[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The official 2021-2022 NBA Season…………….
Author Thread
KnickDanger
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7578

11/15/2021  10:25 AM
I was pi$$ing on the Nets earlier but it looks like they are making their way to the head of the Eastern pack no flopping and Kyrie-less aside. Knicks success is my primary desire but I will still hope for their failure as a small balm - still a ways to go. Lakers right now the more likely s#!t show. But when all these former all stars and starters play for peanuts so they can palaround and laugh too loud at LeBron and KD’s jokes what are ya gonna do?
AUTOADVERT
KnickDanger

11/16/2021  12:10 AM
KP on the upswing too. For how long….

Content myself with a Knicks win for the time being.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/16/2021  6:57 AM
KnickDanger wrote:KP on the upswing too. For how long….

The talent was undeniable. His heart, soul, mind, and body was. LOL.
He’ll miss games when his back flairs up.

I suppose it was all good when Randle was all NBA. Now we fans want to dump him for picks. THings change fast.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/16/2021  9:57 AM
KnickDanger wrote:I was pi$$ing on the Nets earlier but it looks like they are making their way to the head of the Eastern pack no flopping and Kyrie-less aside. Knicks success is my primary desire but I will still hope for their failure as a small balm - still a ways to go. Lakers right now the more likely s#!t show. But when all these former all stars and starters play for peanuts so they can palaround and laugh too loud at LeBron and KD’s jokes what are ya gonna do?

KD tells jokes?

KnickDanger

11/16/2021  10:00 AM
jrodmc wrote:
KnickDanger wrote:I was pi$$ing on the Nets earlier but it looks like they are making their way to the head of the Eastern pack no flopping and Kyrie-less aside. Knicks success is my primary desire but I will still hope for their failure as a small balm - still a ways to go. Lakers right now the more likely s#!t show. But when all these former all stars and starters play for peanuts so they can palaround and laugh too loud at LeBron and KD’s jokes what are ya gonna do?

KD tells jokes?

Bad ones. But oh how they laugh.
Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

11/16/2021  8:22 PM
KnickDanger wrote:KP on the upswing too. For how long….

Looking forward to his next IR stint

Nalod
USA
11/17/2021  3:39 AM
jrodmc wrote:

KD tells jokes?

A communist, a jew, and a gypsy walk into a bar in Riga occupied by Nazi’ in WWII…………”Rim shot”…..

“That right Folks, Kristaps “The Funny one” Porzingis brings his comedy show to a town near you!

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
11/17/2021  2:40 PM
According to Sam Amick of The Athletic, there are some concerns within the team that point guard De’Aaron Fox and shooting guard Tyrese Haliburton could struggle to share the court together.

“No issue has been more glaring than the struggles of franchise centerpiece De’Aaron Fox, who has had a major decline in production (25.2 points per game last season to 19.8 this season) and efficiency (47.7 percent overall to 41 this season; 32.2 percent from 3 to 23). His comfort level in the starting lineup with second-year guard Tyrese Haliburton is, it would seem, fast becoming an early concern.” – Sam Amick, The Athletic

Fox, who had a breakout season last year, has been struggling all season long. Meanwhile, Haliburton is playing at around the same level as he did throughout his rookie season.

Something is clearly not working in Sacramento, and it has to change. Whether this is through a new coaching staff, a series of trades, or both is to be determined.

People are speculating as to whether or not Sacramento should trade one of their young guards. Maybe a trade for Philadelphia 76ers star Ben Simmons could help shore up some of the team’s defensive issues.

Trade ideas have been floating around for a while now, as this current Kings core is falling apart at the seams. Buddy Hield has expressed the desire to leave in the past, and now Marvin Bagley III has created new drama with the team this season.

Now, this news could lead to trade rumors involving Fox and/or Haliburton. Needless to say, this organization is an absolute mess at the moment.

Regardless, things are looking shaky for the Sacramento Kings right now. Unless something drastically changes soon, this might be their 16th year without making the playoffs.

I would give up Mitch, Burks, OBI, 1st and 2nd round picks for Heild, haliburton, Bagley

ES
jrodmc
USA
11/18/2021  8:32 AM
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

KD tells jokes?

A communist, a jew, and a gypsy walk into a bar in Riga occupied by Nazi’ in WWII…………”Rim shot”…..

“That right Folks, Kristaps “The Funny one” Porzingis brings his comedy show to a town near you!

Nalod, I understand it was 20 to 4 in the morning, but it's KD, not KP.

"A beard, a flat earther and a sullen beeyotch all walk into the Barklays..."

Tip your dancing girls, they can't afford the veal!

Nalod
USA
11/18/2021  1:58 PM
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

KD tells jokes?

Yeah, still funny thought…….
Have to have ANOTHER surgery on the OTHER shoulder and its waking me up salty.
KD is more personable this year? I guess in NY you get more KD coverage but I don’t have any idea if he is now “Chuckles The Prince of Clowns” now.

“A Chinese Owner, Dr Saucci, and Kyrie walk into a a bar….

jrodmc
USA
11/18/2021  2:39 PM
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

KD tells jokes?

The OTHER shoulder??? That tennis game must be pure sheehit by now... dayum...

BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
11/18/2021  4:22 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
According to Sam Amick of The Athletic, there are some concerns within the team that point guard De’Aaron Fox and shooting guard Tyrese Haliburton could struggle to share the court together.

“No issue has been more glaring than the struggles of franchise centerpiece De’Aaron Fox, who has had a major decline in production (25.2 points per game last season to 19.8 this season) and efficiency (47.7 percent overall to 41 this season; 32.2 percent from 3 to 23). His comfort level in the starting lineup with second-year guard Tyrese Haliburton is, it would seem, fast becoming an early concern.” – Sam Amick, The Athletic

Fox, who had a breakout season last year, has been struggling all season long. Meanwhile, Haliburton is playing at around the same level as he did throughout his rookie season.

Something is clearly not working in Sacramento, and it has to change. Whether this is through a new coaching staff, a series of trades, or both is to be determined.

People are speculating as to whether or not Sacramento should trade one of their young guards. Maybe a trade for Philadelphia 76ers star Ben Simmons could help shore up some of the team’s defensive issues.

Trade ideas have been floating around for a while now, as this current Kings core is falling apart at the seams. Buddy Hield has expressed the desire to leave in the past, and now Marvin Bagley III has created new drama with the team this season.

Now, this news could lead to trade rumors involving Fox and/or Haliburton. Needless to say, this organization is an absolute mess at the moment.

Regardless, things are looking shaky for the Sacramento Kings right now. Unless something drastically changes soon, this might be their 16th year without making the playoffs.

I would give up Mitch, Burks, OBI, 1st and 2nd round picks for Heild, haliburton, Bagley

F no

RIP Crushalot😞
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

11/18/2021  4:32 PM
knicks1248 wrote:

A lot of issues with Sac and I'm not sure the Fox/Hali fit is on the top of the list. Hali's game can fit with nearly anyone and this also neglects the fact that Hali played a good amount of minutes of with Fox last year. Bottom line is that Fox is playing like ****e.
Also, that trade package isn't enough for Sac and I'm not sure it helps. None of those guys are the dynamic penetrators, shot creators the team needs.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Clean
Member: #743
11/19/2021  8:24 AM
One thing I hate about the Knicks is our picks are always 1 pick away from a gamechanger. We were 1 pick away from getting Curry and more recently 1 pick away from getting Ja and finally ending our PG problems. I think there was another instance of this that I can't remember who it was.
jrodmc
USA
11/19/2021  9:53 AM
Clean wrote:One thing I hate about the Knicks is our picks are always 1 pick away from a gamechanger. We were 1 pick away from getting Curry and more recently 1 pick away from getting Ja and finally ending our PG problems. I think there was another instance of this that I can't remember who it was.

If I remember correctly, Willis picked Michael Ray Richardson over Larry Bird.

Clean
Member: #743
11/19/2021  12:53 PM

We have to be cursed at this point. Our centers are always injured. I swear both Noel and Mitch have at least 3 scares every game they play.
Nalod
USA
11/19/2021  1:47 PM
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

KD tells jokes?

The OTHER shoulder??? That tennis game must be pure sheehit by now... dayum...

I played two months. Actually was just staring to play reasonable. Torn Labrum on left unrelated to tennis as I am right handed. Not sure what happened. Did some light pruning in yard and next day was uncomfortable and got worse from there.

smackeddog
Member: #883
11/20/2021  3:36 AM
Serious question (I don't watch their games)- why do the ref's seem to decide to give Harden 15 to 20 FT on Friday night games? Do they go back to last years rules, or does he play differently on a Friday night?
Philc1

11/20/2021  8:38 AM
Clean wrote:One thing I hate about the Knicks is our picks are always 1 pick away from a gamechanger. We were 1 pick away from getting Curry and more recently 1 pick away from getting Ja and finally ending our PG problems. I think there was another instance of this that I can't remember who it was.

I was literally pounding the table that night for Steph. One pick away dammit

Philc1

11/20/2021  8:39 AM
smackeddog wrote:Serious question (I don't watch their games)- why do the ref's seem to decide to give Harden 15 to 20 FT on Friday night games? Do they go back to last years rules, or does he play differently on a Friday night?

Half the refs in nba and nfl are on the Vegas payroll

And that’s a conservative estimate

The official 2021-2022 NBA Season…………….

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy