[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Tim Thomas is garbage!!!
Author Thread
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
11/4/2004  10:14 AM
Dude! I am very disappointed of you, why in the world would you even mention the name of Anderson on this board????

we needed one more person to stand up- and Tim Thomas, Nazr and Hardway were a combined 6 of 24- Shandon Anderson could have done that!
The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
11/4/2004  10:30 AM
Players are alowed to have off games. Even studs like Iverson, Kobe, Pierce have games like this once in a while and he isn't on there level. It just happend to be the first game of the season.

Sweetney 9FT attempts in 18mins WOW!!!
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
toodarkmark
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #515
USA
11/4/2004  10:37 AM
Can't we agree that maybe Minnesota is just a better team, and in their home opener played better than the Knicks? I mean we didn't lose by 23 points, we lost by 6. Tim Thomas may have not had a great game, but really, it's just one game.
I don't care what people think. People are stupid. - Charles Barkley
diderotn
Member: #650
USA
11/4/2004  10:43 AM
It is one thing that he had a bad game, but the fact that he didn't go to the line once last night, shows that he wasn't trying to utilize the other parts of his game. Everyone can have a bad time shooting the ball, but not a bad time rebounding nor going to the line. Trust me my friend, I am a fan of TT, and I am perhaps the few that want to see this dude succeed. However, if he continues to play like that, I will be the first to say trade him. I am a Knicks before I am a TT fan.

Posted by newyorknewyork:

Players are alowed to have off games. Even studs like Iverson, Kobe, Pierce have games like this once in a while and he isn't on there level. It just happend to be the first game of the season.

Sweetney 9FT attempts in 18mins WOW!!!
The true Knickabocker..........
SKY
Member: #687
USA
11/4/2004  11:05 AM
Tim, Tim, Tim... He's got a great body, athleticism, length, 3pt range, and a mouth that keeps barking.

But he's got no heart, no hunger, no confidence, NO CONSISTENCY!

Starks didn't have great skills or body, but he showed up every night, hustling every single minute on the court. We've got to have a SF who plays like Starks... wait, we have one in ARIZA!!!!!!!!!!!! Work on your shooting, Ariza! And you'll be our athletic SF star we didn't have for yrs!

I don't care if Tim gets traded or go to the bench. We already have our star SF in the making...!
Tim Thomas is garbage!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy