[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Frank is Free!
Author Thread
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

10/17/2021  2:36 PM
franco12 wrote:

More surprised about Terry being cut than anything. I assumed Burke was the guy getting cut because of his anti-vax stance. I guess the MavKnicks have more moves to make.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

10/17/2021  2:38 PM
smackeddog wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
franco12 wrote:

We should look into picking up Terry. Rather him that Knight

I think some podcast said last season Terry struggled with depression and that kind of stuff last season for a long stretch, think his baby brother died a few years ago and he struggles with it. I do wish him well, I think I also wanted us to draft him last year

I also read that he had to take some personal to start the season and the Mavs were worried about his availability. Still surprised by this move the.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Frank is Free!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy