[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Listen up, everyone...
Author Thread
knickheart
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #199
1/26/2002  10:36 PM
Before you all go out and say we need to do this and need to do that, first understand our team and rotation. I've read a lot of stuff around the internet how people say Harrington is a center, Anderson is a guard, no, we need to realize where everyone's being played and where they play best. When some poster says Allan's backup is Anderson, I sort of smirk, because for the past four years, Allan's backup as been Sprewell. The man is a natural shooting guard and has been starting at the three but when Anderson comes in for Allan, Sprewell moves down to the two. As for Weatherspoon and Big O playing center over Thomas, well, now we're just being silly...Thomas is a proven backup center. He backed up Patrick Ewing in 1999 and 2000, and he'll backup MC this year. When we send in Harrington, Thomas slides up to the five.

As for our current status, well, you may all want us to lose and get a high pick. I, on the other hand, will never be one to welcome losing. I have been around ESPN and Knicks4Life since the start of the lockout season, I haven't missed more than ten games sine 1997, and I'm a bigger Van Gundy fan, (and his style and philosophy) than anyone I know. And throughout all my time and experiences about talking hoops, one thing is certain and that is there are several ways to rebuild a club. And I hope we exercise the one where we keep Sprewell and deal the other two thirds of our big three...
AUTOADVERT
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
1/26/2002  11:42 PM
Ha, 'Spoon playing center would awful, the man is like 6 foot 7. I really don't think a high pick would help them and I really am confident this team can rattle off a few wins before the break and catch the 8 seed and then make some noise in the playoffs. To be realistic, a few games over .500 would almost definitely get them in the playoffs. Who would be the number 1 seed, the Bucks, we've beaten them twice and whenever Spree goes home to Milwaukee he plays like a man possessed. The Nets? We would probably get more fan support in NJ then they have and other then Kidd, none of them have major playoff experience. Enough talk, Let's Go Knicks.
#Knickstaps
Listen up, everyone...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy