[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

20 games and then unleash Isiah
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

11/4/2004  5:39 AM
Isiah should not hesitate to make a move early in the season.

I think it starts with getting Shandon's bum butt out of town. He is a distraction.

The bounty is out on Timmy, Nazr and Baker. If Timmy makes his shots the Knicks win......thing is that is a Houston trait. Timmy did nothing else to help the team. At least get rebounds. Look for your teamates...something!

I expect Isiah to make a move before Christmas.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
11/4/2004  7:07 AM
Let's wait and see how TT does in the next game. If shows up with the same stats, I will start bashing him. 23 min 3/13 with only 4 rbs and no foul shots is absurd.

Posted by EnySpree:

Isiah should not hesitate to make a move early in the season.

I think it starts with getting Shandon's bum butt out of town. He is a distraction.

The bounty is out on Timmy, Nazr and Baker. If Timmy makes his shots the Knicks win......thing is that is a Houston trait. Timmy did nothing else to help the team. At least get rebounds. Look for your teamates...something!

I expect Isiah to make a move before Christmas.
The true Knickabocker..........
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
11/4/2004  7:58 AM
If TT plays poorly, why would any team want him. He doesn't have value until the end of the season.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/4/2004  8:34 AM
If TT does not play well, Azira gets his minutes. If TT does not play well, the team will not succeed as if he does.

you just can't trade every player and problem as it surfaces.

Think this is how the team is run? Maybe he needs to work on some things, maybe he is a bit hurt?

If we dump every player when they are playing bad, and pick up other middle tier players when they are hot, it akin to selling low and buying high. Not good results.

We got 81 more games!
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

11/4/2004  11:41 AM
Posted by Nalod:

If TT does not play well, Azira gets his minutes. If TT does not play well, the team will not succeed as if he does.

you just can't trade every player and problem as it surfaces.

Think this is how the team is run? Maybe he needs to work on some things, maybe he is a bit hurt?

If we dump every player when they are playing bad, and pick up other middle tier players when they are hot, it akin to selling low and buying high. Not good results.

We got 81 more games!

Nah it's about body language.....Timmy got this body language that is like "whatever".......

He had a real shyt game. If he made 3 more shots then the Knicks probably would have a "W".......that's not the point either.

Second tier players? What you got Fantasy Basketball syndrome? Just kidding.....but still.....

Look at Matt Harpring for and example.....He is a very regular player but he has a very strong and intense game. He looks pissed off when he plays. You can tell he takes the game very serious. He still will put up similiar numbers to Timmy when it's said and done but dude is consistant......and he will bring it no matter what.

Knicks need Timmy to score. If he isn't then let Ariza get his minutes cuz Ariza does too many good things on the court from blocking shots, to steals, fast break points, rebounds, assists.......Ariza can average a inconsistant 12pts per......Timmy needs to at least get over 16 in about 35 minutes.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
20 games and then unleash Isiah

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy