1

12/9/2021  10:45 AM
ramtour420 wrote:

I wasn’t on this board at the time. Me and NYKmentality were on a jets board. When the Knicks drew 3rd in the lottery I was celebrating getting RJ over Zion while everyone else was suicidal over the Knicks not getting Zion

Philc1

12/9/2021  10:48 AM
Clean wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Clean wrote:

I would love that trade. Anything to rid the Knicks of ISO basketball. Zion looks good to me for someone who has not been able to run for months with a lower leg injury. I think he usually wears multiple layers so people think he is bigger than he actually is.

If it means we can get rid of Randle absolutely do the trade. Zion would accept being a role player here if it means playing with his buddy RJ and being in NY would help his Q rating in the media — he’s still be a marketing icon

Nalod
USA
12/9/2021  3:39 PM
Philc1 wrote:
Clean wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Clean wrote:

If it means we can get rid of Randle absolutely do the trade. Zion would accept being a role player here if it means playing with his buddy RJ and being in NY would help his Q rating in the media — he’s still be a marketing icon

and be happy paying him 30 mil to sit in Weight Watchers classes? Really?
YOu know he'd be happy being a role player? How you know these things? ANd he is not a black hole player too?
So after 25 games your ready to chuck Randle and get a kid who can't really sustain on the court? That's brilliant.

BigDaddyG

12/9/2021  3:50 PM
Nalod wrote:
Philc1 wrote:
Clean wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Clean wrote:

and be happy paying him 30 mil to sit in Weight Watchers classes? Really?
YOu know he'd be happy being a role player? How you know these things? ANd he is not a black hole player too?
So after 25 games your ready to chuck Randle and get a kid who can't really sustain on the court? That's brilliant.

I'm almost ready to chuck Randle and give his roster spot to you! I'm joking...kinda. Seriously, they need to find away to decrease his usage. I'm getting worn down mentally with point Randle experiment.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/9/2021  4:15 PM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
The official 2021-2022 NBA Season…………….

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy